** Exposing the tragedy of Miloch being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 04/13/20 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2020-04-14 01:26:14 UTC
It is tragic!
They would have been better off had they never been born.
In the interim, I am, instead, wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
I think the ole Chungster is waiting for someone to post they're
'wonderfully
horny'...so stay away from any words with sexual innuendo!
...just a heads up
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/Zqo9zsaTAQAJ

You, eternally condemned Miloch, and now even your extended family, would've been better off had you never been born.

While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Miloch, more than ever so that every member of your family **and now even** your extended family die excruciatingly painful deaths with multi-organ failure from COVID-19 as an admonition to all, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-15 11:39:32 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/Ohj2lTXEBAAJ
It was about Chung thinking that Matt was one of Debra Dee Freemans
socks.
LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ
How that came about we have no idea but that is chung for you.
LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/B4GHE0wVBgAJ
Thanks for the info.
I kill-filed chung a long time ago.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/EhQBrr6VAwAJ

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/zxKzy45RBgAJ

... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme
(Mark 3:29) against Him.

The latter is a sin that will never be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Baruch 'Berty' Shienn's preferred polish PAEDOPHILE aliash Rob Jacobson (RJ11)
2020-04-15 11:43:29 UTC
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-10-09-watch--limpopo-man-alleges-uk-priest-sexually-assaulted-and-raped-him-as-a-teen/

A Limpopo man has come forward to allege sexual assault and rape by a UK Catholic
priest, and the complicity of the church in blocking his demands for justice.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-15 12:11:44 UTC
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-15 16:20:05 UTC
** (Tragic) 04/15/20 Miloch tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bmiJMDmOfZw/H8Jccy-UAQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-24 20:48:04 UTC
Here, the "now I know" is not a statement of lack of prior knowledge
but rather the LORD acknowledging Abraham's proof that he has indeed
made the choice to fear GOD.
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
<begin response to linuxgal>
The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.
Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.
<end response to linuxgal>
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ
I get it. God does a dopey running commentary on salvation
history, like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.
Not really. Instead of a running commentary, GOD is doing an
interactive mental dialogue here both with Abraham and with us where
He spans both time and space as only He can (Matthew 19:26).
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Teresita, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
But when you said, "If GOD had not said 'now I know, we
wouldn't **now** know that Abraham had proven that he had
indeed made the choice to fear GOD" that was different,
because you're plugged into the mind of God and I'm not.
Again, I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
as I share that the reason why we wouldn't **now** know had GOD not
said 'now I know' is because 'now I know' would not have been written
down in Scripture for us to read to know. Thus, this has nothing to do
with being "plugged into the mind of GOD."
In the interim, taking your continued interest to mean, "yes, you have
a healthy appetite, I share with you, Teresita, that it's really
wonderful knowing through our hunger that we both don't have COVID-19
in accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now how are you ?
Chung thinks Cheerios are doughnut seeds.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v7vhtYysYug/k8MoJKNlBgAJ

You have me confused with the one who is cursed (Genesis 3:14) to eat
dirt/dust for the latter does mean that satan would not consider
Cheerios to be edible for him.

Yours is a silly mistake because the latter also means satan would
never be able to write that he's wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) much less say it.

Again, I advise that you, Teresita, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
2020-04-25 13:02:44 UTC
On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:48:04 -0400, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]

Satan never **SAID** he was wonderfully hungry, gook!

So now how are you, gook?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD