REVELATION 7,21,22: NO MORE PHYSICAL PAINFUL HUNGER, THIRST, HEAT-STROKE, SUN-BURN, SKIN-CANCER NOR ANY SUFFERING IN NEW JERUSALEM
Add Reply
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-11 20:11:08 UTC
REVELATION 7,21,22: NO MORE PHYSICAL PAINFUL HUNGER, THIRST, HEAT-STROKE,
SUN-BURN, SKIN-CANCER NOR ANY SUFFERING IN NEW JERUSALEM

REVELATION 7
13
And one of the elders answered, saying to me, Who are these who are arrayed in white robes? And from whence did they come?
14
And I said to him, My lord, you know. And he said to me, These are those who came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15
Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne shall shelter them.
16
They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall they be stricken by the sun nor by the heat.
17
For the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne shall shepherd them and shall lead them to fountains of living water. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

REVELATION 21
2
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3
And I heard a great voice from heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and the very God shall be with them and be their God;
4
And he shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor wailing, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things have passed away.
5
And he who sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Then he said to me, Write; for these are the trustworthy and true words of God.
6
And he said to me, I am Aleph and Tau, the beginning and the end. I will freely give of the fountain of living water to him who is thirsty.
7
He who overcomes shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son...
22
But I saw no temple therein, for the Lord Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23
The city has no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it, for the glory of God brightens it and the Lamb is the lamp of it.
24
And the people who have been saved shall walk by that very light; and the kings of the earth shall bring their own glory and the honor of the peoples into it.
25
And the gates of it shall not be barred by day, for there is no night there.
26
And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the peoples into it.
27
And there shall not enter into it anything which defiles nor he who works abominations and lies; only those shall enter whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

REVELATION 22
1
He showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, gushing out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2
In the midst of the great street of the city, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve kinds of fruits, and each month it yielded one of its fruits; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the peoples.
3
And that which withers shall be no more, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him;
4
And they shall see his face, and his name shall be on their foreheads.
5
And there shall be no night there; and they shall neither need a candle nor the light of the sun; for the Lord God shines on them, and they shall reign for ever and ever...
14
Blessed are those who do God's commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city...
17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him who hears say, Come.
And he who is thirsty, let him come. And whosoever will, let him take of the living water freely...
19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his portion from the tree of life and from the holy city and from the things which are written in this book.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.