God will not physically appear to you. Here is why.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2019-11-06 22:59:53 UTC
It is not enough.

We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.

God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.

Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our times, Elvis
Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and all the physicality in the
world at their disposal; they had it all and look at their ends!

The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core of
our being, in our faith, hope and belief. It's that or nothing.

The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.

God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.

That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.

Michael Christ
Peter Pan
2019-11-06 23:31:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our times, Elvis
Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and all the physicality in the
world at their disposal; they had it all and look at their ends!
They had "physicality" so they were able to see God?

You are lost, MX.

This is one of the stupider posts you've made, and for
you, that's pretty stupid.
Michael Christ
2019-11-07 01:05:09 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our times, Elvis
Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and all the physicality in the
world at their disposal; they had it all and look at their ends!
They had "physicality" so they were able to see God?
You are lost, MX.
This is one of the stupider posts you've made, and for
you, that's pretty stupid.
How did they die?

And why do you think they didn't die of old age?

Michael Christ
default
Perhaps he plans to compete with aaa.
Surrender the Name
2019-11-07 00:23:06 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings.
No, humanity has not reached that point yet. As long as we have a
heart that pumps blood and a mind that relates to carnality we are
responsible for holding ourselves back

  It is
Post by Michael Christ
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
We have a seed...*THAT* is foundational. You don't grow such
a being by demonstrating your own carnality daily and expect to get
a spiritual being! Things don't work that way. Only the right
nourishment can develop a being of that nature, and only if you
know the absolute truth. Most do not.
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Carnality in action..
Post by Michael Christ
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our times, Elvis
Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and all the physicality in the
world at their disposal; they had it all and look at their ends!
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core of
our being, in our faith, hope and belief.  It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.
Carnality! They were scared for their very lives.
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
I disagree. it is only personal experience that will satisfy the
desire to know in men, and as long as they hold to carnality they
can not know..
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2019-11-07 02:03:29 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings.
  No, humanity has not reached that point yet. As long as we have a
heart that pumps blood and a mind that relates to carnality we are
responsible for holding ourselves back
Holding us back from being what we are??

You know when you challenge me, Rod, you are heading down the wrong
path. Too many times now.

We are spirit beings, you of all people know that; the mere mention of
the term is a very basic testimony of that.
  It is
Post by Michael Christ
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
  We have a seed...*THAT* is foundational. You don't grow such
a being by demonstrating your own carnality daily and expect to get
a spiritual being! Things don't work that way. Only the right
nourishment can develop a being of that nature, and only if you
know the absolute truth. Most do not.
Who is the absolute truth? Wouldn't He then have the power/nourishment
we lack/need??
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
   Carnality in action..
I am speaking of spiritual things.
Post by Michael Christ
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our times, Elvis
Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and all the physicality in
the world at their disposal; they had it all and look at their ends!
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core
of our being, in our faith, hope and belief.  It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.
   Carnality! They were scared for their very lives.
You are thinking carnally, Rod.

The point is, the physical isn't enough for they had God in the flesh
with them with all the miracles thrown in and they still ran. We are
spirit beings, we need more than the physical to gain understanding and
wisdom and knowledge of God, we need a spiritual connection.

The Lord Jesus opened the way for that with the Holy Spirit.
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his
being, through faith, hope and belief.
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
   I disagree. it is only personal experience that will satisfy the
   desire to know in men, and as long as they hold to carnality they
   can not know..
That is what I am saying. We are spirit beings and we can only
intersect with God beyond our carnality/the physical, that of through
faith, hope and belief.

That is my personal experience.
Surrender the Name
2019-11-07 02:29:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings.
   No, humanity has not reached that point yet. As long as we have a
heart that pumps blood and a mind that relates to carnality we are
responsible for holding ourselves back
Holding us back from being what we are??
You know when you challenge me, Rod, you are heading down the wrong
path.  Too many times now.
Ahahahaha. I like to argue with you Michael. It is great mental
exercise and keeps me on my toes.
Post by Michael Christ
We are spirit beings, you of all people know that; the mere mention of
the term is a very basic testimony of that.
There are a great many in humanity that are not. They stifle the truth
with carnality.
Post by Michael Christ
   It is
Post by Michael Christ
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
   We have a seed...*THAT* is foundational. You don't grow such
a being by demonstrating your own carnality daily and expect to get
a spiritual being! Things don't work that way. Only the right
nourishment can develop a being of that nature, and only if you
know the absolute truth. Most do not.
Who is the absolute truth?  Wouldn't He then have the power/nourishment
we lack/need??
What is the truth? We live inside of God. We see God everyday and
every evening without realizing it.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
    Carnality in action..
I am speaking of spiritual things.
Coming to like conclusions from two separate ends.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our times, Elvis
Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and all the physicality in
the world at their disposal; they had it all and look at their ends!
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core
of our being, in our faith, hope and belief.  It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him
best all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to
be satisfied.
    Carnality! They were scared for their very lives.
You are thinking carnally, Rod.
Putting myself in their footsteps Michael, trying to visualize
the situation, yet I cannot divorce myself from the peace that I
feel. I cannot feel as they did at the time.
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his
being, through faith, hope and belief.
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
    I disagree. it is only personal experience that will satisfy the
    desire to know in men, and as long as they hold to carnality they
    can not know..
That is what I am saying.  We are spirit beings and we can only
intersect with God beyond our carnality/the physical, that of through
faith, hope and belief.
That is my personal experience.
I agree. I enjoyed the argument even if you did not. I'm sure that
you encounter this a lot in the unameable group.
Robert
2019-11-07 06:26:58 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:23:06 -0600, Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings.
No, humanity has not reached that point yet. As long as we have a
heart that pumps blood and a mind that relates to carnality we are
responsible for holding ourselves back
1 John chapters 1- 5 speak to the spirit of man made alive unto God.

The spirit of man is spoken of throughout the NT, mankind's spirit is
either alive unto God, or dead to him.

When man is born again, it is his spirit that is made alive unto God.

When a person is demon possessed it is his spirit that is bonded with
the evil spirit. When man is born again it is God's spirit that bonds
with man, and that is what makes a man righteous, if he follows the
ways of the Lord and scripture says we share his divine nature. This
is why those with a filthy mouth, and filled with animus is to be
suspect as to their claims. For wrath is of Satan.

1Th 5:23  And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray
God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto
the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Post by Surrender the Name
  It is
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
I disagree. it is only personal experience that will satisfy the
desire to know in men, and as long as they hold to carnality they
can not know..
And the truth in that is often spoken of in the NT when it speaks to
the renewing of our minds, that we are to live by the spirit and not
our carnal fleshly desires.

When man lives by the desires of the flesh they will sin, which is
also why we are warned about temptation, and if that temptations
appears to be too strong, or us too weak, we are to call on God and he
will provide a way out. Which is a good reason to follow the Lord in
Faith for his salvation/deliverance and the strength/wisdom and
knowledge to carry on in trust in Him, not some church doctrine.

Even the native tribal people in many nations are aware to the
spirituality of men, some using that knowledge to control others via
curses etc. and some benevolently. This cannot be denied.
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
James
2019-11-07 20:57:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
You need to consult your Bible. Spirit beings are God, Jesus, and the
angels. We are only physical beings.

Can you get 3 feet from the sun? It would vaporize you. Yet the Creator
of that sun also created billions or trillions of other suns. You think
you could survive God appearing to you physically? He would vaporize the
vapor and more etc. GOD CANNOT APPEAR TO YOU WITHOUT HARMING YOU. As the
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,

"20 But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me
and live.”"

Sincerely, James
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
++++++
Robert
2019-11-07 21:26:55 UTC
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Better than consulting the Bible, READ IT.

Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace
sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and
body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1Th 5:22-23 KJV)
Post by James
Can you get 3 feet from the sun? It would vaporize you. Yet the Creator
of that sun also created billions or trillions of other suns. You think
you could survive God appearing to you physically? He would vaporize the
vapor and more etc. GOD CANNOT APPEAR TO YOU WITHOUT HARMING YOU. As the
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me
and live.”"
James, a deceiver, read this, it is in your bible as well, any version
you wish to run to.

Exo 33:20  And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no
man see me, and live.
Exo 33:21  And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou
shalt stand upon a rock:
Exo 33:22  And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that
I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my
hand while I pass by:
Exo 33:23  And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back
parts: but my face shall not be seen.

So Moses did see the Glory of God.

Jesus, after he was resurrected showed some of his disciples His
Glory. The same Glory he had in heaven before he set it aside to come
to this earth and die for our sins.

That's right, James. The Glorification of Jesus Christ as God revealed
to those who saw him on the mount.
Post by James
Sincerely, James
You may be sincere, but you are dead wrong in your folly.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Peter Pan
2019-11-07 23:08:04 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by James
[...]
There's also verse 11 of that chapter, which contradicts
what you just quoted. It says Moses did see God's face.

Exodus 33:11
And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a
man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again
into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of
Nun, a young man, departed not out of the
tabernacle.

Exodus 24 is a whole chapter about a few dozen people
seeing God in person on Mt. Sinai. They all returned
home alive.

These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
Robert
2019-11-08 02:05:54 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by James
[...]
Sure is, and had you looked at the original language and compared it
to today's it would have read, the Lord spoke to Moses one to one.

Moses specifically asked God to see him in his glory, or full power,
as opposed to seeing him and speaking with him without that being
manifested because man cannot handle it with the sin in their lives.
Post by Peter Pan
Exodus 24 is a whole chapter about a few dozen people
seeing God in person on Mt. Sinai. They all returned
home alive.
Are you speaking of the celebratory feast with God, and yes, that is
what it says.
Post by Peter Pan
These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God. Try studying up on Jesus, His son and the
Glory of the son being revealed to men in a couple different
instances. In one Saul became blind. And like you, he did not believe
in Jesus either until he saw him.

Oh, I guess I referred to that below. Sometimes it would pay for you
to research what it is you bring up before you post it, eh?
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Peter Pan
2019-11-08 23:33:45 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by James
[...]
Yep. Moses talked to God [TING] face to face, one to
one, mano a mano. And yet further on in that very
chapter, the unknown author (or authors) contradicts
himself by saying no one can face God.
Post by Peter Pan
These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God.
You are sounding like aaa, trying to rationalize that
it's only my misunderstanding to think the bible means
what it says.

The bible is filled to the brim with self-contradictions.
Seeing God, bats being birds or not birds, how Judas
died, and on and on. Someone once posted a 1500 line
article to aa enumerating some of these contradictions. I
thought I had saved it, but apparently I no longer have
it.

You can pretend the bible is free of contradictions, but
it just isn't so.
Post by Robert
Try studying up on Jesus, His son and the
Glory of the son being revealed to men in a couple different
I've studied up on Jesus plenty. None of this is
relevant to the discussion.
Robert
2019-11-09 00:02:07 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by James
[...]
Yes, that is correct, and there is no conflict there to those that
know God according to His Word. And again I would point you to the
original language, and if you could find one, like the AHLB. But
without the spirit of God aiding you it will or might all seem as
foolishness to you. I have already spoken to both issues here this
week.
Post by Peter Pan
These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God.
You are sounding like aaa, trying to rationalize that
it's only my misunderstanding to think the bible means
what it says.
Like I said, foolishness to the lost.
I would love to see the expression on your face if you happened to see
God restoring withered limbs to normal size and operation in front of
your face, then see if you could stand on your own two feet or run
like the dickens. :)
Post by Peter Pan
The bible is filled to the brim with self-contradictions.
Seeing God, bats being birds or not birds, how Judas
died, and on and on. Someone once posted a 1500 line
article to aa enumerating some of these contradictions. I
thought I had saved it, but apparently I no longer have
it.
I have seen no such contradictions and I have dealt with such ignorant
understanding for many years.
Post by Peter Pan
You can pretend the bible is free of contradictions, but
it just isn't so.
It is, once you know the truth. But lets face it honestly, your heart
is already hardening to the things of God, to shut him out, and
anything anyone says about their experiences with Him. I will tell you
that God would reveal himself to you, if you wished, but not on your
terms. He will not force you to consider anything or eat anything,
even if he laid out a feast before you.

If you are unwilling, then you are a stubborn stiff necked person like
those that Jesus spoke of.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Try studying up on Jesus, His son and the
Glory of the son being revealed to men in a couple different
I've studied up on Jesus plenty. None of this is
relevant to the discussion.
It is all relevant. Jesus is the Son of God, with all his attributes,
powers, and knowledge. He is a direct reflection of his Dad. Saul, and
unsaved person was blinded by the glory and light of Jesus on the road
to Damascus. The light was as the sun, and that was on a sunny day. :)
Like father, like son.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Surrender the Name
2019-11-09 02:12:16 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by James
[...]
I call BS on this crap! Exodus 33:20 is in clear contradiction to
Exodus 33:11. It may be a mistake in translation, but we can do
without the BS you put out. There is far too much BS'ing taking
place in Protestant Christianity and not enough truth.

Like father, like son.
Robert
2019-11-09 07:59:21 UTC
On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 20:12:16 -0600, Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by James
[...]
Odd that you would admit that there are possible translations errors,
but stick to the idea that what you think is truth surpasses those
errors.

I am not a protestant, I could be considered of the reformed churches.
Protestant is a RCC term that I reject being applied to me.

There is so much wrong with RCC dogma and doctrine that is in direct
conflict with scripture it isn't even funny. Some of that has also
carried over to the reformed churches as well. So it is time to get
back to the Bible, and to learn by the leading of God's Holy Spirit,
however, that will only be possible to those that have been Born
Again.

The fullness of that understanding was mentioned by John in one of His
epistles where it is stated,...
1Jn 2:27  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in
you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing
teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as
it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Peter Pan
2019-11-09 11:03:36 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
Wow, i've never heard that before... "you don't believe
because you can't understand the bible, and you can't
understand the bible because you don't believe."

If i ever invent a religion, i will include that bit of
ass-covering dogma.
Post by Robert
I have already spoken to both issues here this
week.
And I invite you to keep speaking to them where
appropriate.
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God.
You are sounding like aaa, trying to rationalize that
it's only my misunderstanding to think the bible means
what it says.
Like I said, foolishness to the lost.
I would love to see the expression on your face if you happened to see
God restoring withered limbs to normal size and operation in front of
your face, then see if you could stand on your own two feet or run
like the dickens. :)
I would love to see God restoring withered limbs too. It
would be awesome. Even atheists would be persuaded.

Unfortunately it never happens. So far, your god is
indistinguishable from a pretend one.
Surrender the Name
2019-11-09 17:47:16 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God.
Pure crap, Robert. At least try to be honest
about this.
Robert
2019-11-09 19:45:49 UTC
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 11:47:16 -0600, Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
These are only a few of the many contradictions in the
bible. Good luck deciding which ones to accept and which
to reject.
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God.
Pure crap, Robert. At least try to be honest
about this.
I am honest about this, and because I do not pick and chose what to
believe or not believe in the Bible I must search out the things I do
not understand or have questions about. I have asked God on many
occasions when I thought there was a conflict, or just lacked
understanding. In all cases he provided and answer, but more than that
he showed me the answer verified by three or more scriptures in the
Bible.

God is real and not just pie in the sky. He loves to get involved with
us if we will allow it and believe in him. He is always disappointed
when we do not operate in faith believing because of his desires for
us.

This is why I choose the Bible over the doctrines/brainwashing of men.
Post by Surrender the Name
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2019-11-10 14:30:41 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Robert
There is no contradiction, it is a matter of your not understanding
and ignorance about God.
Pure crap, Robert. At least try to be honest
about this.
I am honest about this, and because I do not pick and chose what to
believe or not believe in the Bible I must search out the things I do
not understand or have questions about. I have asked God on many
occasions when I thought there was a conflict, or just lacked
understanding. In all cases he provided and answer, but more than that
he showed me the answer verified by three or more scriptures in the
Bible.
Sorry, as scripture provides knowledge of God in many different places, you use
your favorite verse as if it's the only truth.
Post by Robert
This is why I choose the Bible over the doctrines/brainwashing of men.
What knowledge does newcomer pope dwayne have over 2000 years of men walking
with Jesus plus the scripture studies of highly learned biblical scholars for
the same 2000 years.?

the dukester
Robert
2019-11-09 19:36:05 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit
of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them,
because they are spiritually discerned.

While you took what I said to an extreme, the fact is that this is
true, and scriptural and in more than one place in scripture.
Post by Robert
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Rod B.
2020-01-25 00:37:30 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Robert
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
Ahahahaha! This is a good one, lol!
Post by Robert
Michael Christ
2019-11-07 21:33:37 UTC
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Get out of the Jehovah's Witnesses while you yet can!
Post by James
Can you get 3 feet from the sun? It would vaporize you. Yet the Creator
of that sun also created billions or trillions of other suns. You think
you could survive God appearing to you physically? He would vaporize the
vapor and more etc. GOD CANNOT APPEAR TO YOU WITHOUT HARMING YOU. As the
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20 But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me
and live.”"
Joh 14:17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive,
because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he
dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Post by James
Sincerely, James
No sinner is sincere.

Get that right first.

Michael Christ
d***@cox.net
2019-11-07 22:17:11 UTC
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Awful case of fake news.

the dukester
Ted
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
Surrender the Name
2019-11-07 22:34:11 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to
be
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
satisfied.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
the dukester
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
It's really a wrapper for a much older religion
but don't tell them that.
d***@cox.net
2019-11-08 13:35:12 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
The true news is that God has never been seen by any man.

the dukester
Ted
2019-11-08 20:45:00 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our
times,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
The true news is that God has never been seen by any man.
the dukester
Depends on which Bible verse you choose to believe. If the RCC agrees
with you, then I respect that.
d***@cox.net
2019-11-10 00:10:50 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings.
It
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
is
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our
times,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via
the
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
core of
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
be
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of
his
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
being,
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
through faith, hope and belief.
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
You need to consult your Bible. Spirit beings are God, Jesus,
and
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by James
of that sun also created billions or trillions of other suns.
You
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
think
Post by James
vapor and more etc. GOD CANNOT APPEAR TO YOU WITHOUT HARMING
YOU.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
As the
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
The true news is that God has never been seen by any man.
the dukester
Depends on which Bible verse you choose to believe. If the RCC agrees
with you, then I respect that.
OT scripture advises that no man can see God and live. We know that Jesus is
God, but he was only seen as flesh.

the dukester
Ted
2019-11-10 00:33:41 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit
beings.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
It
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
is
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our
times,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via
the
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
core of
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
be
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
satisfied.
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy
Spirit
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
which
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of
his
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
being,
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
through faith, hope and belief.
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
You need to consult your Bible. Spirit beings are God,
Jesus,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
and
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by James
of that sun also created billions or trillions of other
suns.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
You
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
think
Post by James
vapor and more etc. GOD CANNOT APPEAR TO YOU WITHOUT HARMING
YOU.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
As the
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Okay.
Robert
2019-11-10 07:42:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit
beings.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
It
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
is
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
Arguably the 3 most famous and successful people in our
times,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that
via
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
core of
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who
knew
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Him best
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for
man
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
be
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
satisfied.
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy
Spirit
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
which
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core
of
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
his
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
being,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by James
You need to consult your Bible. Spirit beings are God,
Jesus,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
and
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by James
angels. We are only physical beings.
Can you get 3 feet from the sun? It would vaporize you. Yet
the
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Creator
Post by James
of that sun also created billions or trillions of other
suns.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
You
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
think
Post by James
vapor and more etc. GOD CANNOT APPEAR TO YOU WITHOUT HARMING
YOU.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
As the
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man
can
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
see me
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Post by d***@cox.net
God, but he was only seen as flesh.
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother,
and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured
before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was
white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and
Elias talking with him. (Mat 17:1-3 KJV)

And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John,
and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he
was transfigured before them. And his raiment became shining,
exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
(Mar 9:2-3 KJV)

Seems that Duke is unfamiliar with the Gospels.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Okay.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Lucifer
2019-11-09 02:01:18 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
The true news is that God has never been seen by any man.
That's true because another true fact.
God has never existed.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-11-10 00:11:40 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
Bible puts it at Ex 33:20,
"20?But he [God] added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by James
and live.”"
Awful case of fake news.
Duke calls the Bible "fake news". How unsurprising.
The true news is that God has never been seen by any man.
That's true because another true fact.
God has never existed.
As ususal, you say it and then run and hide form your lie.

the dukester
Surrender the Name
2019-11-07 22:32:50 UTC
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
We are beings that have been given a spirit, and the idea
was for us to grow that spirit in faith and understanding,
not to let it languish in confusion or despair as has been
the normal response from people.
Michael Christ
2019-11-08 01:06:44 UTC
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I have never read are more totally ignorant statement!!!

No, not you, :-), but from the JW James fella.
Surrender the Name
but from the JW James fella.
Lucifer
2019-11-08 07:04:18 UTC
Post by James
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Another thing God can't do.
Sincerely, James
Lucifer
2019-11-08 09:33:06 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 09:59:53 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core of
our being, in our faith, hope and belief. It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.
What I'm hearing is that God needs to change his ways.
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.
You saying we have to make God exist in our brain?
Post by Michael Christ
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
That's because there is no God.

Michael Christ
Surrender the Name
2019-11-08 19:05:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Do you also believe that consciousness exists outside of the brain
as well?
Michael Christ
Lucifer
I don't know of any other organ which has that capacity.
Surrender the Name
2019-11-09 02:17:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Do you also believe that consciousness exists outside of the brain
as well?
I don't know of any other organ which has that capacity.
Consciousness is not limited to the brain, Barry. Buddhists have
proven this time and again after dying, even to the writing of responses
to questions on the chests of their dead bodies.

I have seen this as have many others in person, just as scientists
have also viewed it in amazement.

From my perspective, you lose.
Robert
2019-11-09 08:01:53 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Do you also believe that consciousness exists outside of the brain
as well?
I don't know of any other organ which has that capacity.
Consciousness is not limited to the brain, Barry. Buddhists have
proven this time and again after dying, even to the writing of responses
to questions on the chests of their dead bodies.
I have seen this as have many others in person, just as scientists
have also viewed it in amazement.
From my perspective, you lose.
And that is the working of evil spirits. The living have also done
this, those that were possessed of evil.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Surrender the Name
Where is your proof that it was evil spirits doing it?
Robert
2019-11-09 19:52:45 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Do you also believe that consciousness exists outside of the brain
as well?
I don't know of any other organ which has that capacity.
Consciousness is not limited to the brain, Barry. Buddhists have
proven this time and again after dying, even to the writing of responses
to questions on the chests of their dead bodies.
I have seen this as have many others in person, just as scientists
have also viewed it in amazement.
From my perspective, you lose.
And that is the working of evil spirits. The living have also done
this, those that were possessed of evil.
Where is your proof that it was evil spirits doing it?
Proof? How do you prove it other than by speaking to the demon and
casting them or him out?

One of the most infamous cases of this was a woman in the Philippines
who was possessed by many spirits and she would flash words,
sentences, etc. Like a neon sign. It was a well known situation at the
time and nationally known there. Lester Sumeral (sp) was the person
who the Lord used to deliver her. He has long since passed away, but
he has dealt with demons world wide, and yes, including the USA were
he spent his latter years.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Michael Christ
2019-11-08 21:39:18 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain.
We are heart beings, with the mental ability to process that.
Post by Lucifer
Everything is natural.
If it was we wouldn't be talking about meaning...heart.

Atheism leaves you nowhere and ignorant.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core of
our being, in our faith, hope and belief. It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.
What I'm hearing is that God needs to change his ways.
Well, you nowhere it all. :-).
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.
You saying we have to make God exist in our brain?
Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssss.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
That is the place where we intersect with God and none other.
That's because there is no God.
Thanks for the update.
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Meaningless dummy.

God bless.

Michael Christ
Lucifer
2019-11-09 01:22:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain.
We are heart beings, with the mental ability to process that.
People can have a heart transplant without changing their personality.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything is natural.
If it was we wouldn't be talking about meaning...heart.
Everything is natural, even things we don't fully understand.
Post by Michael Christ
Atheism leaves you nowhere and ignorant.
Atheism means getting on with the one life we have.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core of
our being, in our faith, hope and belief. It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.
What I'm hearing is that God needs to change his ways.
Well, you nowhere it all. :-).
If God was smart he would have created us the way he wants us.
It's almost as though we are a product of mindless evolution.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.
You saying we have to make God exist in our brain?
Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssss.
Faith hope and belief can make anything seem real.
Why is the most awesome force so vague?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Meaningless dummy.
It's an important fact that negates your bullshit.
Post by Michael Christ
God bless.
You have no power.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2019-11-09 04:03:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
It is not enough.
We are much more than physical beings, we are spirit beings. It is
foundational to who (and whom) we are as living beings.
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain.
We are heart beings, with the mental ability to process that.
People can have a heart transplant without changing their personality.
Holy shit, it's a miracle!!!
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything is natural.
If it was we wouldn't be talking about meaning...heart.
Everything is natural, even things we don't fully understand.
How do you know if you don't fully understand?

Holy shit, another miracle!!!
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Atheism leaves you nowhere and ignorant.
Atheism means getting on with the one life we have.
Only atheists know how to live life.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
God appearing physically will not convince you (make you believe)
because the physical senses to do not satisfy our spirit.
The Lord must appear spiritually to you and He does that via the core of
our being, in our faith, hope and belief. It's that or nothing.
The Lord Jesus Christ in Person and the 12 disciples who knew Him best
all abandoned Him because the physical is not enough for man to be
satisfied.
What I'm hearing is that God needs to change his ways.
Well, you nowhere it all. :-).
If God was smart he would have created us the way he wants us.
It's almost as though we are a product of mindless evolution.
Well, you are atheist!

Yes, holy shit, we have it another, another miracle!!!
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
God's solution: He will send the Comforter, the Holy Spirit which
connects heaven and earth in the heart of man at the core of his being,
through faith, hope and belief.
You saying we have to make God exist in our brain?
Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssss.
Faith hope and belief can make anything seem real.
Why is the most awesome force so vague?
I like your brain, maybe with a nice Chianti?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
Meaningless dummy.
It's an important fact that negates your bullshit.
Post by Michael Christ
God bless.
You have no power.
And you have all the power.

Have you ever thought of applying for the role of an atheist messiah??

Michael Christ
Surrender the Name
2019-11-09 17:52:31 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
And outside of the brain as well. There are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Meaningless dummy.
It's an important fact that negates your bullshit.
Post by Michael Christ
God bless.
You have no power.
Michael Christ
Robert
2019-11-09 19:55:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
And outside of the brain as well. There are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
You would have a difficult time proving that.

Man's spirit does not reside in the brain.
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Meaningless dummy.
It's an important fact that negates your bullshit.
Post by Michael Christ
God bless.
You have no power.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Lucifer
2019-11-10 04:02:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
And outside of the brain as well.
Where?
Post by Surrender the Name
here are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
To achieve "Christ consciousness" requires the brain to have right
sort of damage.
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Lucifer
Post by Michael Christ
Meaningless dummy.
It's an important fact that negates your bullshit.
Post by Michael Christ
God bless.
You have no power.
Michael Christ
Surrender the Name
2019-11-11 13:31:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Lucifer
Everything that makes "you", including consciousness, exists in your
brain. Everything is natural.
And outside of the brain as well.
Where?
Obviously Barry, if it did not extend to the outside of the
skull then the sensors sticking to the skull would not detect
anything! Don't be so damned ignorant, man!
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
here are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
To achieve "Christ consciousness" requires the brain to have right
sort of damage.
That is pure insult and bullshit, and it demeans the work that
many scientists across the country are doing in search of
answers to what constitutes consciousness.
Robert
2019-11-12 00:48:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
here are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
To achieve "Christ consciousness" requires the brain to have right
sort of damage.
That is pure insult and bullshit, and it demeans the work that
many scientists across the country are doing in search of
answers to what constitutes consciousness.
The more I read you and follow your thoughts it has become very clear
that you are dissatisfied in all religions and are seeking any
alternative to the Bible and the God of the bible.

You will find no satisfaction outside of a commitment to Christ and
His Father, as all these things lead to confusion, and God is not the
author of confusion.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Michael Christ
2019-11-12 01:24:23 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
here are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
To achieve "Christ consciousness" requires the brain to have right
sort of damage.
That is pure insult and bullshit, and it demeans the work that
many scientists across the country are doing in search of
answers to what constitutes consciousness.
The more I read you and follow your thoughts it has become very clear
that you are dissatisfied in all religions and are seeking any
alternative to the Bible and the God of the bible.
You will find no satisfaction outside of a commitment to Christ and
His Father, as all these things lead to confusion, and God is not the
author of confusion.
We are the bible Borg, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated to
our perfect sinner theology!! :-).

Michael Christ
vallor
2019-11-12 01:37:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
here are many levels of consciousness including the one known as
"Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
To achieve "Christ consciousness" requires the brain to have right
sort of damage.
That is pure insult and bullshit, and it demeans the work that many
scientists across the country are doing in search of answers to what
constitutes consciousness.
The more I read you and follow your thoughts it has become very clear
that you are dissatisfied in all religions and are seeking any
alternative to the Bible and the God of the bible.
You will find no satisfaction outside of a commitment to Christ and His
Father, as all these things lead to confusion, and God is not the author
of confusion.
As a Unitarian Universalist, I'd just like to say that this Robert
character is full of his own brand of hooey.

He should consider theosis of the eastern church, or kensho of zen
practice.
-v
Surrender the Name
I agree.
Robert
2019-11-12 07:43:25 UTC
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:03:35 -0600, Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
[...]
Evidently the person you responded to was servant in another one of
her 1,000 nyms as it was filtered out by my KF.

Theosis is considered a heresy by the recent past pope of the Orthodox
Church. and now she claims to be a "Unitarian Universalist"? <SPLORF>

They are about as Godless as a person can get.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2019-11-12 13:54:53 UTC
Post by Robert
Evidently the person you responded to was servant in another one of
her 1,000 nyms as it was filtered out by my KF.
Theosis is considered a heresy by the recent past pope of the Orthodox
Church. and now she claims to be a "Unitarian Universalist"? <SPLORF>
They are about as Godless as a person can get.
The Orthodox Church in America The Mission of The Orthodox Church in America,
the local autocephalous Orthodox Christian Church, is to be faithful in
fulfilling the commandment of Christ to “Go into all the world and make
disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the
Son and of the Holy Spirit…”

Well, you clearly stand opposed to the mission.

the dukester
Surrender the Name
2019-11-12 04:03:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
here are many levels of
consciousness including the one known as "Christ consciousness",
and each level alters the brain chemistry to a degree.
To achieve "Christ consciousness" requires the brain to have right
sort of damage.
That is pure insult and bullshit, and it demeans the work that
many scientists across the country are doing in search of
answers to what constitutes consciousness.
The more I read you and follow your thoughts it has become very clear
that you are dissatisfied in all religions and are seeking any
alternative to the Bible and the God of the bible.
This is the basis of the Catholic religion;

James 1:26  And if any man think himself to be religious, not bridling
his tongue but deceiving his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

James 1:27  Religion clean and undefiled before God and the Father is
this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their tribulation and to
keep one's self unspotted from this world.

*THIS* is what faith is all about. it isn't about WOF theology
and making yourself wealthy...it is about filling needs and bringing
peace and faith to the faithless.

I have never found this thriving in a protestant church! To the
point, I have found protestant church's filled with dead faith.
Post by Robert
You will find no satisfaction outside of a commitment to Christ and
His Father, as all these things lead to confusion, and God is not the
author of confusion.
You have no idea what I have found or what I have experienced
in my life, or what I know that you do not, or how I can know it
except for that I have spoken of.

The Hebrews of the old testament spoke of God as a man of war,
killing and destroying with impunity, biased against mankind,
and I have found the opposite to be true, so you can derive
from this that I don't believe the OT. Take from that what you
wish.
Robert
2019-11-12 07:34:55 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
[...]
This has nothing to do with the Faith of God. It is what it says it
is, pure religion. The faith you speak of is the religion of man like
the baptist faith, the lutheran faith, the RC faith, the orthodox
faith and so on. It could also include the mormon faith, the islamic
faith etc.

All of it has nothing to do with the faith that Christ spoke of as in
Matt 8:6-10 or Matt 9:22, It also has nothing to do with the tag line
I use here.

In regards to the WOF thing I see you chose to believe the propaganda
that servant puts out. Plus you have discounted everything I have said
in that regards. Seems it is far easier to believe lies than to follow
the truth. The WOF Theology as taught by servant is evil, but the
teachings of scripture as in Rom 10:8 is true. Just like the tag line
I use in my post. Also, James speak to the doubters and tells them
flat out not to expect anything of God. That they are unstable in all
their ways.
Post by Surrender the Name
I have never found this thriving in a protestant church! To the
point, I have found protestant church's filled with dead faith.
In most all churches that is true, yes in the orthodox and RC churches
as well, however I have seen a great many Born Again Believers doing
what is taught in James.
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Robert
You will find no satisfaction outside of a commitment to Christ and
His Father, as all these things lead to confusion, and God is not the
author of confusion.
You have no idea what I have found or what I have experienced
in my life, or what I know that you do not, or how I can know it
except for that I have spoken of.
That is correct, and that is upon what I based what I said. I see you
varying wildly at times, so much so that I wondered about your depth
in Christ Jesus. To be perfectly blunt about it, no one who seriously
trusted in Christ would seek Buddha's teachings, the way of the Hindu
or any other such ungodly belief. And that is taught in both the OT as
well as the New.
Post by Surrender the Name
The Hebrews of the old testament spoke of God as a man of war,
killing and destroying with impunity, biased against mankind,
and I have found the opposite to be true, so you can derive
from this that I don't believe the OT. Take from that what you
wish.
Yet I have read you speaking very much of the same regarding the God
of the OT, and quite strongly as well. This is the first I have heard
you speak differently of the God of the OT.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2019-11-12 14:07:53 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Robert
The more I read you and follow your thoughts it has become very clear
that you are dissatisfied in all religions and are seeking any
alternative to the Bible and the God of the bible.
This is the basis of the Catholic religion;
James 1:26  And if any man think himself to be religious, not bridling
his tongue but deceiving his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
James 1:27  Religion clean and undefiled before God and the Father is
this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their tribulation and to
keep one's self unspotted from this world.
*THIS* is what faith is all about. it isn't about WOF theology
and making yourself wealthy...it is about filling needs and bringing
peace and faith to the faithless.
This has nothing to do with the Faith of God.
Look what's coming.
Post by Robert
It is what it says it
is, pure religion. The faith you speak of is the religion of man
He follows what he calls "faith of God" rather than man's "faith in God". He
believes that God as faith rather than us having faith.
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
I have never found this thriving in a protestant church! To the
point, I have found protestant church's filled with dead faith.
In most all churches that is true, yes in the orthodox and RC churches
as well, however I have seen a great many Born Again Believers doing
what is taught in James.
God's faith in us, not our faith in God.
Pope dwayne has led him astray.
Post by Robert
Post by Surrender the Name
The Hebrews of the old testament spoke of God as a man of war,
killing and destroying with impunity, biased against mankind,
and I have found the opposite to be true, so you can derive
from this that I don't believe the OT. Take from that what you
wish.
Yet I have read you speaking very much of the same regarding the God
of the OT, and quite strongly as well. This is the first I have heard
you speak differently of the God of the OT.
You're still doing it ==> God's faith, not our faith in God.

the dukester
Michael Christ
2019-11-08 21:51:56 UTC
Why don't you tell the truth, Barry, you don't give a fuck whether there
is a God or not.

At least be real for once, instead of cowering behind wimp bullshit.

Get that into your physical world brain...be a real atheist.

Michael Christ