Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 12:58:19 UTC
10/12/19 with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...
Laus DEO !

Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

Seeing is knowing even if there is still disbelief.

For multiple examples of knowing but still disbelieving, visit the
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuKkObJ0fvcz8krT-xhUg

For multiple examples of knowing but tragically still disbelieving
here on USENET, visit the following link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and honeycomb on
Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com
Ktc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, John, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
both to abound and to suffer need.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
So now how are you ?
I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
ok, Chung, but just remember
=you= get -no- credit for any of this at all
Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26
all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=
Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO
i'm wonderfully hungry...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)
In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.
It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so
that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.
GOD would not be jealous if His people were all faithful.
Who do you believe His people are?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/L_QsfsIQBgAJ
It is written at Exodus 32:32 that Moses asked GOD to blot his own name from
the LORD's Book of Life if He chooses not to forgive the sin of His people.
Therefore, according to what is written, His people are those
who have their names written in the LORD's Book of Life
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven
It is right for GOD to be jealous because His people are indeed
unfaithful.
So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?
I am not shouting (i.e. typing in all caps).
Moreover, HeartDoc is not a title but rather a calling.
I am called to be the answer to the question asked in Jeremiah 17:9
about who can (Philippians 4:13) know the heart's incurable condition.
It is right for a HeartDoc to know about the heart (Matthew 15:19).
Is this how you show how humble you are?
It is written that it's when GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger
that He humbles us.
So again, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Nancy, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
I am absolutely wonderful.
I hope your "wonderful" means you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy
fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Sure ...
I share with you, Nancy, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
And you?
I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now again, how are you ?
Nancy
I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 14:10:42 UTC
<> 10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 17:59:48 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 18:06:14 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 3rd time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 18:14:34 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 4th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 19:51:09 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 5th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 20:04:17 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 6th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 20:54:03 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 7th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 00:22:23 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ an 8th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 00:33:53 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 9th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/6RUpAjRXDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 00:51:41 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 10th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/da3G6alcDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 00:58:43 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ an 11th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/da3G6alcDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 01:43:51 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ an 12th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/da3G6alcDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 02:08:44 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 13th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/da3G6alcDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 02:24:23 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 14th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/da3G6alcDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-13 03:02:29 UTC
10/12/19 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 15th time here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8nm37KqACtA/da3G6alcDQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 14:38:23 UTC
Hunger (Rev 7:16a) for righteousness (Mt 5:6) is **not** hunger (Mt
4:2 + Lk 4:2 = Lk 24:42) for food (Mt 4:3 + Lk 4:3).

"Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst."
(Revelation 7:16a)

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they
will be filled." (Matthew 5:6)

Where there is thirst for water, there can be no hunger for food.
Water is needed to make saliva which is needed to be able to eat food.

Bottom line: Scriptural references to hunger/thirst are about
thirst/hunger for righteousness instead of for food.

We, who are ready to be raptured (Luke 17:37) out from the Great
Tribulation (Revelation 7:14), are filled (Matthew 5:6) with "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) Who is our
Righteousness and Who is the Blood of the Lamb and Who makes our robes
white like wool though they were once scarlet with sin. Our being
filled with "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit does mean we no
longer hunger/thirst (Revelation 7:16a) for righteousness.

Therefore, in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to
hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) for food.

+++

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) here to GOD ...

Laus DEO !

Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

Seeing is knowing even if there is still disbelief.

For multiple examples of knowing but still disbelieving, visit the
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuKkObJ0fvcz8krT-xhUg

For multiple examples of knowing but tragically still disbelieving
here on USENET, visit the following link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Lk 24:42) and honeycomb on

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-12 20:44:50 UTC
"Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living
creatures, saying, 'Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six
pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the
wine!' "

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

Revelation 6:6 prescribes the right amount of daily food in the
context of "oil and wine" being present (i.e. under usual
circumstances when there is no famine b/c much grain, such as corn, is
needed for extracting oil and much fruit, such as grapes, is needed to
ferment wine). Even for olive oil, the amount of olives needed for
producing oil would be prohibitive during a famine.

This "2 pounds of wheat" (Revelation 6:6) is "our daily (amount of)
bread," which disciples pray for in the model prayer given to us by
the LORD. Indeed, wheat is the source of the flour in the baking of
bread and is what His disciples harvested to eat on a Sabbath day
(Matthew 12:1).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kGNMcwjviRg/cVqVEXqiAAAJ

Moreover, this daily amount of bread is called an omer according to
what is written at Exodus 16:16.

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Revelation 6:6).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ

+++