Chung the SPAMMING ASSHOLE.
Add Reply
GSI
2017-11-18 23:47:07 UTC
In 20 or more years of spamming UseNet, Chung has learned NOTHING.
He remains EXACTLY the same ASSHOLE as the day he began. For the last
7 or 8, telling us all exactly how many ounces of food a 2 digit IQ spamming
ASSHOLE (EGOIST) has eaten, and that "God" and "Jesus" want us to eat
exactly the same quantity, regardless of how much activity/work we do, what
temperatures we are exposed to, our metabolic differences, etc.

The EGOIST never learns anything because you can't teach an EGOIST
anything. They already know everything, and they are "ALWAYS RIGHT".
There is NO other possibility for the TOTAL EGOIST. In their belief, they are
superior beings, perfect in every way, due to their unshakeable "belief" and
"righteousness". The totally INSANE, like Chung, believe they are destined
to one day sit at the left hand of God in His Gold palace, with Jesus
on his right.
There is NOTHING you can say to such people. Their EGO is protected by
armor 1 million times harder than diamond. Don't waste your time. Do what
most others have done, either leave the group to the assholes, and move on,
or kill-file these sicko's.

Groups CHUNG has DESTROYED:
(these groups used to be very active, with hundreds of regulars. Now
95% are gone,
for most, only Andrew B Chung, the PHONY heart doctor. remains.)
sci.med.cardiology
alt.support.diabetes
alt.bible.prophecy
alt.christnet.prayer
alt.christnet.christianlife

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboy.Dongdan.Chung-cockrider-for-Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.chinky.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.chung
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.