SHOUT-OUT TO THE POOR WHO ARE EATING MUD "COOKIES" TO MITIGATE THEIR PAINFUL HUNGER
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-11 21:08:26 UTC
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22902512/ns/world_news-americas/t/haitis-poor-resort-eating-mud-prices-rise/#.XaDpi6jYrnE

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/29/food.internationalaidanddevelopment

Too bad defrocked, revoked, declared mentally ill and a threat to
the health & safety of the public former medical doctor ABC Andrew B Chung
is not there to cheer them on and tell them to always say/write
"I am wonderfully hungry" ??

(while his equally evil? crazy? stupid? demonically possessed?
cheerleader JAA John Alexander Abrams - the criminal from New Jersey
who has posted such gems as "I am going to cut your nut sack off and
then make you eat it" and "I wish you locked in a room full of
starving cannibals" and "that was a waste of good cum" cheers him on?)

HUNGRY POOR: DON'T EXPECT ANY SYMPATHY FROM
ABC ANDREW B CHUNG NOR JAA JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

THEY WANT YOU TO

GO WITHOUT EATING AT ALL OR FAST
(JAA JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS)

https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/62ZbwixQrT0

AND TO NOT EAT MORE THAN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WEIGHT OF FOOD PER DAY
AND EVEN JUST ONCE AND BY 1/10TH OF AN OUNCE OR ELSE BE PUBLICLY DECLARED A
CONDEMNED GLUTTON WHO IS GOING TO HELL
(ABC ANDREW B CHUNG)
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2019-10-24 02:36:52 UTC
DDF calls Medical research nonsense and she calls the Creator a man. Herself she calls the Christ of other worlds. LOL
Surrender the Name
2019-10-24 04:01:10 UTC
He he he he he...:>)
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-24 11:58:51 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
DDF calls Medical research nonsense
Research regarding diet has already been done and
the conclusion is that for at least the vast majority of people a
moderate balanced pure whole-food diet
is the best diet to follow

AND

no quick fix or extreme
will substitute for it
such as
pills
powders
potions
fasting

regardless of who is trying to take some money out of your pocket or
who is trying to get their research funded.
Post by m***@gmail.com
and she calls the Creator a man.
LOL !!

Total opposite !!

NUMBERS 23
God is not a man,
that he should change his mind,
nor a son of man,
that he should need instruction.

The Creator GOD was not, is not, and never shall be a man,
and no man ever was, nor is, nor ever shall be The Creator GOD.

The Creator GOD, which existed alone before creation,
CAN and HAS temporarily manifested as a man,
as well as a column of cloud and a fire in a bush,
but The Creator GOD, and what The Creator GOD is
manifesting as - sometimes translated as presence or
angel / messenger / representative - are two different things.

And both Deuteronomy 4 and Romans 1 tell us
that God is invisible and has no form and that to
worship a man or animal or any other form of creation
is to be a sinful idolator putting creation above The Creator GOD.

AND

It is actually Herbert W Armstrong-worshiping JAA John Alexander Abrams
himself who calls The Creator GOD a man as well as the created son Jesus a man -
which according to Armstrong and Abrams supposedly were

a two homo family madly in love with each other
floating around in the ethers eternally and then

who at some point got bored with having just one another and so
wanted to add to their family and so then

the top-homo greater god called The Father GOD commanded the
bottom-homo lesser god called The Son to create the
material creations including Adam and then

later on to "die" by being born as Jesus and then

after actually dying as Jesus to then be switched by GOD into being
"a spirit-composed immortal son of God", but then

when asked, "What do you think Jesus was BEFORE he was
supposedly resurrected as that?" he replied,

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." which

are words in The Holy Bible that apply to the physical flesh man Adam and
which also according to Armstrong and Abrams had no inhabiting Spirit-Soul.

See on this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/91XphOqWSSY%5B1-25%5D

So...true...he did not directly say that pre-crucifixion/resurrection Jesus
was purely a physical flesh man like he says Adam had been,
but he surely did indirectly say same.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Herself she calls the Christ of other worlds. LOL
He has published this lie now for what must be more than 1,000 times,
and ever since I posted that The Edgar Cayce Readings say that Beloved John
"is to other worlds what the Christ is to this earth."

I guess JAA John Alexander Abrams thinks that
I am Beloved John or else his reincarnation.
m***@gmail.com
* When did eating less become equal to eating mud? DDF simply cannot read.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-30 02:46:28 UTC
[...]
Keeping this current for

the Georgia Composite Medical Board

ABC Andrew B Chung? Complaint filed by Debra Dee Freeman
against him on 9/22/19 with the Georgia Composite Medical Board
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/3rOmMVQ04dQ

and Google / Google Groups

Complaint filed with Google / Google Groups on October 27 2019
by Debra Dee Freeman against so-called HeartDoc Andrew /
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD aka Andrew Ben-Hua Chung as follows.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xEt_4PMag4I