SHOUT-OUT TO THE POOR WHO ARE EATING MUD "COOKIES" TO MITIGATE THEIR PAINFUL HUNGER
Add Reply
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-11 21:08:26 UTC
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22902512/ns/world_news-americas/t/haitis-poor-resort-eating-mud-prices-rise/#.XaDpi6jYrnE

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/29/food.internationalaidanddevelopment

Too bad defrocked, revoked, declared mentally ill and a threat to
the health & safety of the public former medical doctor ABC Andrew B Chung
is not there to cheer them on and tell them to always say/write
"I am wonderfully hungry" ??

(while his equally evil? crazy? stupid? demonically possessed?
cheerleader JAA John Alexander Abrams - the criminal from New Jersey
who has posted such gems as "I am going to cut your nut sack off and
then make you eat it" and "I wish you locked in a room full of
starving cannibals" and "that was a waste of good cum" cheers him on?)

HUNGRY POOR: DON'T EXPECT ANY SYMPATHY FROM
ABC ANDREW B CHUNG NOR JAA JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

THEY WANT YOU TO

GO WITHOUT EATING AT ALL OR FAST
(JAA JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS)

https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/62ZbwixQrT0

AND TO NOT EAT MORE THAN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WEIGHT OF FOOD PER DAY
AND EVEN JUST ONCE AND BY 1/10TH OF AN OUNCE OR ELSE BE PUBLICLY DECLARED A
CONDEMNED GLUTTON WHO IS GOING TO HELL
(ABC ANDREW B CHUNG)
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.