Letter: Pedophile priests do not necessarily reside in hell
Mattb
2019-11-07 17:05:42 UTC
Letter: Pedophile priests do not necessarily reside in hell

More importantly, the Catholic Church does not teach that a child
molester probably resides in hell. It teaches that God is all merciful
and that any sinner, regardless of their offense, will be forgiven
through confession or otherwise if they are truly repentant and sorry
for their sins.

I know that when I sin, and we all do, I feel great sadness and
remorse for what I have done, and pray to God for forgiveness and the
grace to sin no more.

I can’t imagine a pedophile priest not suffering unbearable anxiety
and remorse for his sins, enduring emotional distress almost as severe
as that he inflicted on his victims. Such a person, I believe, would
seek forgiveness from his God, forgiveness that would not be denied.

Remembering other Catholic Church doctrine – “Judge not less you be
Judged.” I contest that the priest defendant in this matter, under
Catholic Church doctrine, in all likelihood resides in hell.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/20/letter-pedophile-priests-do-not-necessarily-reside-in-hell/
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-07 22:38:15 UTC
MattB

Kindly stop putting pedophile crap at
this group about Jesus' return and
the events related to it -
prophecies in the Bible.

I have asked you once or twice already.

You really need to stop.

Just put it at groups it belongs at.

That is not this group,
and I am sick of seeing
the negative disgusting
and off-topic words Pedophile
and Priest.

These have caused enough damage
and you are continuing it and
adding to it.

FORCING A BODY ON ANOTHER IS NO
DIFFERENT THAN FORCING A WORD ON
ANOTHER. FORCE IS FORCE.
BEING ABUSIVE IS BEING ABUSIVE.

YOU ARE ABUSING AND MISUSING USENET
AND ITS POSTERS.

YOU ARE POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
YOU ARE AN EVIL HYPOCRITE.
Mattb
2019-11-08 18:21:46 UTC
Post by Mattb
Letter: Pedophile priests do not necessarily reside in hell
More importantly, the Catholic Church does not teach that a child
molester probably resides in hell. It teaches that God is all merciful
and that any sinner, regardless of their offense, will be forgiven
through confession or otherwise if they are truly repentant and sorry
for their sins.
Did larry really say this?
Post by Mattb
I know that when I sin, and we all do, I feel great sadness and
remorse for what I have done, and pray to God for forgiveness and the
grace to sin no more.
So that's how you feel now for your internet stalking of me, a federal offense?.
Post by Mattb
I can’t imagine a pedophile priest not suffering unbearable anxiety
and remorse for his sins, enduring emotional distress almost as severe
as that he inflicted on his victims. Such a person, I believe, would
seek forgiveness from his God, forgiveness that would not be denied.
Remembering other Catholic Church doctrine – “Judge not less you be
Judged.” I contest that the priest defendant in this matter, under
Catholic Church doctrine, in all likelihood resides in hell.
https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/20/letter-pedophile-priests-do-not-necessarily-reside-in-hell/
Remembering other Catholic Church doctrine – “Judge not less you be Judged.” I
contest that the priest defendant in this matter, under Catholic Church
doctrine, in all likelihood resides in hell.
Patrick Berrigan
Lewiston
Ah, now I understanding. You were pretending to be another to add your internet
stalking.
Can you clairify that comment.
You're going to jail for a long, long time, boy.
For calling a voodoo whore a voodoo whore??? WoW.
the dukester
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-08 20:12:00 UTC
Post by Mattb
[...]
For being a foul-mouthed dick.

You cannot raise yourself by lowering others.

Where you is is where you is,
and it isn't looking good.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
and it isn't looking good.
d***@cox.net
2019-11-09 14:08:30 UTC
Post by Mattb
[...]
You live for the fun of flagrant destruction of the reputation of others.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-11-09 17:30:52 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
OK It might be the Voodoo slut. Did the Voodoo whore even know who
the father was for any of her kids.
the dukester
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-09 17:43:32 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
EVIL CREEP

STOP POSTING FOUL CRAP
TO THIS HOLY GROUP
ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-09 17:48:05 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
EVIL CREEP
STOP POSTING FOUL CRAP
TO THIS HOLY GROUP
ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE
I BET A HISTORY OF YOUR LIFE AND
TO THE PRESENT MOMENT IS FULL OF
SEXUAL SIN

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE AT THIS GROUP
MEANS YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE IN REAL TIME

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHO YOU WANT TO PICK ON
YOU ARE AN EVIL NOBODY - A ZERO -
FOR YOU HAVE NOT LOVE IN YOUR HEART (1 COR. 13)
Mattb
2019-11-10 20:53:19 UTC
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 09:43:32 -0800 (PST), Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
EVIL CREEP
STOP POSTING FOUL CRAP
TO THIS HOLY GROUP
ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE
What vile crap is about the Bible?
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-10 23:50:01 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
EVIL CREEP
STOP POSTING FOUL CRAP
TO THIS HOLY GROUP
ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE
What vile crap is about the Bible?
Your vile crap is not about the Bible
and is off-topic beside disgusting to
regularly see or see at all.
Mattb
2019-11-11 06:36:12 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
EVIL CREEP
STOP POSTING FOUL CRAP
TO THIS HOLY GROUP
ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE
What vile crap is about the Bible?
Your vile crap is not about the Bible
and is off-topic beside disgusting to
regularly see or see at all.
With your claimed skills/powers you do know someone has been
forging me and with those claimed powers you should know the
difference or your powers are false. Same with Chung.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-11 12:55:55 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
EVIL CREEP
STOP POSTING FOUL CRAP
TO THIS HOLY GROUP
ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE
What vile crap is about the Bible?
Your vile crap is not about the Bible
and is off-topic beside disgusting to
regularly see or see at all.
With your claimed skills/powers you do know someone has been
forging me and with those claimed powers you should know the
difference or your powers are false. Same with Chung.
EVIL DICK

PRODUCE EVEN JUST ONE SUPPOSED CITE
WHEREIN I SUPPOSEDLY CLAIMED ANY "CLAIM"
WHATSOEVER, AND SUPPOSEDLY CLAIMED TO
HAVE "SKILLS/POWERS".

I AM NOT INTO "CLAIMS" -
I AM INTO REALITY TRUTH FACT
AND ONLY PROVIDE THOSE IN MY POSTS.

AND ANY ABILITY THAT I HAVE HAD OR
HAVE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME BY GOD -
I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT.

YOU ARE AN EVIL VILE LYING IMBECILE,
WHOEVER YOU ARE.

STOP ADDING TO THIS THREAD.

STOP ADDING THREADS WITH PEDOPHILE IN THE TITLE.