Who is Debra Dee Freeman? ~ Deem Adon's afire Hebrew!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-16 19:42:17 UTC
Who is Debra Dee Freeman? ~
Deem Adon's afire Hebrew!

Debra Dee Freeman
--
P.S.

Anagrams
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&keywords=anagrams&commit=search

Anagram
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&keywords=anagram&commit=search

Anagram
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram

Alt.Anagrams
http://asdf.org/~anna/grams/faq.html

Anagram Checker
http://www.anagramgenius.com/checker.html

Anagrams are one of the metaphysical arts given by
God to the prophets of old who founded the
School of the Prophets on Mount Carmel,
later succeeded by the Essenes, the only
true spiritual group of Jesus' day,
many of whom were Jesus' family
members and followers, including
Baptist John.

It is said that Anagrams reveal divinity
and destiny, and indeed they do. How?
Words / letters are the building blocks
of creation, the means by which God
created and sustains all things,
and God / truth is everywhere
present - even in words /
letters. Amen!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-16 19:43:07 UTC
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

REGARDING JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS AKA ***@GMAIL.COM

Beware of any replies added to this Thread of mine by the evil vile
criminal JAA / John Alexander Abrams from New Jersey

who not only has been stalking harassing attacking defaming
threatening plagiarizing and copy-catting me and or my work
since beginning at my very first post at this Usenet Discussion
Newsgroup Alt.Bible.Prophecy back in early 2015,

but he is the only one to be doing so out of the more than 100
different people who have posted to the group including at least
two dozen regulars

and which has made him stand out like the possessed obsessed wicked
wacko sicko psycho in need of good effective treatment that he is

for which at least 6 different people have confronted him and
either asked him or else told him to stop

but all to no avail.

So at this point I am going to at least add this WARNING
post to each of my new Threads after my initial post or posts
to jump the gun on what, if he follows his previous habits,
will be at least one reply from him which reply will be evil
crazy stupid unbiblical antibiblical unprofessional and or
poorly presented crap as at least the vast majority of all
of his posts always are.

In addition to

his posting on Usenet for years that Jesus WOULD return
in year 2017, and even sometimes giving a day and or a month,
which made himself a False Prophet since 2017 has come and gone
and Jesus did not return

and

even worse his posting the following in regards to my post telling
everyone that Jesus WOULD NOT return in year 2017 or 2018
and the reasons why
...she posted.... `you can be sure that Jesus WILL NOT return in
year 2017 or 2018`.
Since God would never reveal His plans to an evil person such as herself,
we need to specifically look to 2017 for the return of Jesus Christ to rule
the Earth as King.
which made himself an evil person by his own words and measuring stick
because GOD did not reveal HIS plan to him

and

the fact that he has yet to admit or acknowledge these sins
errors stupidities that he has commit, let alone apologize to
everyone for them and especially apologize to me

and

his posting the following evil vile posts to me
and or about me
I wish you locked in a room full of
starving men, all cannibals.
When Jesus Christ returns DDF will have to eat
bloody, wormy hot camel fesces.
and

his posting these additional evil vile crazy stupid
and or criminal posts
Hate is such a strong thing; 6 years later and
I want to find a terrorist and rip his heart out
through his throat.
and
And who you calling her you old worthless son of a bitch?
I`ll cut off your nut sack and make you eat it.
* I have a cold, a little in a bad mood, I usually just think
these thinks about Satan`s favorite hand puppet. Ike must
like his hand there.
and
Seriously, the man sounds like he has Turrets.
Idiot! Moron! Bitch!
LOL I just imagined what it would be like to meet his mother.
Ah, so YOU are Ike`s mother...
Bitch! What are you? A moron? Of course, I`m his mother you idiot!
and
Your mother is the satanic bitch who spawned your
that Satan is a woman.
To you YOUR MOTHER IS SATAN.
Did she make you bathe with her?
Or was that just your daddy?
Your nothing but little old bored worthless evil
sack of Satan loving shit.
And pussy face?
LOL
Wow, where did you grow up soggy white bread?
What a complete waste of good cum.
[That last line is extremely suspect.
This John Alexander Abrams apparently
fancies himself a Bible expert and
Leviticus 15 clearly states that semen
is unclean and that anything it touches
is unclean. Referring to "good cum"
hardly betokens even just a student of
the Holy Bible let alone a supposed
expert in it.]

and
I have no idea what I psychophysicit is or does - but, I have
worked with for many psychiatrists and seriously, they are nuts.
I think it is because they spend so many years listening to `crazy`
people.
I am not joking. Once I had to unplug a water cooler to get to
something and this lady started screaming like she was on fire.
At the top of her lungs.
As she had a middle ages, tied to a stake and set on fire fit,
I calmly asked her how I could get it out of the way without
unplugging it?
In an instant, she said, very calmly, You are right. Smiled and
walked away.
and
cache!!!!!!!!!) the words grow rooms.
Many years ago I went out west and almost every house had a big
one...growing up in NJ and seeing one of these in person for the first
time I had the thought that the Feds or the bad-guys would come
through the door and shoot me - any second. Strange place, everyone,
everywhere, always offered you a beer...even early in the morning.
And one of my friends who lived out there actually had a shoot out
with the feds and since they never identified themselves the feds had
to apologize after the gun battle...yup...and I thought NJ could be
dangerous and crazy.
And I could not get back fast enough.
also

he has let the group know that he is a so-called Church of God
Armstrongite, which means a Pagan Poly-Theist Bi-Nitarian fruitloop
who says that before creation there was a God FAMILY

which was composed of TWO SPIRIT MEN
that had always existed
and were floating around in the ethers
and totally loved one another
and were pining away to add CHILDREN to their FAMILY

and the one was named God God
and the other was named Word God

and the former made the latter
create the heavens and the earth

and then turned him into "just" a flesh
and blood and breath man with no spirit or soul

and then let him die a most painful death by crucifixion

and then for all that then turned him into "just" a son of GOD GOD -

BUT -

though they both were men just like any man
with hands arms legs penis etc.and could eat
solid food if it had existed at that time -

and it was two men who totally loved one another
AND considered themselves to be a family
AND were pining away to add children to their family -

it would be a terrible sin for anyone to wonder or
ask if they were a homosexual couple as we should all
just assume that the only thing they did with one another was
(look at one another and talk to one another?)
(look at one another and talk to one another and
share non-sexual affection / touching with one another?).

And I don't know about anybody else, but I have a lot of trouble,
considering what physical men are like, imagining two men with
penises who only have each other for eons just using them to pee.

Also I am wondering how they could have been such a happy loving
family with no females present and especially if supposedly they
were not homosexuals.

Anyway, you sane honest readers can easily see why this Armstrong
is denounced as a cultist by the 200+ denominations of the Churches
of Christ, and it didn't help that a boat load of his prophecies
failed also so we can add False Prophet to the list:

What is Armstrongism?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Worldwide-Church-God-Armstrongism.html

and

he also informed the group that he has books at Amazon.

I took a look and first of all, there is a dearth of Reviews
so obviously few have sold, or else people are embarrassed
to let anyone know that they paid for the piles of junk.

Second of all, what few Reviews there are are mostly very bad
including complaint that his "books" are vastly Bible verses -
in other words, "author" he basically merely cut and pasted
Bible verses in a different order and then asked to be paid
for this !!!!

Third of all, the description for his "book" titled GOD
is as follows:

QUOTE

Billions of people of both sexes, of all ages, races, creeds,
and ethnicities, including the educated, the uneducated,
the rich, the poor and the working class have studied
the Bible for thousands of years on every continent,
in every age, in every country, on land, underground,
in the air, on the seas, under the world`s oceans
and even above the Planet Earth itself. And only now
will GOD`s Secret Plan be revealed to humanity.

These facts are beyond any question of a doubt 100% true.
They are also so incredibly amazing that even after you
learn this secret you will not want to accept it.
But, you have no choice. Facts are facts. And ALMIGHTY GOD`s
Secret will be revealed to your human, mortal mind...right now...

UNQUOTE

In other words, he is The Internet's Number One Psycho
who says that GOD's plan is a secret, and that out of
the billions of people who have not only read The Bible
but even studied it, not a single one of them knows what
GOD's plan is

except for him

and so everyone should just forget about reading The Bible
and just buy his "book" of primarily plagiarized mixed-up Bible
verses to find out what that plan is !!!!

and

also he has informed the group that he is married to a
1 Timothy 4 possessed demoniac who is a vegetarian or
vegan and says that animals are more important than people
and that it was a sin in the Old Testament when they performed
animal sacrifices and when GOD said that certain animal flesh
could be eaten and that THAT was why GOD allowed Jesus to be
painfully crucified i.e. in order to take the place of the
animals so that animal sacrifice would not be performed anymore

and

also says he is FIGHTING AGAINST numerous people at this group
including myself as a work for GOD (the GOD who says in HIS
word to seek peace and pursue it; to leave the blind alone;
to not judge those outside the church; to only correct a
heretic once or twice; and watch what measure you mete
because it is going to be measured back to you !!!!)

and

that has included his stalking harassing attacking defaming
threatening plagiarizing and copy-catting me and or my work
and even several times trying to incite a mob action against me
and thousands of times lying about what I posted and or did not post

for example

I posted this Edgar Cayce Reading quote regarding that
Spirit-Soul that had been incarnate as Beloved John and
his reincarnating into the Earth to be the main messenger /
representative / forerunner regarding and unto Jesus' return:

EDGAR CAYCE READING 262-71 (September 9, 1934)
Look in upon the experiences, for, as will be seen, my children,
there has been appointed one that may aid thee in thy future lessons,
and he will be thy teacher, thy guide, one sent through the power of
thine own desires. Thine own selves, then, may present his being, meeting,
living, dwelling, with thee. Not the Christ, but His messenger, with the Christ
from the beginning, and is to other worlds what the Christ is to this earth.

and had also posted that there are various and numerous
signs and symbols and sources which say and or suggest
that I Debra Dee Freeman had been and am that Spirit-Soul

and then he has posted at least several hundred times since
then saying that EYE said that I "am the Christ of many worlds"

which is black and white slander and defamation on his part
as not only does the Reading not say "many worlds" but rather
"other worlds", and also that is something Edgar said not me.

These type of lies twistings fabrications, and then a litany of
insults and attacks based upon his own lies etc. in order to
commit slander and defamation are a constant activity of his
as well as every sort of Usenet game he can cook up such as
partial quotes out of context transported to other threads
(against copyright law and Usenet policy and Google policy)
and starting new Threads with titles purely to attack the
other person and the list just goes on and on and on.

It is no coincidence that his own name has the words slander
and slanderer in it, and the following two Anagrams:

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX JOB? AH! MAN-SLANDERER!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAB? OH! MAN-SLANDERER!

GOD has had his number since he was born !!!!

He is Satan's hatchet-man,
doing his hatchet-job:

Hatchet Job:
noun:
a fierce attack on someone or
their work, especially in print.

and

even when I showed him that Anagrams are in The Bible:

Anagram
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1450-anagram

and were given by GOD to the prophets of old who founded
the School of the Prophets on Mount Carmel later succeeded by
the Essenes one of whom was Baptist John

he not only continued to say that Anagrams are satanic witchcraft
and evil and that I am a demoniac for dabbling in them insult
insult insult attack attack attack slander slander slander

AND THEN

he himself not only made Anagrams at least 2 or 3 separate occasions
but also stalked me at my other Usenet Discussion Newsgroup which is
Alt.Anagrams which I have been at since March 2010, thus further
not only stalking me and which he afterwards let be known at this
group and which computer stalking I had never done to him, but also
getting himself even more involved with Anagrams !!!!

Another interesting item is that I am the first person at this
group since its inception to post "Keeping this current."

And then he copy-catted me and started posting the exact same words,
and then also began to scapegoat project his own stealing onto me
and say that I steal from him !!!!

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE MAN'S USENET EVIL !!!!

SCARY TO THINK WHAT HE MUST BE LIKE IN PERSON !!!!

AND THAT WIFE OF HIS MUST BE A REAL WINNER !!!!

BOTTOM LINE:

BE WISE AND BEWARE ANY POST OF HIS.

HE IS AN EVIL VILE TROLLING SPAMMING STALKER
POSTING FOR SATAN AND HIMSELF -

NOT FOR GOD, AND CERTAINLY NOT FOR THE GROUP NOR THE WORLD.

HE WON'T EVEN USE THE USENET PROGRAM
NOR THEN ADD THE NECESSARY INFORMATION
SO THAT WE CAN EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS
RESPONDING TO AND WHO SAID WHAT.

HE IS AN ABNORMAL LAZY CREEP,
ONLY AT THIS GROUP BECAUSE
HE IS SEVERELY MENTALLY ILL
AND EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL
WITH TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON HIS HANDS.

AT MINIMUM HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE GROUP
WHEN JESUS DID NOT RETURN IN 2017.

WE, THE GROUP, DO NOT WANT NOR DO WE DESERVE,
A FALSE PROPHET AT IT.

THE MAN HAS NO SHAME.
NO CONSCIENCE.

EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE
DESCRIBES OF THE
WICKED SINNERS.

P.S. 1

And
This is the way Abrams shows is Godly love and compassion for others.
"I want you to go to hell."
"LOL! I thought, mistakenly, that even an evil sack of jelly like you
had the intelligence to understand this!"
"Try sleeping with your head in the oven and the gas on."
"I would like you to become an atheist. Just imagining that you think
about anything to do with the Bible is a revolting thought. Die and go
to the Lake of Fire already."
"Go burn already"
"You are pig mucus."
"If you point is that you are an evil, lying, sack of garbage, then,
yah!"
"You are a sick wacko who not only deserves hell it`s what you will
get."
"It is a proven fact that you are a completely untrustworthy lying
evil pool of scum."
"you on the other hand are the spiritual equivalent of a steaming pile
of worm infested pig feces."
"I hope your evil monstrous soul suffers long and hard before you die
and then you are thrown into the Lake of Fire and destroyed."
"you are evil and deserve hell."
P.S. 2
Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Intelligent Honest Public:

You CANNOT be a cherry picker,
building precepts doctrines prophecies
from singular words nor singular verses,

as this ungodly idiot JAA loves to constantly do,

AND properly interpret or handle and divide Scripture
as is commanded in Scripture (2 Timothy 2:15),

which can ONLY be done by comparing scripture to scripture:

2 PETER 1
Not every prophetic writing is made clear in its own book.
For the prophecy did not come by the will of man,
but holy men of God spoke when they were inspired
by the Holy Spirit.

which is also part of the two rules of reading comprehension:
1. Context; 2. Comparison.

JAA knows neither of these.
JAA applies neither of these.
JAA is a dumb lazy slug.

Beware the postings of JAA !!

As far as Ephesians, in context Paul is speaking to
the repented converts who are living by their faith
by refraining from sin and abounding in love /
charity / good deeds:

EPHESIANS 2:1-2
You also who were dead because of your sins and trespasses in which
you PREVIOUSLY WALKED according to the course of this world,
and according to the will of the supreme ruler of the air,
the spirit which is active in the children of disobedience.

So here in the very beginning of Chapter 2 of Ephesians
we see further that Paul is contrasting those he is speaking to -
the children of obedience - with those he is not speaking to -
the children of disobedience.

It is THEY - the children of obedience - that GOD has forgiven
the past sins of, what is called GOD's grace or graciousness
because it is not something that GOD had to do.

The children of obedience have Living Faith -
Faith that they are living by, acting on,
not Dead Faith that is just a thought in their mind !!

JAA, because he is an evil vile ungodly devil,
prefers to imagine that these words apply to him -
which they do not - AND that he can be saved by
his Dead Faith, so he constantly quotes just this
one portion of the 1,200+ pages of Scripture to
try to say that there is only one type of Faith
rather than two types of Faith, and that there is
only one type of Works rather than two types of Works,

BUT

when an intelligent honest person reads ALL of Paul's
letters, in order to learn and grasp his meanings,

they learn that when he talked about being saved by Faith
he always meant Living Faith not Dead Faith,

AND

whey he talked about not being saved by Works
he always meant Works of the Law - the rituals
and observances given by Moses - such as
penile circumcision, water ablutions,
animal sacrifices, holy days, new moons, sabbaths,

NOT

Good Works - as first and foremost refraining from
harming other people (the latter 6 commandments of
the 10 commandments - which are necessary to DO
to obtain salvation / eternal life [see Matthew 19]) -
and as secondarily actively helping and being helpful
to other people.

For just one example that by "works" Paul meant
"works of the law":

GALATIANS 2
Know that a man is not justified by the works of the law...
for by the works of the law shall no human being be justified.

AND here we see Paul contrast being saved by works of the law
versus being saved by OBEDIENCE to faith [i.e. Living Faith]:

GALATIANS 3
O foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you from your faith
after Jesus Christ, crucified, has been pictured before your eyes?
This only I want to know from you: Did you receive the Spirit through
the works of the law, or through obedience to faith?

The Galatians were bewitched by the Jewish converts
who harassed them that they had to get their penises
circumcised and follow all the other rituals and
observances of Moses -

just like JAA and others of his ilk have been likewise
bewitched by Herbert W Armstrong and his so-called
Church of God that Gentiles such as JAA have to observe
days, times, new moon, holy days, sabbaths -

the very idea and activities Paul ridicules:

GALATIANS 3 / GALATIANS 4 / GALATIANS 5 / GALATIANS 6

For those who rely on the works of the law are still under the curse;
for as it is written, Cursed is everyone who does not practice everything
which is written in the book of the law [of Moses].

But that no man is justified by the law [of Moses] before God,
is evident; for, as it is written, The righteous shall LIVE BY faith...

But now after you have known God, and, above all, are known of God,
you turn again to those weak and poor principles, and you wish to
come under their bondage again. You still observe days, and months,
and times, and years. I am afraid that perhaps I have labored
among you in vain...

Stand firm therefore in the liberty [from the law of Moses] with
which Christ has made us free, and be not harnessed again under
the yoke of servitude [to its rituals and observances, including
and starting with having penis circumcised].

Behold, I, Paul, tell you, that if you get circumcised, then Christ
is of no benefit to you. For I testify again to every man who is
already circumcised, that he is under obligation to fulfill
the whole law [of Moses - follow all of its rituals and observances].

You who seek justification by the law [of Moses] have ceased to
adhere to Christ; you are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit
wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Christ Jesus neither
is circumcision nor uncircumcision anything,

but faith which is EXPRESSED in love [verb; charity, good works].

You were progressing well [in this]; who confused you that you should not
obey the truth?...I wish those who are troubling you would be expelled.
For, my brethren, you have been called to liberty [from the law of Moses],
only do not use your liberty for an occasion to the things of the flesh,
but by love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one saying,
that is, You shall love your neighbor as yourself...

And those who BELONG TO CHRIST have controlled their weaknesses and
passions...Those who desire to boast in the things of the flesh are
the ones who compel you to be circumcised...for not even they who are
circumcised obey the law, but they want you to be circumcised so that
they may boast over your flesh.

NOTICE that you have to BELONG to Christ, not just BELIEVE in Christ !!!!

This is what the evil vile devil JAA wants to ignore, as well as others
of his ilk !!!!

THEY CHERRY PICK THE WORDS AND VERSES THEY LIKE,
MAKING UP THEIR OWN DEFINITIONS AND MEANINGS FOR THEM,
AND IGNORE ALL THE REST OF SCRIPTURE !!!!

THEY TEACH AND PREACH FALSE PRECEPTS,
FALSE DOCTRINES, FALSE PROPHECIES !!!!

THEY DO NOT BELONG TO CHRIST -
THEY ONLY HAVE THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM,
AND OBSESSIVELY SAY OR WRITE OR TYPE
THE WORD CHRIST IN ORDER TO TRY TO MAKE UP
FOR THIS LACK !!!!

THEY ARE SICKENING WORTHLESS CREEPS
THAT GOD IS GOING TO BE GETTING
RID OF VERY SOON (EITHER DURING
2020'S OR 2030'S).

AMEN !!!!

P.S. 3

Jesus said the generation that witnessed
the fig tree Israel branching forth would
also witness his return.

Fig tree Israel branched forth in 1967 / 1968
when she regained Jerusalem.

Jesus will return before or during 2037 / 2038 -
take it to the bank !!!!

P.S. 4

The Jews - including Jew Jesus -
considered 70 years to be a generation.

Yes, there is a scripture that adds 10 years,
but since Jesus did not specify, he meant
the commonly accepted number of 70 years
for a generation.

P.S. 5

I **do** apologize to everyone
for my stalker JAA.

He has been stalking my threads
since my very first thread at
this group May 28 2015.

He is a sickening freak that
loves to waste Usenet resources
and bandwidth to smear his evil
crap all over it.

Including lying to everyone that
Jesus WOULD return in year 2017.

Including lying to everyone that
GOD's plan is a secret one and
that GOD has only revealed this
plan to him.

Including lying to everyone about
his age, making himself younger.

Including making up more than 1,000
lies about me and my work.

The evil devil just lies and lies
and lies and lies.

GOD will get him good.

Amen !!
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-16 22:00:24 UTC
* DDF thanked Satan and she called God a Homo.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-17 16:42:11 UTC
Keeping this current and ignoring Satan's spamming devil.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-18 14:39:59 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-18 14:41:54 UTC
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project. Thank you ever so much.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-18 23:25:26 UTC
Keeping this current and ignoring Satan's right hand man.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-19 17:50:45 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-20 17:32:30 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-21 17:54:05 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-22 01:59:58 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-22 14:36:01 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-22 22:52:43 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-23 23:36:35 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-24 14:00:32 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-25 01:02:04 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-25 13:53:42 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-26 03:43:19 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-26 11:44:39 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-26 23:56:13 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-28 03:13:39 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-28 22:07:37 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-29 02:55:16 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-29 12:03:11 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-30 17:33:18 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-10-31 11:29:47 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-31 14:39:16 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
* Here is DDF talking about God and Christ Jesus:

Before creation there supposedly
existed and solely existed one FAMILY

consisting of TWO MEN -

one named GOD GOD which was DOMINANT

and one named WORD GOD which was SUBMISSIVE -

who had eternally existed together IN PERFECT LOVE

and then at some point they got really bored with having JUST EACH OTHER

and so wanted to create more gods to be a part of THEIR FAMILY.

Certainly sounds like a homosexual couple pining away for fresh skin
and or children.
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project. Thank you ever so much.
* Here is DDF talking about the caravan of 5,000 people headed to the UNITED STATES through Mexico:

P.S.

I would not be against Trump
bombing The Caravan to shreds,
and actually think that is what
he should do, if it comes to that.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-02 00:42:09 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Before creation there supposedly
existed and solely existed one FAMILY
consisting of TWO MEN -
one named GOD GOD which was DOMINANT
and one named WORD GOD which was SUBMISSIVE -
who had eternally existed together IN PERFECT LOVE
and then at some point they got really bored with having JUST EACH OTHER
and so wanted to create more gods to be a part of THEIR FAMILY.
Certainly sounds like a homosexual couple pining away for fresh skin
and or children.
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project. Thank you ever so much.
I would not be against Trump
bombing The Caravan to shreds,
and actually think that is what
he should do, if it comes to that.
You mean YOU saying that he used to be a
submissive bottom spirit homo man god
half of a spirit homo man god duo
totally in love with one another FAMILY
pining away for CHILDREN named Word God,
JAA THINKS TWO MALES WHO ARE 100% MADLY IN LOVE WITH ONE ANOTHER
AND DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY WITHOUT ANY FEMALES AROUND -

THE TWO MALES COOKED UP BY HERBERT W ARMSTRONG
THAT WERE SUPPOSEDLY TWO GODS IN THE BEGINNING
FLOATING AROUND IN THE ETHERS BEFORE THE ONE
MADE THE OTHER ONE START CREATING STUFF -

AND WHO WERE BOTH PINING AWAY FOR
MORE MALES TO ADD TO THEIR DUO -

WERE NOT HOMOSEXUALS !!!!

WOULD SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE TAKE OVER THE EDUCATION OF JAA?
I AM REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CORRECT 98% OF WHAT HE POSTS.
Dolf, you don't belong in alt.atheism, it is only for
straight guys who play with their dicks, not gay ones.
HEY, LET ME PROVIDE A CLUE TO YOU TWO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS:

STRAIGHT GUYS ARE NOT HAPPY HANGING AROUND JUST MEN
NOR ARE THEY INTO WEANIES -

THEY ARE INTO BEING AROUND FEMALES
AND TOUCHING FEMALE BODY PARTS !!!!

HELLO !!!!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-02 09:21:16 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-02 19:50:15 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-04 01:07:51 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-04 14:41:31 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-11-04 16:04:17 UTC
* She thanked Satan the Devil and called God a homo.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-06 02:17:08 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-11-06 04:31:17 UTC
* DDF called God a homo.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-08 02:35:19 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-09 03:36:31 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-09 20:29:39 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-10 10:24:24 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-11 09:57:51 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-12 08:17:56 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-13 05:33:48 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-14 13:23:10 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-16 06:24:09 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-17 00:03:19 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-18 08:45:02 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-18 18:00:35 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-20 12:34:56 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-22 06:56:13 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-24 06:15:57 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-25 11:02:15 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-26 19:51:22 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-28 15:12:10 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-29 11:51:36 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-11-30 12:58:46 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-02 05:28:14 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-03 14:04:49 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-04 13:28:58 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-05 17:46:38 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-06 17:02:27 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-07 18:53:31 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-08 19:49:15 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-09 21:28:38 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-10 19:42:42 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-11 19:14:47 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-12 19:14:22 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-13 19:36:13 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-14 21:05:46 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-16 03:08:20 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-17 04:07:34 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-18 00:02:59 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-18 23:40:28 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-19 23:51:53 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-20 20:57:59 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-12-21 23:35:12 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-06 16:10:11 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.
RE
ARMSTRONGISM IS AN UNBIBLICAL CULT:

* THAT is hilarious. HWA preched his beliefs based on the Bible many years before DDF was even born and against the beliefs of most main stream churches DDF SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES MANY OF HWA'S TEACHINGS!:

1) ABOUT: THE RCC
2) EUROPE
3) THE POPE
4) GERMANY
5) ETERNAL DESTRUCTION
6) THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THE EARTH
7) JESUS CHRIST RULING FROM JERUSALEM
8) AND MANY MORE!

LOL!

* AND her main beliefs comes from a TRUE CULT! The teachings of Edgar Cayce! Which teachings she uses to say, please feel free to pity her and to laugh!:

1) THAT SHE IS IN THE BIBLE!
2) THAT SHE IS THE ANGEL THAT WRESTLED WITH JACOB!
3) THAT SHE IS JESUS' FAVORITE!
4) THAT SHE IS ONE OF THE TWO WITNESSES FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION!
5) THAT SHE WILL SIT ON A THRONE AT JESUS CHRIST'S RIGHT HAND!
6) THAT SHE IS THE CHRIST OF OTHER WORLDS!
7) THAT SHE IS THE APOSTLE JOHN!

* She gets her ideas from the CULT of Edgar Cayce and then takes an exit of insane highway to ludicrousville and ridiculousotown where she serves as mayor, chief of police, school principle, dog catcher, and postmaster general.

* As crazy as that sound sit is much more reasonable and even likely than any of her coo-coo ideas. Think about it.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

m***@gmail.com
2018-10-19 00:03:23 UTC
[...]
* And here are some quotes from Satan's daughter:

SO, LET'S SEE...

Before creation there supposedly
existed and solely existed one FAMILY

consisting of TWO MEN -

one named GOD GOD which was DOMINANT

and one named WORD GOD which was SUBMISSIVE -

who had eternally existed together IN PERFECT LOVE

and then at some point they got really bored with having JUST EACH OTHER

and so wanted to create more gods to be a part of THEIR FAMILY.

Certainly sounds like a homosexual couple pining away for fresh skin
and or children.

Armstrongite John Alexander Abrams DID say that GOD is a man -
has hands arms feet legs penis etcetera,

and DID say that a spirit can eat solid food.

Or are we to think that these two men who had been together forever
and perfectly loved one another just looked at each other and
talked to one another and only used their penises to pee?

And never touched one another, like holding hands or hugging
or any sort of touching, in order to avoid possibly stirring urges?

* AND
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project. Thank you ever so much.
* On a bet, I don't believe that anyone can find a more evil person in any Bible Forum past or present.