Greeting Gordon on 10/29/17 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-10-29 06:54:29 UTC
I've read this too and became interested in the probability that
organic yogurt could help me with my insulin resistance. I still don't
know what causes insulin resistance.
Again, what causes insulin resistance is visceral adipose tissue
(VAT):

http://WDJW.net/VAT

All, including those who are non-obese, who have VAT also have insulin
resistance (i.e. needing more insulin to avoid fasting hyperglycemia)
which in the worst case scenario is frank type-2 diabetes (i.e.
fasting hyperglycemia in the setting of worsening beta-cell
insufficiency).

Only those of us with no VAT, as evident by undetectable hsCRP (a
sensitive marker of the inflammation caused by VAT), have normal
levels of insulin in the setting of normal fasting glucose to show
that we don't have insulin resistance:

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Bottom line:

What causes insulin resistance is visceral adipose tissue (VAT)

Those who say/write otherwise unwittingly prove they have VAT because
VAT also causes the dementia that would explain their inability to
comprehend the above.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/FWCj-I27St0/oQMIZyYfBwAJ
All things are possible ...
"...with GOD..." (Matthew 19:26)
... except those things that God restricts Himself
from doing. For example, God cannot lie.
To lie is to be without GOD, Who is the truth (John 14:6).
GOD, Who is omnipotent, able to do all things, simply does not
lie/sin.
Sin is defined as doing that which is wrong.
For example, it is wrong to think that being hungry means to be
starving (Genesis 25:32) as in the example of Esau being wrong and
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau was http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/R68NNLyw480/bnAEeii-AwAJ
I am instead "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Gordon, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
I'm fine! How are you? Watched the fireworks display last evening and
enjoyed it.
I am now even wonderfully hungrier than before :-) and hope your
"fine" means you, Gordon, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/u1-4wTOL9Yo/zCig_uorBQAJ
Indeed I do have a healthy appetite and I have to be careful or I will
eat too much fast carbohydrate foods.
I share with you, Gordon, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21a **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD