+ Greeting John Abrams on 11/08/19 ...
HeartDoc Andrew
2019-11-08 12:43:09 UTC
"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ
Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming against Him.
It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven."
"... whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ekbLLN7KbCw/EYXGceWyDAAJ
Wheat, barley, oil and wine?
Wheat.
"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm
It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of barley.
Thus, this 2 pounds would also be the omer, which is the right amount "for
each person according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).
"An omer (a volume measure of approximately 2 liters) of manna weighs
2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
PSYCHO IDIOT WHO CANNOT EVEN DO BASIC MATH !!!!
I am sad to note that DDMF continues to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit,
Who is neither "psycho" nor an "idiot."
<rest of ranting snipped>
May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
"Jesus Christ is LORD !" (Philippians 2:10-11)
Amen.
Laus DEO !
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, John, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Revelation 1
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to
his servants the things that must soon take place.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ekbLLN7KbCw/buabylkmDQAJ
I hope your being able to notice DDMF's ever-worsening (John 5:14)
accursed (Jeremiah 17:5) condition means you, John, also have the
more fundamental ability (i.e. a healthy appetite) to eat food.
So you do have the ability to eat food at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Yes.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/REqhpn373Vk/VlIFgSFqGwAJ

I remind you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD