Hahahahahahahaha...
Michael Christ
2019-10-13 00:53:41 UTC
The older I get the more childlike I see how old people are!!

They have been hiding it for years!!!

Michael Christ
Lucifer
2019-10-13 02:28:15 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 11:53:41 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
The older I get the more childlike I see how old people are!!
They have been hiding it for years!!!
Your God really screwed up!
Michael Christ
Surrender the Name
2019-10-28 16:32:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
The older I get the more childlike I see how old people are!!
They have been hiding it for years!!!
Your God really screwed up!
No...He didn't. Mankind did. We could have had it good
but instead we chose self destruction and egotism. Look
around you at the wars and chaos; people torturing people
and animals, killing each other, taking joy in destroying
others out of hate for skin color or religious ideology
and politics. The root cause isn't any of that. It's man's
drive to dominate and conquer, to own all "the toys" that
he can. Pure selfishness, unrelenting arrogance. Man has
and will use to his advantage any tool created by man to
gain what he wants without regard for other men. If that
means burning forests to clear the Land for agriculture
and killing animals and people by burning them to death
then so be it, it happens.

Very few if any good things have come from mans efforts
on his own behalf because he simply refuses to live the
right way.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ