ATTN: ASSHOLE CHUNG - DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO...
St.John Smythe
2019-11-08 17:28:55 UTC
...THAN TRASH THIS GROUP ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG WITH YOUR 2 DIGIT ASSHOLE POSTS THAT
NO ONE READS?
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-08 18:02:18 UTC
Post by St.John Smythe
...THAN TRASH THIS GROUP ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG WITH YOUR 2 DIGIT ASSHOLE POSTS THAT
NO ONE READS?
I can't figure out if Russia has recruited him to
try to ruin good old U.S.A. grown Usenet and or Google,

or if he is a desperate pop trying to bring in money
for child support payments and or to put the kid through college,

or if he just loves himself so much that he wants to
display himself and his words all over YouTube and Usenet and Amazon and ?

or if he just enjoys being a sadistic bully using numerous
email accounts and or computers in order to swiftly and constantly
top-post the threads of other posters on Usenet all day long and
every day at numerous Usenet groups and especially with thread
titles that viciously attack the poster that he is thus top-posting,

or more than one of the above.

But definitely even if he has something better to do
he is pushing it to the side in order to carry out his
campaign of day and night and daily Usenet domination
whether by himself of with the aid of one or more others...

until, hopefully, soon, GOD will have mercy on us all,
and at minimum his threads / posts will no longer be
seen on the Google Groups interface for Usenet Groups.
Amen !!
St.John Smythe
2019-11-08 19:00:09 UTC
I’ve encountered this type of person many times in my life.
There is NOTHING you can say or do to get them to become
more socially cooperative and self-aware.
They are ALL EGO, and nothing but ego.
They are the OPPOSITE of spirituality, which is about non-ego.
They are strongly attracted what is opposite, i.e. religion.
Religion/God makes them “right”, and “superior”, which is job#1 for such people.
Chung is working for “God” in his twisted mind.

I know you don’t want to hear this, but Trump is the same kind of person.
Many people around him and in the media know this, but don’t understand it, so they
dislike him and want him out of office.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-08 19:56:28 UTC
Post by St.John Smythe
I’ve encountered this type of person many times in my life.
There is NOTHING you can say or do to get them to become
more socially cooperative and self-aware.
They are ALL EGO, and nothing but ego.
They are the OPPOSITE of spirituality, which is about non-ego.
They are strongly attracted what is opposite, i.e. religion.
Religion/God makes them “right”, and “superior”, which is job#1 for such people.
Chung is working for “God” in his twisted mind.
I know you don’t want to hear this, but Trump is the same kind of person.
Many people around him and in the media know this, but don’t understand it, so they
dislike him and want him out of office.
If that were true about Trump,
then he would not have a ton of
people that also love him including
his children and ex-wives.

But I can't imagine that Chung
has a ton of people that love him.
I can't imagine even one person
loving Chung. In the YouTube video of
him and his girl, you can see that
she even does not love him but
finds him annoying and even struck
out physically against him.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-08 20:32:37 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Post by St.John Smythe
[...]
I just reminded myself of the other or additional
possible reason for his doing what he is doing:
It gives him a reason to stay alive rather
than to commit suicide. No doubt he deeply
hates himself.
St.John Smythe
2019-11-08 20:58:06 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
If that were true about Trump,
then he would not have a ton of
people that also love him including
his children and ex-wives.

When you have million$$$,...

The evangelicals worship him because he is finally the authoritarian leader
who hates all the same people they do and encourages the belief that he will
do the things that they believe will bring about the return of Jesus.
Such people have no real friends. Everything about them is a lie.
Typically they’re only real “friends” have the same problem, I.e. Kanye West.
They only care about themselves, their power and glory.

But I can't imagine that Chung
has a ton of people that love him.
I can't imagine even one person
loving Chung. In the YouTube video of
him and his girl, you can see that
she even does not love him but
finds him annoying and even struck
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
out physically against him.
I didn’t know that there was such a video.
Do you have a link?
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-11-08 22:22:34 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
If that were true about Trump,
then he would not have a ton of
people that also love him including
his children and ex-wives.
When you have million$$$,...
That playboy bunny Karen McDougal
said he tried to give her money and
she gave it back to him,
that he was sweet and she was
with him because she loved him.

Here, Ivana only speaks well of him when no
longer into his money:

Ivana, Marla, Karen, Melania, are all smart warm poised ladies,
so this speaks very well of him, his taste in women.
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
The evangelicals worship him because he is finally the authoritarian leader
who hates all the same people they do and encourages the belief that he will
do the things that they believe will bring about the return of Jesus.
Such people have no real friends. Everything about them is a lie.
Typically they’re only real “friends” have the same problem, I.e. Kanye West.
They only care about themselves, their power and glory.
I am not into religion nor evangelicals,
and they have many false ideas about
the future, so I don't pay any
attention to them.

St.John Smythe