Greeting HenryM on 10/29/17 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-10-29 06:55:24 UTC
What gives me a kick... a thrill... every time I log on to ASD is >>>>>>
Being greeted by the venerable doctor Chung
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/VVvM7LhRZ_g/8j91q9hwBQAJ

It's simply http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, who may possibly become
America's first http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
I have both - Diabetes and depression. The depression has been increasing
over the years, and gets to be quite intense.
It is acknowledged that diabetes and depression often go together, but this
is where the comparison gets blurry. I read constant references about not
being able to manage your diabetes as being a "cause" for depression.
In my case, I manage my diabetes very well - low carb, lots of exercise, low
HbA1c - the lot. I seem to be doing the right things. Yet I have that Black
Dog hanging over me.
The key to driving away "that Black Dog" is to lose the
**inflammatory** depression-causing http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/g8hXdE0krH4/7lCQHrYRBgAJ

I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Henry, despite "that Black Dog" also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD