Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Add Reply
GSI
2018-05-09 04:39:48 UTC
GREAT MUSIC
Hallelujah – Pentatonix:

m***@windsstream.net
2018-05-08 10:04:53 UTC
Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Do you know what Hallelujah really means?

The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:

"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."

Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.

Sincerely, James

Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to an authorized source:
http://www.jw.org

---
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-05-08 11:23:01 UTC
Post by m***@windsstream.net
Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
Yes.
Post by m***@windsstream.net
"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
(Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
"Laus DEO"

http://WDJW.net/LausDEO

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
GSI
2018-05-09 19:17:52 UTC
Post by m***@windsstream.net
"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
(Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
"Laus DEO"
http://WDJW.net/LausDEO
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I hope you roast in hell, Chung, you arrogant piece of shit.
HeartDoc Andrew <><
GSI
2018-05-09 19:23:05 UTC
Post by m***@windsstream.net
Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
Sincerely, James
Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
http://www.jw.org
---
Another song about Jah Jah:

Pegleg
2018-05-08 21:01:13 UTC
Post by GSI
Post by m***@windsstream.net
Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
Sincerely, James
Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
http://www.jw.org
---
http://youtu.be/K5LnpErE6f4
Nancy

This is better. 8-)

https://www.facebook.com/photoBeautifulkurd/videos/1151249258323400/UzpfSTk2MTEyNDczMzkyOTI4MDoxOTg4NzE5MjYxMTY5ODE3/
GSI
2018-05-09 22:18:34 UTC
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Post by m***@windsstream.net
Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
Sincerely, James
Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
http://www.jw.org
---
http://youtu.be/K5LnpErE6f4
Nancy
This is better. 8-)
https://www.facebook.com/photoBeautifulkurd/videos/1151249258323400/UzpfSTk2MTEyNDczMzkyOTI4MDoxOTg4NzE5MjYxMTY5ODE3/
Excellent vid. Not a dry eye in the house.
Clearly very emotional music for these people.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-05-08 23:22:08 UTC
I think you have a great mind, challenging for some.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/moITOhpPAQAJ
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Fourmus,
also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/p_LBlBBRAQAJ
I answered the fruit question ability Yes...
I share with you, Fourmus, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3),
which is our ability to eat, that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
"where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
having just now used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
especially caring to http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to
love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ
A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'
LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully
hungry (Luke 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD.
Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
day -- less than half what the average American consumes.
Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they
should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is right amount "for each person
according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ
Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.
Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite
now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter
for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what
likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain
amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police)
times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).
After her daughter,
Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
Dr Chung also visited her in jail.
As friends should.
Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
about the teen's horrific death.
Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning
that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger
of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would
possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed
people.
Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
arrogant sick creep.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you
can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation
(Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Pegleg

ah...the beauty of the very music....8-) ...it lifts my soul. 8-) I am so thankful....so thankful for the talent G-D has given to these people. 8-)
Pegleg
2018-05-09 01:59:11 UTC
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Post by m***@windsstream.net
[...]
Itch, isn't it funny how G-D knows when we need our souls lifted up....8-)

What can I say....life has been beating the crap out of me....yet this one vid has opened a way for me. Don't let them get you down, Itch.....in fact when you talk to them you are talking to the dead.
GSI
2018-05-10 07:30:19 UTC
Post by Pegleg
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Post by m***@windsstream.net
Post by GSI
Excellent vid. Not a dry eye in the house.
Clearly very emotional music for these people.
Nancy
ah...the beauty of the very music....8-) ...it lifts my soul. 8-) I am
so thankful....so thankful for the talent G-D has given to these
people. 8-)
Itch, isn't it funny how G-D knows when we need our souls lifted up....8-)
What can I say....life has been beating the crap out of me....yet this
one vid has opened a way for me. Don't let them get you down,
Itch.....in fact when you talk to them you are talking to the dead.
Your presence and posts here are an inspiration to me, and no doubt others.
I've been around too long to be affected by negativity, so don't worry
about me.
Also, apologies for my crude posts to Chung. He is destroying something we
all enjoy here, and I can't let him get away it without paying a price.
GSI
2018-05-10 09:21:25 UTC
Post by GSI
Post by Pegleg
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Excellent vid. Not a dry eye in the house.
Clearly very emotional music for these people.
Nancy
ah...the beauty of the very music....8-) ...it lifts my soul. 8-) I am
so thankful....so thankful for the talent G-D has given to these
people. 8-)
Itch, isn't it funny how G-D knows when we need our souls lifted up....8-)
What can I say....life has been beating the crap out of me....yet this
one vid has opened a way for me. Don't let them get you down,
Itch.....in fact when you talk to them you are talking to the dead.
Your presence and posts here are an inspiration to me, and no doubt others.
I've been around too long to be affected by negativity, so don't worry
about me.
Also, apologies for my crude posts to Chung. He is destroying something we
all enjoy here, and I can't let him get away WITH it, without paying a price.
Some spiritual wisdom for ALL:
Why Gautama Buddha Sent a Monk to a Prostitute – Sadhguru":

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-05-08 23:25:25 UTC
Post by Pegleg
Post by GSI
Post by m***@windsstream.net
Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
Sincerely, James
http://youtu.be/K5LnpErE6f4
Nancy
This is better. 8-)
https://www.facebook.com/photoBeautifulkurd/videos/1151249258323400/UzpfSTk2MTEyNDczMzkyOTI4MDoxOTg4NzE5MjYxMTY5ODE3/
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too 8-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
GSI
2018-05-10 07:12:35 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too 8-)
So how are you ?
HeartDoc Andrew <><
No one is interested in talking to you, PIG.
Burn in hell, you piece of SHIT.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

GSI
2018-05-09 19:05:23 UTC
No one on this planet is more INSANELY ARROGANT than CHUNG.

Burn in HELL, CHUNG - you piece of SHIT.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-05-08 23:26:05 UTC