Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-07-07 07:00:20 UTC
<> 07/07/19 with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...
Laus DEO !

Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

Seeing is knowing even if there is still disbelief.

For multiple examples of knowing but still disbelieving, visit the
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuKkObJ0fvcz8krT-xhUg

For multiple examples of knowing but tragically still disbelieving
here on USENET, visit the following link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and honeycomb on
Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com
Ktc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, John, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
both to abound and to suffer need.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
So now how are you ?
I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
ok, Chung, but just remember
=you= get -no- credit for any of this at all
Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26
all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=
Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO
i'm wonderfully hungry...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)
In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.
It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so
that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.
GOD would not be jealous if His people were all faithful.
Who do you believe His people are?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/L_QsfsIQBgAJ
It is written at Exodus 32:32 that Moses asked GOD to blot his own name from
the LORD's Book of Life if He chooses not to forgive the sin of His people.
Therefore, according to what is written, His people are those
who have their names written in the LORD's Book of Life
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven
It is right for GOD to be jealous because His people are indeed
unfaithful.
So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?
I am not shouting (i.e. typing in all caps).
Moreover, HeartDoc is not a title but rather a calling.
I am called to be the answer to the question asked in Jeremiah 17:9
about who can (Philippians 4:13) know the heart's incurable condition.
It is right for a HeartDoc to know about the heart (Matthew 15:19).
Is this how you show how humble you are?
It is written that it's when GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger
that He humbles us.
So again, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Nancy, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
I am absolutely wonderful.
I hope your "wonderful" means you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy
fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Sure ...
I share with you, Nancy, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
And you?
I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now again, how are you ?
Nancy
I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-07-07 07:56:24 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0CgvD0nxdc/UciyFrDFBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-07-07 23:50:33 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0CgvD0nxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-08 00:18:46 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0Cgvnxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
I'm so happy I've been cured of the hungry is wonderful lie. Cults can
be fun but sightwalker ain't no chuckie manson even tho it tries...
Jimmy Alpha GeD
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-07-08 00:33:10 UTC
<> 07/07/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/XhVpQkhsCgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-07-20 20:24:34 UTC
<> 07/20/19 Praying ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-19 14:02:59 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0Cgvnxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
I'm so happy I've been cured of the hungry is wonderful delusions. Cults
can be fun but sightwalker ain't no chuckie manson even tho it tries...
Jimmy Alpha GeD
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-19 17:31:23 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0Cgvnxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
I'm so happy I've been cured of the hungry is wonderful delusions. Cults
can be fun but sightwalker ain't no chuckie manson even tho it tries...

If sightwalker would read the Bible then poor sightwalker would know
what sin is and stop trying to rewrite it in the way sightwaker thinks
sin is. Poor sightwaker is so befuddled, but that comes from seeing
things through a glass darkly (Corinthians 13:12).

Jimmy Alpha GeD
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-19 22:26:03 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0Cgxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
I'm so happy I've been cured of the hungry is wonderful delusions. Cults
can be fun but sightwalker ain't no chuckie manson even tho it tries...

If sightwalker would read the Bible then poor sightwalker would know
what sin is and stop trying to rewrite it in the way sightwaker thinks
sin is. Poor sightwaker is so befuddled, but that comes from seeing
things through a glass darkly (Corinthians 13:12).

Sightwalker has had one too many lumps on its head, its wires are
crossed and knows not what its writes, if one were to judge it might be
acting the fool, but I'd never say that even if true or an act...

We know sightwalker lost its license to use its MD to heal others, and
something almost unheard from a Baptist church, NOT TO COME BACK!

Poor befuddled sightwalker, a walking talking mental health awareness
poster.

Jimmy Alpha GeD
Miloch
2019-07-20 05:36:09 UTC
Post by Jimmy Alpha GeD
[...]
We're talking some serious "calumny" here...

*
Jimmy Alpha GeD
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-20 15:10:08 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0Cgvnxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
I'm so happy I've been cured of the hungry is wonderful delusions. Cults
can be fun but sightwalker ain't no chuckie manson even tho it tries...

If sightwalker would read the Bible then poor sightwalker would know
what sin is and stop trying to rewrite it in the way sightwaker
mistakenly thinks. Poor sightwaker is so befuddled, but that comes from
seeing things through a glass darkly (Corinthians 13:12).

Much like every other know it all you've come across sightwalker is no
different other than it's so obvious sightwalker is far short of a full
deck. What's so fun about sightwalker, when it does answer a question or
post a reply no one knows to who the scrambled reply is directed. One
can only read with mouth agape in awe how sightwalker can even change
its own depends, if sightwalker does?

Jimmy Alpha GeD
%
why did you post this in a group about diabetes
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-20 22:35:55 UTC
Post by %
Post by Jimmy Alpha GeD
[...]
Sorry, but yes, it will happen again, hope it's not too much sugar for
you all?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD
2019-07-20 15:52:44 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/b0Cgvnxdc/1_QxWb_IBwAJ
I'm so happy I've been cured of the hungry is wonderful delusions. Cults
can be fun but sightwalker ain't no chuckie manson even tho it tries...

If sightwalker would read the Bible then poor sightwalker would know
what sin is and stop trying to rewrite it in the way sightwaker
mistakenly thinks. Poor sightwaker is so befuddled, but that comes from
seeing things through a glass darkly (Corinthians 13:12).

Much like every other know it all you've come across sightwalker is no
different other than it's so obvious sightwalker is far short of a full
deck. What's so fun about sightwalker, when it does answer a question or
post a reply no one knows to who the scrambled reply is directed. One
can only read with mouth agape in awe how sightwalker can even change
its own depends, if sightwalker does?

Poor poor sightwalker needs to spend more time in its Bible and less on
the interwebz, it's ez to see the net has screwed up its one time
promising mind...

Jimmy Alpha GeD