Let Us Pray For UseNet Pervert Andrew B Chung’s Perishing Asshole Soul
Add Reply
His Supreme Holiness, LORD Itchy
2020-07-30 01:51:46 UTC
And now let us pray for usenet spamming creep
Andrew B Chung's perishing asshole soul:

The Internet Lord's Prayer for Andrew B Chung,
by GreatSageItchy (c) 2009-2020

Our Overlord who lives in the sky,
We acknowledge that you are all powerful,
and that Andrew B Chung is a sick asshole.
We worship you Lord, in the knowledge
that you will soon bring a glorious day
when Andrew Chung will no longer
be a total asshole, loser and insane creep...
But until then, he's lazy and stupid, so
can you spare him some bread, SkyDude?

As you know, SkyGod, Andrew Chung
is a weak, perverted, worthless creep,
but please protect him from those
who try to take advantage of his
weakness, perversion, and stupidity...
And stop him from doing creepy things
he will later regret..

Because, SkyGod, he wants to be a winner!
Who does the right thing...
but he's a loser, creep, and pervert,
so he needs your help.
For you are our Great Overlord, and his Master, SkyGod,
and only you can save his broke, ladyboy, loser ass.
Amen.
------------------------------------
Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of: 'Saved' means 'INSANE',
“Evangelical Christianity is BULLSHIT", and
"Fuck G_D, and the H_RSE He Rode In On".
© GSI 2011-2020

The task of dealing, when the time comes, with the people of this group,
will fall to me, Great Sage Itchy. I work for Mr. Big, aka God.
That is why I am here, in this NG.
My mind is pretty much made up about most of the so-called "Christians" (“choke”)
in this group. They're a degenerated bunch of 2-legged, standing crocodiles.
I'm going to recommend something deliciously nasty for them when
I send them down to “H-E-double hockey sticks”. It's too vile and ugly to mention here,
so don't ask. You'd all be vomiting on your keyboards if I did. LOL!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!

-His Holiness Great Sage Itchy, GS, GTH/AGC
God-certified (the real God) Great Sage,
and Author of "The Internet Lords Prayer", now translated into 167
languages and in daily use throughout the Christian world.
A special Holy Message to all from His Holiness:
(View only “in the Holy Spirit”, or in the presence of a Holy Man / Woman.)

His Supreme Holiness, LORD Itchy
2020-07-31 00:41:38 UTC
Keeping this current
His Supreme Holiness, LORD Itchy