++ Greeting Duke on 03/13/18 ...
HeartDoc Andrew
2018-03-13 04:19:33 UTC

Absolutely yes.
So it is meaningless to say God is good.
We already know that.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ

Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

So instead of good, I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Duke, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--