To the Messianics
me
2018-12-07 22:53:09 UTC
There's One G-D and He created all that is....even Jesus.

Being taught that Jesus was the Father of the O.T. means the Ancient of Days was never worshipped....how can this be?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-08 00:23:39 UTC
Post by me
There's One G-D and He created all that is....even Jesus.
Being taught that Jesus was the Father of the O.T. means the Ancient of Days was never worshipped....how can this be?
* God created everything through Jesus Christ:

1 Colossians
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

* God YHWH is the God of the Old Testament:

1 A Psalm of David. (110:1) YHWH says unto my Adon: Sit you at My right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.

Matthew 22:44
The LORD said to my Lord, Sit you on my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-08 13:25:02 UTC
THE CREATOR / FATHER GOD CREATED
FIRST SPIRIT-SOULS,
THEN SECOND ANGELS,
THEN THIRD HEAVENS AND EARTH,
THEN FOURTH ADAM,
THEN FIFTH EVE,

AND HE DID ALL THESE THINGS BY HIMSELF,

AND BY MEANS OF HIS COMMANDS / WORDS, OR ELSE HIS COMMANDS / WORDS AND ACTIONS,

AND ALL OF CREATION IS SUSTAINED BY THE COMMANDS / WORDS OF GOD:

ISAIAH 44:24
Thus says the LORD:
I am the LORD who made all things;
who stretched out the heavens alone;
who spread out the earth by myself.

Genesis 1
God said..., and it was so.

Psalm 33
By the word of the Lord were the heavens made,
and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth...
For he spoke and it was done;
he commanded and it stood fast.

Psalm 148
Let all creations praise the name of the Lord God;
for he spoke and they were made;
he commanded and they were created.

Hebrews 11
For it is through faith we understand that the world
was framed by the word of God, so that the things which
are seen came to be from those which are not seen.

2 Peter 3
The present heavens and earth are sustained by God’s word,
and are reserved for fire [Revelation 20:9,11 /
Revelation 21:1,4] on the day of [The Great White Throne]
Judgment, which is the day of the destruction of ungodly men
[in The Lake of Fire aka The Second Death - which shall
separate Soul from Spirit and then the individual no longer
exist nor ever exist again, and then the Spirit portion
shall return to or be subsumed or submerged back into GOD
who lent it [Ecclesiastes 12:7: And the spirit shall return to
God who gave it.] - and then Jesus and the righteous shall
enter into heavenly etheric New Jerusalem and spend an
eternity of harmony peace and joy with GOD - “the very God
shall be with them and be their God” [Revelation 21:3]. Amen!].

HUNDREDS OF SCRIPTURE VERSES PROVIDE
US THE EXACT SAME INFORMATION -

THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD,
AND THAT HE ALONE IS THE CREATOR
OF HEAVEN AND EARTH ETC.

BEWARE THE CHERRY PICKER WHO BUILDS
DOCTRINES ON A FEW MINORITY VERSES
THAT EITHER HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED OR
ELSE ARE BEING MISINTERPRETED AND
SO SAY OR SEEM TO SAY OTHERWISE,

AS AN INTELLIGENT HONEST PERSON
WILL ALLOW THE HOLY BIBLE TO
INTERPRET ITSELF, AND THAT
MEANS LOOKING AT EVERY VERSE
ON ANY GIVEN SUBJECT AND THEN GIVING
PRIORITY TO THE MAJORITY OF VERSES
AND IGNORING THOSE THAT SAY OR
SEEM TO SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT,

AS WE DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES AND
WHAT WE HAVE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED TO SOME DEGREE -
WORDS CHANGED, ADDED, REMOVED, MISTRANSLATED -
BUT WE CAN TRUST THAT WHAT WE HAVE IS
FOR THE MOST PART CORRECT AND SO MAJORITY RULE
NOT MINORITY AND AS IS USUALLY THE CASE
IN ANY ASPECT OF LIFE.

Also, beware of those who label themself Christian,
and promote a polytheistic duo god or triune god,
as GOD's word tells us that GOD is singular / one,
and GOD's greatest spokesperson Jesus said that salvation
belongs to the Unitarian Monotheist Jews (John 4),

and they misinterpret every verse that they can
to try to say that Jesus was and or is and or
shall be the Creator / Father GOD, and or
has always existed, and or is divine,

whereas scripture plainly clearly directly
tells us that the Creator / Father GOD is who
Jesus ascended to and then sat down at the right hand of,
and that Jesus is a sibling Spirit-Soul /
creation / offspring / child of GOD:

HEBREWS 2 [in part]
Jesus tasted death for
the sake of every one but God.
For both he, who sanctifies,
and those who are sanctified,
are all of one origin.
For this reason he is
not ashamed to call them brethren, saying,
I will declare thy name to my brethren.
Forasmuch then as the children
[Spirit-Souls / creations / offspring]
are partakers of flesh and blood,
he also likewise partook of the same.
For he did not take on him the likeness of angels;
but he did take on him the offspring of Abraham.
Therefore, it was meet and proper that in
every thing he should resemble his brethren,
that he might be a merciful and faithful
high priest in the things of God,
to make reconciliation for
the sins of the people.

HERE WE ALSO SEE THAT JESUS WAS A MAN,
AND HAD TO BE A MAN:

1 CORINTHIANS 15
For since by man came death,
by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
For as in Adam all die,
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits;
afterward those who belong to Christ at his coming.

AND JESUS' APOSTLES KNEW THAT HE WAS A
PHYSICAL BODY + BREATH + SPIRIT-SOUL
JUST THE SAME AS ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING:

1 TIMOTHY 2
(Paul) For there is one God, and one mediator
between God and men: The man Christ Jesus.

ROMANS 5
(Paul) If therefore, because of the fall of one, many died,
how much more will the grace and gift of God,
because of one man, Jesus Christ, be increased for many?

ACTS 17
(Paul) For God has appointed a day in which he will judge
all the earth with righteousness by the man whom he has chosen -
the man who has turned every man towards his faith;
on that account God has raised him from the dead.

ACTS 2
(Peter) Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man of God,
who appeared among you by miracles and signs and wonders which God did
by him among you, as you yourselves know,...

ALBEIT "A GOD" JUST THE SAME AS ANY RIGHTEOUS PERSON
WHO HAD AND OBEYED GOD'S WORD:

JOHN 10
Jesus said to them, Is it not so written in
your law (Psalm 82), I said, you are gods?
If he called them gods because the word of God
was with them (and the scripture cannot be broken),
then why to the one whom the Father sanctified and sent to the world,
do you say, You blaspheme, just because I said to you, I am the Son of God?

A SUCH DAUGHTER OF GOD IS "A GOD";
A SUCH SON OF GOD IS "A GOD";
NOT "THE GOD".

THE CREATOR / FATHER GOD IS THE GOD,
ABOVE ALL OTHER GODS.
me

Help me understand....how do you separate the Father from the Son? How do you worship each one?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-08 19:39:15 UTC
*Where does it say to worship Jesus Christ?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-08 19:41:51 UTC
* DDF is wrong again :

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by[f] him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
me
2018-12-08 21:50:06 UTC

You do not believe man worships Jesus? Even then, John, Jesus was worshipped in the OT as the Father...... Look around all the worshipped song as about Jesus....most ministers preach about Jesus....so, tell me where in the plan given to us....are we to worship the Father and the Son?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-08 21:58:40 UTC
* Answer my question.
me
2018-12-09 00:36:07 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
* Answer my question.
Nancy

I can not think of any place that says we are to worship Jesus. When we pray are we to pray in Jesus' name?
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-09 01:35:01 UTC
G O D

GOD is the conscious willful all-pervasive force aka spirit
that alone was in the beginning and that has creative power
and the ability to manifest in any form (such as "fire" in a
bush as when GOD spoke to Moses) and is the substrate of
all that exists:

ACTS 17
In GOD we live and move and have our being.

ROMANS 11
Of GOD and through GOD and to GOD are all things.

MISOGYNIST LUNATICS WITH LOW I.Q. SUCH AS ARMSTRONG AND ABRAMS
CAN ONLY IMAGINE GOD AS HAVING BEEN TWO MEN WITH DING-DONGS
FLOATING AROUND IN THE ETHERS AS A MADLY IN LOVE FAMILY
SUPPOSEDLY EXTREMELY HAPPY TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY FEMALES AROUND
AND THE ONE A DOMINATING TOP NAMED GOD GOD AND THE OTHER ONE
A SUBMISSIVE BOTTOM NAMED WORD GOD (WHETHER ALSO SEXUALLY HOMO
OR JUST PSYCHOLOGICALLY HOMO) UNTIL THE FORMER MADE THE LATTER
START CREATING THINGS AND THEN BECOME JUST A MAN INSTEAD OF
ANYMORE GOD AND THEN BECOME JUST A SPIRIT INSTEAD OF
ANYMORE GOD. IMAGINE !! (OR AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I
HAVE GATHERED FROM THE FOLLOWING QUOTE AS WELL AS
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS MADE BY OUR RESIDENT ARMSTRONGITE):

GCI: OVERVIEW OF DOCTRINAL ERRORS IN HERBERT ARMSTRONG’S MYSTERY OF THE AGES
https://www.gci.org/articles/overview-of-doctrinal-errors-in-herbert-armstrongs-mystery-of-the-ages/

"In Armstrong’s view, which we have learned earlier in the book must be
equated to God’s view, there are two Gods: One is God and the other is
the Logos, or Word, who was is God.

They are composed of spirit, and have the form and shape of a human being.

The Logos, or Word, is the one through whom God created the universe
and the one who became Jesus Christ, at which time the first God became
the Father and the Word became the Son.

God is in charge and the Word is under him in authority,
but still fully God and of the “God kind.”

The two of them are eternal and have co-existed together in
perfect love eternally.

Together they form the one God Family, and their goal is to
create other Gods to join them as part of their God Family."

OF COURSE THIS GOD DUO OR DUO GOD IS PAGAN POLYTHEISM AND OF SATAN,
BESIDES BEING LUNATIC AND IGNORANT AND MISOGYNIST.

AND IT IS THE ONE AND ONLY ALL PERVASIVE FORCE
THAT CREATED ALL THINGS AND IS THUS REFERRED TO
AS THE ALMIGHTY AND WHO JESUS HIMSELF TESTIFIED
IS GREATER THAN HIMSELF THAT IS TO BE NOT ONLY
WORSHIPED BUT ONLY WORSHIPED.

JESUS WAS A PHYSICAL BODY + BREATH + SPIRIT-SOUL
JUST THE SAME AS ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING,
ALBEIT THE ONE COMMISSIONED TO COME TWICE
FIRST TO BE KILLED AND SECOND TO BE KING.

TO WORSHIP JESUS, A HUMAN BEING, A MAN,
IS TO COMMIT IDOLATRY:

ROMANS 1

For the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all the iniquity
and wickedness of men who unjustly suppress the truth;
because that which may be known of GOD is manifested to them,
for GOD has revealed it to them.
For, from the very creation of the world, the invisible things of GOD
have been clearly seen and understood by his creations,
even his eternal power and GODHEAD;
so that they are without excuse.
For they knew GOD and did not glorify him and give thanks to him as GOD,
but became vain in their imaginations, and their hearts were darkened
so that they could not understand.
And while they thought within themselves that they were wise,
they became fools,
And they have changed the glory of the incorruptible [Creator] GOD
for an image made in the likeness of corruptible [creation]...
And they have changed the truth of GOD for lies,
and worshiped and served the created things more than
their Creator to whom belongs glory and blessings for ever...
And as they did not consent in themselves to know GOD,
GOD has given them over to a weak mind,
to do the things which should not be done;
being filled with all manner of iniquity,
Fornication, extortion, murder, deceit,
evil thoughts, bitterness, malice, strife, envy.
They are slanderers, backbiters, haters of GOD,
revilers, proud boasters, inventors of evil things,
weak-minded, disobedient to their parents.
These have no respect for a covenant.
They know neither love nor peace,
nor is there mercy in them.
And knowing the judgment of GOD,
that those who commit such things
he condemns to death, they not only do them,
but also associate with those who practice them.

BEWARE THE POLYTHEISTIC BI-NITARIANS AND TRI-NITARIANS -
THE ONES ACROSS THE WHOLE GLOBE THAT SATAN HAS
DECEIVED (REVELATION 12).
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 04:39:16 UTC
* DDF. What can you say about a complete lunatic?
Madhu
2018-12-09 02:49:15 UTC
I'm *not* addressing your question regarding the LORD of the OT and the
Ancient of Days.

But the role of the messiah is spelt out most clearly in Revelation 4-5
and answers your question on worship.

(Revelation 4:11) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour
and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they
are and were created.

(Revelation 5:4) And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to
open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of
the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book,
and to loose the seven seals thereof.

5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to
receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and
glory, and blessing.

5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under
the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I
saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that
sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell
down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

(God ^^)
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 04:59:12 UTC
* Are we to pray in Jesus' name?

* Christians don"t use vain repetitions to pray, such as "the Lord's Prayer ". Christ Jesus was giving his students and outline of how to pray. And not a prayer to be recited billion of times. So I don't believe that it is necessary to add "in Jesus' name" to the end of every prayer. It won't be rejected because it doesn't have the magic code words at the end.

* Christ Jesus the Creator is our Savior, all the good works in the world cannot save any one. That belief comes from Satan.

* And Christ Jesus is our Mediator and as a Christian through his willing sacrifice for us now we can pray and be heard and this to me is praying "in Jesus' name".

1 Peter 4
16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-09 06:37:59 UTC
GOOD WORKS = ETERNAL LIFE

That all the good works in the world cannot save any one,
is a belief that comes from Satan.

ROMANS 2
(Paul) GOD will render to every man according to his deeds:
To those who continue patiently in good works,
GOD will give eternal life.
But to those who are stubborn,
and do not obey the truth, but obey iniquity,
GOD will render indignation and wrath.
GOD will render suffering and affliction
for every man who does evil,
but glory, honor, and peace,
for every one who does good.

Paul was visited personally by Jesus.
Paul knew what he was talking about.

Here we see Jesus say the exact same thing:

JOHN 5
(Jesus) The time is coming when all those who are in
their graves will hear my voice, and they will come out:
Those who have done good works to the resurrection of eternal life,
and those who have done evil works to the resurrection of eternal death.

Here we see Daniel say the same thing:

DANIEL 12
And those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
And those who have done good, and who have turned many to
righteousness, and the men of understanding,
shall shine as the brightness of the firmament,
and stand like stars for ever and ever...
and none of the wicked shall understand,
but those who have done good works shall understand.

UNLESS ONE IS A DOER OF GOOD WORKS (MOSTLY)
RATHER THAN A DOER OF EVIL WORKS (MOSTLY),
ONE WILL NOT HAVE UNDERSTANDING,

LIKE THE SATANIST WHO SAYS
GOOD WORKS DO NOT SAVE.

Here is some more of the TRUTH:

MATTHEW 3
(Baptist John) And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees:
therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is
hewn down, and cast into the fire.

MATTHEW 7
(Jesus) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.

JOHN 15
(Jesus) Every branch in me that beareth not [good] fruit GOD taketh away.

And here is a description of the person who will
obtain salvation from The Lake Of Fire /
eternal life in New Jerusalem with Jesus and GOD:

ROMANS 6
But now having become servants to GOD, and free from service to sin,
ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

YOU M U S T BE A SERVANT TO GOD -
BE MOSTLY SERVING AND PLEASING GOD -
TO OBTAIN SALVATION / ETERNAL LIFE.

OR AS JESUS PUT IT, YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
MUST BE GREATER THAN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES WHO WERE
MOSTLY SERVING AND PLEASING SATAN (MATTHEW 5).
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 14:02:13 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
[...]
* DDF is wrong. Again.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-09 16:37:12 UTC
HOW SLY THE SATANIST

He uses Ephesians 2:8-9 to
try to say that good works are not
necessary for salvation, and that
good works do not obtain salvation.

But the very first three verses in Ephesians 2
tell us WHO Paul is speaking to -
WHO will be obtaining salvation -
and why:

The REPENTED CONVERTS / RIGHTEOUS SERVANTS
who are living moral civil loving lives
full of good works rather than as formerly
full of evil works:

EPHESIANS 2:1-3
And GOD has quickened you also who were dead
because of your sins and trespasses, in which
you previously walked according to the course of
this world, and according to the will of
the supreme ruler of the air, the spirit
which is active in the children of disobedience,
in those very deeds in which we were also
corrupted from the very beginning through
the lusts of the flesh, fulfilling the wills of
the flesh and of the mind, thereby we became
completely the children of wrath, even as others.

AND THAT IS WHY THE VERY NEXT VERSE AFTER EPHESIANS 2:8-9 -
EPHESIANS 2:10 - SAYS:

EPHESIANS 2:10
For we are GOD's creation,
created through Jesus Christ ultimately for GOOD WORKS,
and God has before ordained that we SHOULD live in them.

NOTICE THIS SAYS "SHOULD" LIVE IN GOOD WORKS -
NOT "CAN" LIVE IN GOOD WORKS -
NOT "MAY" LIVE IN GOOD WORKS -
NOT "OPTIONALLY" LIVE IN GOOD WORKS -
BUT "SHOULD" LIVE IN GOOD WORKS,
WHICH MEANS "MUST" LIVE IN GOOD WORKS.

The sly Satanist of course utterly fails to
publish any of these FACTS,

and heaven forbid that he should thus allow
GOD's word The Holy Bible to interpret itself !!

AND AS FAR AS THE WORD "GRACE":

https://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?s=bibles&q=grace&t=kjv&f=ALL

The first 27 instances pertain to an individual finding
grace is the eyes or sight of GOD or another person -
that is from Genesis 1 to Psalm 45.

And then in Psalm 45 we find this
prophetic statement about Jesus,
that grace would be in his words
with the help of GOD:

PSALM 45
You are fairer than the children of men;
grace is poured into your lips;
therefore God has blessed you for ever.

And as fulfilled by Jesus and here mentioned by John and Luke:

JOHN 1
For the law was given by Moses;
but truth and grace came into being by Jesus Christ.

LUKE 2
The boy grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom;
and the grace of God was upon him.

Then the very next instance of the word grace
appears in Psalm 84 and says:

PSALM 83
For the LORD GOD is our supply and our helper;
the LORD will give grace and glory;
no good thing will he withhold from THEM THAT WALK UPRIGHTLY.

COLOSSIANS 1
To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ: Grace be unto you,
and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Aha !! Yes, indeed !!

The grace that would be given by GOD, through Christ Jesus,
would be given to THEM THAT WALK UPRIGHTLY !!

BEWARE THE SATANIST WHO IS MOSTLY SERVING SATAN
AND LIVING A LIFE FULL OF SIN EVIL CRIME
AND FOR THIS REASON KEEPS DEMOTING GOOD WORKS
AND LYING AND SAYING THAT THE BIBLE DOES TOO.

And not only this, but the GRACE of GOD
is something that must be CONTINUED in:

ACTS 13
Now when the congregation was dismissed, a great many Jews,
and also proselytes who feared God, followed Paul and Barnabas, who,
speaking to them, persuaded them to CONTINUE in the grace of God.

And the GRACE of GOD is only the beginning of
a process:

ACTS 20
And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace,
which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance
among all the saints.

2 CORINTHIANS 6
So we beseech you, as helpers, that the grace of God
which you have received may not be in vain among you.

2 PETER 1
race and peace be multiplied unto you through
the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

EPHESIANS 6
Grace be with all them that love our Lord
Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

2 CORINTHIANS 1
Grace be to you and peace from God our Father,
and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

ROMANS 16
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

IT IS NOT GIVEN, AND THEN ONE CAN
DESIRE THINK SAY DO ANYTHING AND
STILL HAVE IT, AND THAT'S THAT !!

PAT ATTENTION,
AND STOP LYING,
SATANIST !!

SALVATION IS BY THE GOOD WORKS OF LIVING FAITH
IN THE GOOD NEWS / WORDS SPOKEN BY CHRIST JESUS:

ROMANS 1
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ;
for it is the power of God to salvation
to every one who believes.
For therein is the righteousness of God
revealed from faith to faith;
as it is written, The righteous shall live by faith.

AND WHAT WAS THE GOOD NEWS SPOKEN BY CHRIST JESUS?
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD I S N E A R
AND SO THE WICKED SHOULD
REPENT AND CONVERT WHILE
THEY STILL HAVE TIME !!

And the PURPOSE of GOD's GRACE is so
that those upon whom it is bestowed
abound in GOOD WORKS !!

2 CORINTHIANS 9
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always
having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.

2 THESSALONIANS 2
Now our Lord Jesus Christ, himself, and God, even our Father,
who has loved us and has given us everlasting consolation
and good hope through his grace, comfort your hearts
and strengthen you in every good word and work.

HEBREWS 10
And let us consider one another to arouse love and good works...
exhorting one another, and so much the more when you see
that day [of Jesus' return] approaching.
For if any man sin willfully after he
has received the knowledge of the truth,
then there is no more sacrifice to be offered for his sins,
but he is ready for the fearful judgment and the fiery indignation
which shall consume the adversaries.
He who transgressed the law of Moses,
on the word of two or three witnesses, died without mercy:
How much more punishment do you think he will receive who has
trodden underfoot the Son of God,
and has considered the blood of his covenant,
through which he had been sanctified,
as ordinary blood, and has blasphemed the Spirit of Grace?
For we know him who said, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.
And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God...
Do not lose, therefore, the confidence that you have,
for it has a great reward.
For you have need of patience in order that
you may do the will of God and receive the promise.
For the time is all too short, and he who is to come
[i.e. Christ Jesus] will come and will not delay.
But the righteous shall live by my faith;
and if any draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
But we do not belong to those who draw back to perdition,
but to the [living] faith which restores our souls.

BEWARE THE SATANIST !!

JUDE 1
For there are certain men crept in unawares,
who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
thereby denying the [words of the] only Lord God,
and [the words of] our Lord Jesus Christ.

P.S.

Salvation is by GOOD WORKS,
not works of the law (penile circumcision, etc.).

Salvation is by LIVING FAITH,
not dead faith (not being lived by).
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 17:58:40 UTC
* DDF believes that she can save herself which gives her the courage to REJECT Jesus Christ as Creator and to bring him down to her equal so much that she HERSELF claims to be the CHRIST of other worlds.

* It's a slippery slope once you begin to follow Satan and that slide ends in Hell.
me
2018-12-09 18:38:30 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
* Are we to pray in Jesus' name?
* Christians don"t use vain repetitions to pray, such as "the Lord's Prayer ". Christ Jesus was giving his students and outline of how to pray. And not a prayer to be recited billion of times. So I don't believe that it is necessary to add "in Jesus' name" to the end of every prayer. It won't be rejected because it doesn't have the magic code words at the end.
* Christ Jesus the Creator is our Savior, all the good works in the world cannot save any one. That belief comes from Satan.
* And Christ Jesus is our Mediator and as a Christian through his willing sacrifice for us now we can pray and be heard and this to me is praying "in Jesus' name".
1 Peter 4
16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.
Nancy

For the last few years this has been a stumbling block, of sorts, for me. I would pray and give an apology for not knowing how or where to bring in Jesus' name.

Thanks to all for trying to help.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-09 19:55:04 UTC
Post by me
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Having a relationship with both GOD and Jesus
is the same as having a relationship with two friends.

Does having a relationship with the one friend change or
remove the relationship with the other friend? No.

Jesus said: Follow me.
This means imitate him.

WHO did Jesus pray to? GOD.
WHO did Jesus SAY to pray to? GOD.
And even when Jesus gave the prayer
called The Lord's Prayer, WHO was
that prayer addressed to? GOD.

GOD is who you are to pray to.

Does praying "in Jesus' name" mean
saying the name Jesus in your prayer? No !!

Doing something in somebody's name is AN EXPRESSION -
it means something that they would approve of, agree with,
or something for them.

An individual can even do something in their own name.

Here we see Jesus use this expression himself in regards to GOD:

JOHN 10
The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

JOHN 14
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will
send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all
things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

JOHN 17
Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,
that they may be one, as we are.

JOHN 17
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name:
those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost,
but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

And here are other examples:

2 THESSALONIANS 1
That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye
in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 CORINTHIANS 1
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions
among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same
mind and in the same judgment.

2 THESSALONIANS 3
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly,
and not after the tradition which he received of us.

JAMES 5
Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of
THE LORD GOD, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

BASICALLY WHAT JESUS MEANT WAS,
IF YOUR PRAYER IS IN HIS NAME,
IT WILL BE IN GOD'S WILL,
AND SO GOD WILL DO IT.

T H A T IS HOW YOU GET PRAYERS ANSWERED -
BY SAYING PRAYERS THAT ARE IN ALIGNMENT WITH
THE WILL OF JESUS AND GOD !!

And GOD is to be WORSHIPED,
but Jesus only honored.

GOD is greater than and
always above Jesus.

But Jesus is greater than
and always above
any other
person,

and so to be
more highly honored
than any other person.

Even Moses passed authority onto Jesus
in the prophecy in Deuteronomy 18
about the Prophet that would come forward -
which Prophet was and is Jesus,
as also verified in Acts 3.

Moses so to speak passed the baton to Jesus.

And the advent of Jesus made the works of the law
to cease - penile circumcision, water ablutions,
animal sacrifice, new moons, sabbaths, holy days -
no longer having to be enacted - and after the
destruction of The Temple in 70 A.D. UNABLE to
be properly enacted - which works of the law
NEVER DID sanctify which is why the High Priest
still had to enter into the holy of holies once
a year and also send off the scapegoat. ALL THOSE
RITUALS WERE ONLY MEANT TO BE ENACTED UNTIL THE
TIME OF REFORMATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THE PROMISE
OF GOD TO ABRAHAM ABOUT HIS SEED WHICH WAS FULFILLED
BY MESSIAH JESUS WHICH CHANGED THE LAW TO ONLY
STILL THE CIVIL LAWS AND MORAL LAWS AND THUS
VIRTUE AND GOOD WORKS BUT NO LONGER
THE CARNAL LAWS / RITUALS / WORKS OF THE LAW
AND WHICH ARE SPOKEN OF AS HAVING BEEN A BURDEN
AS WELL AS A CURSE BECAUSE IF YOU FELL SHORT IN
ONE OR IN PART THEN YOU FELL SHORT IN ALL AND TOTALLY
AND SO ALL FELL SHORT IN THE WORKS OF THE LAW
AND SO NO SOUL COULD BE SAVED BY THEM
AND WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT THEY WERE DONE AWAY WITH
HAVING MERELY BEEN INSTITUTED IN THE FIRST PLACE AS
AN EDUCATIONAL EXERCISE TO PREPARE ONE FOR MESSIAH
HAVING FORESHADOWED MESSIAH OR AS PAUL CALLED A
PATHFINDER TO MESSIAH AND ONCE COME TO MESSIAH
PATHFINDER NO LONGER OF NEED.

Another association could be to food:
You might like avocados, but really like
peaches. Jesus is to be the avocado.
GOD is to be the peach.

GOD is who we are to serve;
and Jesus is the best example
as to how to serve GOD.

We look to Jesus for how to be in the world.
We look to GOD as the almighty creator father.

Jesus is THE EXAMPLE,
sent into the world by GOD.
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 20:04:31 UTC
* How many times has DDF prayed for God to hurt someone? Learning about prayer from DDF is like learning about Judaism from a Nazi.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-11 14:36:42 UTC
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
REGARDING JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS AKA ***@GMAIL.COM

Beware of any replies added to this Thread of mine by the evil vile
criminal JAA / John Alexander Abrams from New Jersey

who not only has been stalking harassing attacking defaming threatening
plagiarizing and copy-catting me and or my work since my very first post at
this Usenet Discussion Newsgroup Alt.Bible.Prophecy back in early 2015,

but he is the only one to be doing so out of the more than 100 different
people who have posted to the group including at least two dozen regulars

and which has made him stand out like the possessed obsessed wicked
wacko sicko psycho in need of good effective treatment that he is
for which at least 6 different people have confronted him and
either asked him or else told him to stop, but all to no avail.

So at this point I am going to at least add this WARNING post to each of my
new Threads after my initial post or posts to jump the gun on what, if he
follows his previous habits, will be at least one reply from him which reply
will be evil crazy stupid unbiblical antibiblical unprofessional and or poorly
presented crap as at least the vast majority of all of his posts always are.

In addition to
his posting on Usenet for years that Jesus WOULD return in year 2017,
and even sometimes giving a day and or a month, which made himself a
False Prophet since 2017 has come and gone and Jesus did not return

and
even worse his posting the following in regards to my post telling everyone
that Jesus WOULD NOT return in year 2017 or 2018 and the reasons why
...she posted.... `you can be sure that Jesus WILL NOT return in year 2017 or 2018`.
Since God would never reveal His plans to an evil person such as herself,
we need to specifically look to 2017 for the return of Jesus Christ to rule the Earth as King.
which made himself an evil person by his own words and measuring stick
because GOD did not reveal HIS plan to him

and
the fact that he has yet to admit or acknowledge these sins errors stupidities
that he has commit, let alone apologize to everyone for them and especially apologize to me

and
his posting the following evil vile posts to me and or about me
I wish you locked in a room full of starving men, all cannibals.
When Jesus Christ returns DDF will have to eat bloody, wormy hot camel fesces.
and
his posting these additional evil vile crazy stupid and or criminal posts
Hate is such a strong thing; 6 years later and I want to find a
terrorist and rip his heart out through his throat.
and
And who you calling her you old worthless son of a bitch?
I`ll cut off your nut sack and make you eat it.
* I have a cold, a little in a bad mood, I usually just think these thinks
about Satan`s favorite hand puppet. Ike must like his hand there.
and
Seriously, the man sounds like he has Turrets. Idiot! Moron! Bitch!
LOL I just imagined what it would be like to meet his mother.
Ah, so YOU are Ike`s mother...
Bitch! What are you? A moron? Of course, I`m his mother you idiot!
and
which is precisely WHY you say that Satan is a woman.
To you YOUR MOTHER IS SATAN.
Did she make you bathe with her?
Or was that just your daddy?
Your nothing but little old bored worthless evil sack of Satan loving shit.
And pussy face? LOL
Wow, where did you grow up soggy white bread?
What a complete waste of good cum.
[That last line is extremely suspect. This John Alexander Abrams apparently
fancies himself a Bible expert and Leviticus 15 clearly states that semen is
unclean and that anything it touches is unclean. Referring to "good cum" hardly
betokens even just a student of the Holy Bible let alone a supposed expert in it.]

and
I have no idea what I psychophysicit is or does - but, I have
worked with for many psychiatrists and seriously, they are nuts.
I think it is because they spend so many years listening to `crazy` people.
I am not joking. Once I had to unplug a water cooler to get to
something and this lady started screaming like she was on fire.
At the top of her lungs.
As she had a middle ages, tied to a stake and set on fire fit,
I calmly asked her how I could get it out of the way without unplugging it?
In an instant, she said, very calmly, You are right. Smiled and walked away.
and
cache!!!!!!!!!) the words grow rooms.
Many years ago I went out west and almost every house had a big
one...growing up in NJ and seeing one of these in person for the first
time I had the thought that the Feds or the bad-guys would come
through the door and shoot me - any second. Strange place, everyone,
everywhere, always offered you a beer...even early in the morning.
And one of my friends who lived out there actually had a shoot out
with the feds and since they never identified themselves the feds had
to apologize after the gun battle...yup...and I thought NJ could be
dangerous and crazy. And I could not get back fast enough.
also
he has let the group know that he is a so-called Church of God
Armstrongite, which means a Pagan Poly-Theist Bi-Nitarian fruitloop
who says that before creation there was a God FAMILY

which was composed of TWO SPIRIT MEN that had always existed
and were floating around in the ethers and totally loved one another
and were pining away to add CHILDREN to their FAMILY
and the one was named God God and the other was named Word God
and the former made the latter create the heavens and the earth
and then turned him into "just" a flesh
and blood and breath man with no spirit or soul
and then let him die a most painful death by crucifixion
and then for all that then turned him into "just" a son of GOD GOD -

BUT -
though they both were men just like any man with hands arms legs penis
etc.and could eat solid food if it had existed at that time -

and it was two men who totally loved one another AND considered themselves to
be a family AND were pining away to add children to their family -

it would be a terrible sin for anyone to wonder or
ask if they were a homosexual couple as we should all
just assume that the only thing they did with one another was
(look at one another and talk to one another?)
(look at one another and talk to one another and
share non-sexual affection / touching with one another?).

And I don't know about anybody else, but I have a lot of trouble,
considering what physical men are like, imagining two men with
penises who only have each other for eons just using them to pee.

Also I am wondering how they could have been such a happy loving family with
no females present and especially if supposedly they were not homosexuals.

Anyway, you sane honest readers can easily see why this Armstrong is denounced
as a cultist by the 200+ denominations of the Churches of Christ, and it didn't
help that a boat load of his prophecies failed also so we can add False Prophet to the list:

What is Armstrongism?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Worldwide-Church-God-Armstrongism.html

and
he also informed the group that he has books at Amazon.

I took a look and first of all, there is a dearth of Reviews
so obviously few have sold, or else people are embarrassed
to let anyone know that they paid for the piles of junk.

Second of all, what few Reviews there are are mostly very bad
including complaint that his "books" are vastly Bible verses -
in other words, "author" he basically merely cut and pasted Bible
verses in a different order and then asked to be paid for this !!!!

Third of all, the description for his "book" titled GOD is as follows:

"Billions of people of both sexes, of all ages, races, creeds, and
ethnicities, including the educated, the uneducated, the rich, the poor and
the working class have studied the Bible for thousands of years on every
continent, in every age, in every country, on land, underground, in the air,
on the seas, under the world`s oceans and even above the Planet Earth itself.
And only now will GOD`s Secret Plan be revealed to humanity.
These facts are beyond any question of a doubt 100% true. They are also so
incredibly amazing that even after you learn this secret you will not want to
accept it. But, you have no choice. Facts are facts. And ALMIGHTY GOD`s
Secret will be revealed to your human, mortal mind...right now..."

In other words, he is The Internet's Number One Psycho who says that GOD's plan
is a secret, and that out of the billions of people who have not only read The
Bible but even studied it, not a single one of them knows what GOD's plan is except for him

and so everyone should just forget about reading The Bible and just buy his
"book" of primarily plagiarized mixed-up Bible verses to find out what that plan is !!!!

and
also he has informed the group that he is married to a 1 Timothy 4
possessed demoniac who is a vegetarian or vegan and says that animals
are more important than people and that it was a sin in the Old Testament
when they performed animal sacrifices and when GOD said that certain animal
flesh could be eaten and that THAT was why GOD allowed Jesus to be painfully
crucified i.e. in order to take the place of the animals so that animal
sacrifice would not be performed anymore

and
also says he is FIGHTING AGAINST numerous people at this group including
myself as a work for GOD (the GOD who says in HIS word to seek peace
and pursue it; to leave the blind alone; to not judge those outside
the church; to only correct a heretic once or twice; and watch what
measure you mete because it is going to be measured back to you !!!!)

and
that has included his stalking harassing attacking defaming threatening
plagiarizing and copy-catting me and or my work and even several times trying
to incite a mob action against me and thousands of times lying about what
I posted and or did not post

for example
I posted this Edgar Cayce Reading quote regarding that Spirit-Soul that had
been incarnate as Beloved John and his reincarnating into the Earth to be the
main messenger / representative / forerunner regarding and unto Jesus' return:

EDGAR CAYCE READING 262-71 (September 9, 1934)
Look in upon the experiences, for, as will be seen, my children,
there has been appointed one that may aid thee in thy future lessons,
and he will be thy teacher, thy guide, one sent through the power of
thine own desires. Thine own selves, then, may present his being, meeting,
living, dwelling, with thee. Not the Christ, but His messenger, with the Christ
from the beginning, and is to other worlds what the Christ is to this earth.

and had also posted that there are various and numerous
signs and symbols and sources which say and or suggest
that I Debra Dee Freeman had been and am that Spirit-Soul

and then he has posted at least several hundred times since
then saying that EYE said that I "am the Christ of many worlds"

which is black and white slander and defamation on his part
as not only does the Reading not say "many worlds" but rather
"other worlds", and also that is something Edgar said not me.

These type of lies twistings fabrications, and then a litany of insults
and attacks based upon his own lies etc. in order to commit slander
and defamation are a constant activity of his as well as every sort of
Usenet game he can cook up such as partial quotes out of context
transported to other threads (against copyright law and Usenet policy
and Google policy) and starting new Threads with titles purely to attack
the other person and the list just goes on and on and on.

It is no coincidence that his own name has the words slander
and slanderer in it, and the following two Anagrams:

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~ AX JOB? AH! MAN-SLANDERER!
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~ AX, JAB? OH! MAN-SLANDERER!

GOD has had his number since he was born !!!!
He is Satan's hatchet-man, doing his hatchet-job:

Hatchet Job: noun: a fierce attack on someone or their work, especially in print.

and
even when I showed him that Anagrams are in The Bible:

Anagram
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1450-anagram

and were given by GOD to the prophets of old who founded the School of the
Prophets on Mount Carmel later succeeded by the Essenes one of whom was Baptist John

he not only continued to say that Anagrams are satanic witchcraft
and evil and that I am a demoniac for dabbling in them insult
insult insult attack attack attack slander slander slander

AND THEN
he himself not only made Anagrams at least 2 or 3 separate occasions but also
stalked me at my other Usenet Discussion Newsgroup which is Alt.Anagrams which
I have been at since March 2010, thus further not only stalking me and which he
afterwards let be known at this group and which computer stalking I had never
done to him, but also getting himself even more involved with Anagrams !!!!

Another interesting item is that I am the first person at this
group since its inception to post "Keeping this current."

And then he copy-catted me and started posting the exact same words,
and then also began to scapegoat project his own stealing onto me
and say that I steal from him !!!!

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE MAN'S USENET EVIL !!!!
SCARY TO THINK WHAT HE MUST BE LIKE IN PERSON !!!!
AND THAT WIFE OF HIS MUST BE A REAL WINNER !!!!

BOTTOM LINE: BE WISE AND BEWARE ANY POST OF HIS. HE IS AN EVIL VILE TROLLING
SPAMMING STALKER POSTING FOR SATAN AND HIMSELF - NOT FOR GOD, AND CERTAINLY
NOT FOR THE GROUP NOR THE WORLD.

HE WON'T EVEN USE THE USENET PROGRAM NOR THEN ADD THE NECESSARY INFORMATION SO
THAT WE CAN EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS RESPONDING TO AND WHO SAID WHAT.

HE IS AN ABNORMAL LAZY CREEP, ONLY AT THIS GROUP BECAUSE HE IS SEVERELY
MENTALLY ILL AND EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL WITH TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON HIS HANDS.

AT MINIMUM HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE GROUP WHEN JESUS DID NOT RETURN IN 2017.
WE, THE GROUP, DO NOT WANT NOR DO WE DESERVE, A FALSE PROPHET AT IT. THE MAN
HAS NO SHAME. NO CONSCIENCE. EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE DESCRIBES OF THE WICKED SINNERS.
This is the way Abrams shows is Godly love and compassion for others.
"I want you to go to hell."
"LOL! I thought, mistakenly, that even an evil sack of
jelly like you had the intelligence to understand this!"
"Try sleeping with your head in the oven and the gas on."
"I would like you to become an atheist. Just imagining
that you think about anything to do with the Bible is a
revolting thought. Die and go to the Lake of Fire already."
"Go burn already"
"You are pig mucus."
"If you point is that you are an evil, lying, sack of
garbage, then, yah!"
"You are a sick wacko who not only deserves hell it`s
what you will get."
"It is a proven fact that you are a completely
untrustworthy lying evil pool of scum."
"you on the other hand are the spiritual equivalent of a
steaming pile of worm infested pig feces."
"I hope your evil monstrous soul suffers long and hard
before you die and then you are thrown into
the Lake of Fire and destroyed."
"you are evil and deserve hell."
Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Intelligent Honest Public:
You CANNOT be a cherry picker, building precepts doctrines prophecies from
singular words nor singular verses, as this ungodly idiot JAA loves to
constantly do, AND properly interpret or handle and divide Scripture as is
commanded in Scripture (2 Timothy 2:15), which can ONLY be done by comparing
scripture to scripture:

2 PETER 1
Not every prophetic writing is made clear in its own book. For the prophecy did
not come by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke when they were inspired by the Holy Spirit.

which is also part of the two rules of reading comprehension: 1. Context; 2. Comparison.

JAA knows neither of these. JAA applies neither of these. JAA is a dumb lazy slug.

Beware the postings of JAA !!

As far as Ephesians, in context Paul is speaking to the repented converts who
are living by their faith by refraining from sin and abounding in love / charity / good deeds:

EPHESIANS 2:1-2
You also who were dead because of your sins and trespasses in which you
PREVIOUSLY WALKED according to the course of this world, and according to the
will of the supreme ruler of the air, the spirit which is active in the children of disobedience.

So here in the very beginning of Chapter 2 of Ephesians we see further that
Paul is contrasting those he is speaking to - the children of obedience -
with those he is not speaking to - the children of disobedience.

It is THEY - the children of obedience - that GOD has forgiven the past sins of,
what is called GOD's grace or graciousness because it is not something that GOD had to do.

The children of obedience have Living Faith - Faith that they are living by,
acting on, not Dead Faith that is just a thought in their mind !!

JAA, because he is an evil vile ungodly devil, prefers to imagine that these
words apply to him - which they do not - AND that he can be saved by his Dead
Faith, so he constantly quotes just this one portion of the 1,200+ pages of
Scripture to try to say that there is only one type of Faith rather than two
types of Faith, and that there is only one type of Works rather than two types of Works,

BUT
when an intelligent honest person reads ALL of Paul's letters, in order to
learn and grasp his meanings, they learn that when he talked about being saved
by Faith he always meant Living Faith not Dead Faith,

AND
whey he talked about not being saved by Works he always meant Works of the Law -
the rituals and observances given by Moses - such as penile circumcision,
water ablutions, animal sacrifices, holy days, new moons, sabbaths,

NOT
Good Works - as first and foremost refraining from harming other people
(the latter 6 commandments of the 10 commandments - which are necessary to
DO to obtain salvation / eternal life [see Matthew 19]) -
and as secondarily actively helping and being helpful to other people.

For just one example that by "works" Paul meant "works of the law":

GALATIANS 2
Know that a man is not justified by the works of the law...
for by the works of the law shall no human being be justified.

AND here we see Paul contrast being saved by works of the law
versus being saved by OBEDIENCE to faith [i.e. Living Faith]:

GALATIANS 3
O foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you from your faith after Jesus Christ,
crucified, has been pictured before your eyes? This only I want to know from
you: Did you receive the Spirit through the works of the law, or through obedience to faith?

The Galatians were bewitched by the Jewish converts who harassed them that they
had to get their penises circumcised and follow all the other rituals and observances of Moses -

just like JAA and others of his ilk have been likewise bewitched by
Herbert W Armstrong and his so-called Church of God that Gentiles such as
JAA have to observe days, times, new moon, holy days, sabbaths -
the very idea and activities Paul ridicules:

GALATIANS 3 / GALATIANS 4 / GALATIANS 5 / GALATIANS 6

For those who rely on the works of the law are still under the curse;
for as it is written, Cursed is everyone who does not practice everything
which is written in the book of the law [of Moses].

But that no man is justified by the law [of Moses] before God,
is evident; for, as it is written, The righteous shall LIVE BY faith...

But now after you have known God, and, above all, are known of God,
you turn again to those weak and poor principles, and you wish to come under
their bondage again. You still observe days, and months, and times,
and years. I am afraid that perhaps I have labored among you in vain...

Stand firm therefore in the liberty [from the law of Moses] with
which Christ has made us free, and be not harnessed again under
the yoke of servitude [to its rituals and observances, including
and starting with having penis circumcised].

Behold, I, Paul, tell you, that if you get circumcised, then Christ
is of no benefit to you. For I testify again to every man who is
already circumcised, that he is under obligation to fulfill
the whole law [of Moses - follow all of its rituals and observances].

You who seek justification by the law [of Moses] have ceased to adhere to
Christ; you are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope
of righteousness by faith. For in Christ Jesus neither is circumcision nor
uncircumcision anything,

but faith which is EXPRESSED in love [verb; charity, good works].

You were progressing well [in this]; who confused you that you should not
obey the truth?...I wish those who are troubling you would be expelled.
For, my brethren, you have been called to liberty [from the law of Moses],
only do not use your liberty for an occasion to the things of the flesh,
but by love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one saying,
that is, You shall love your neighbor as yourself...

And those who BELONG TO CHRIST have controlled their weaknesses and
passions...Those who desire to boast in the things of the flesh are the ones
who compel you to be circumcised...for not even they who are circumcised obey
the law, but they want you to be circumcised so that they may boast over your flesh.

NOTICE that you have to BELONG to Christ, not just BELIEVE in Christ !!!!

This is what the evil vile devil JAA wants to ignore, as well as others of his ilk !!!!

THEY CHERRY PICK THE WORDS AND VERSES THEY LIKE,
MAKING UP THEIR OWN DEFINITIONS AND MEANINGS FOR THEM,
AND IGNORE ALL THE REST OF SCRIPTURE !!!!

THEY TEACH AND PREACH FALSE PRECEPTS,
FALSE DOCTRINES, FALSE PROPHECIES !!!!

THEY DO NOT BELONG TO CHRIST -
THEY ONLY HAVE THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM,
AND OBSESSIVELY SAY OR WRITE OR TYPE THE WORD
CHRIST IN ORDER TO TRY TO MAKE UP FOR THIS LACK !!!!

THEY ARE SICKENING WORTHLESS CREEPS THAT GOD IS GOING TO BE
GETTING RID OF VERY SOON (EITHER DURING 2020'S OR 2030'S). AMEN !!!!

P.S. 3 Jesus said the generation that witnessed the fig tree Israel
branching forth would also witness his return. Fig tree Israel branched
forth in 1967 / 1968 when she regained Jerusalem. Jesus will return
before or during 2037 / 2038 - take it to the bank !!!!

P.S. 4 The Jews - including Jew Jesus - considered 70 years to be a
generation. Yes, there is a scripture that adds 10 years, but since Jesus
did not specify, he meant the commonly accepted number of 70 years for a generation.

P.S. 5 I **do** apologize to everyone for my stalker JAA.
He has been stalking my threads since my very first thread at
this group May 28 2015. He is a sickening freak that loves to waste
Usenet resources and bandwidth to smear his evil crap all over it.
Including lying to everyone that Jesus WOULD return in year 2017.
Including lying to everyone that GOD's plan is a secret one
and that GOD has only revealed this plan to him.
Including lying to everyone about his age, making himself younger.
Including making up thousands of lies about me and my work,
including by constantly transporting out of context
partial quotes of my work to other threads.
The evil devil just lies, plays games, sins, commits crimes,
because he is only at the group to "compete" and "win".
GOD will make him pay. Amen !!
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-11 21:23:04 UTC
[...]
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project. Thank you ever so much.
* What she posted about God Almighty and Christ Jesus:

Certainly sounds like a homosexual couple pining away for fresh skin
and or children.

* And the simple fact that she has no idea what the Bible says:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/W2M7qz2iilc%5B1-25%5D
Rod
2018-12-16 23:55:15 UTC
Jesus said to worship God the Father and Him only will you serve.
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-17 01:58:46 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by me
Post by m***@gmail.com
* Answer my question.
Nancy
I can not think of any place that says we are to worship Jesus. When we pray are we to pray in Jesus' name?
Jesus said to worship God the Father and Him only will you serve.
* Not exactly. While the Devil tempted Christ Jesus he repeatedly quoted from Deuteronomy. And here is the verse Jesus Christ quoted:

3 Thou shalt fear 3372 8799 the LORD 3068 thy God 430, and serve 5647 8799 him, and shalt swear 7650 8735 by his name 8034.

The word translated into the English Language as "God" in this verse is Elohim. Which means:

Word: MIDL@

Pronounce: el-o-heem'

Strong: H430

Orig: plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty. H433

Use: TWOT-93c Noun Masculine

Grk Strong: G2304 G2316 G2316 G2962

1) (plural)
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-17 02:02:20 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Rod
Post by me
Post by m***@gmail.com
* Answer my question.
Nancy
I can not think of any place that says we are to worship Jesus. When we pray are we to pray in Jesus' name?
Jesus said to worship God the Father and Him only will you serve.
3 Thou shalt fear 3372 8799 the LORD 3068 thy God 430, and serve 5647 8799 him, and shalt swear 7650 8735 by his name 8034.
Pronounce: el-o-heem'
Strong: H430
Orig: plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty. H433
Use: TWOT-93c Noun Masculine
Grk Strong: G2304 G2316 G2316 G2962
1) (plural)
* BTW ONLY the TETRAGRAMMATON, the Name, YHWH, can be specifically singled out as meaning God the Father alone. All others lead to other possible meanings. When scripture says the Lord said to my Lord sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool, the first "Lord" is YHWH. There is no doubt this was God the Father speaking to Christ Jesus.