+++ Fulfilling the Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) Biblical prophecy of John 14:12 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-01-26 18:41:05 UTC
... by sharing the following Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of the
**entire** Bible from the beginning (Genesis 1:1 & John 1:1) to the
end (Revelation 22:13):

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is really our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when
He proves He's living despite looking like He's just been slain
(behold His body piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke
24:42) and honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com
Ktc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, John, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
both to abound and to suffer need.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
So now how are you ?
I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
ok, Chung, but just remember
=you= get -no- credit for any of this at all
Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26
all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=
Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO
i'm wonderfully hungry...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
2019-01-26 19:15:18 UTC
Again no.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-01-26 21:05:38 UTC
+++ 01/26/19 Thereby edifying (Ephesians 4:29) others, so that they'd
not be deceived (Galatians 6:7) by the conceited (Obadiah 1:3)
nymshifter of perdition (Proverbs 16:25) who is reaping what it has
sown on USENET via its prideful (Proverbs 16:18) attempts to mock GOD
by blaspheming (Mark 3:29) in the flesh against His Holy Spirit
(Galatians 6:8 and 1 Thessalonians 5:19) to its own blind (Matthew
7:3) shame (Proverbs 11:2) and destruction (Pro 16:18).

"For if GOD spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also
spare not thee." (Romans 11:21)

First, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (Galatians 6:3) by a
haughty (Pro 16:18) spirit to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy
Spirit.

Second, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (1 John 1:8) by a
proud (Galatians 5:26) heart to claim to be without the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) by not
using http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12).

Third, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (Gal 6:7) by the vain
(Ephesians 5:6) words of conceited (Oba 1:3) eternally condemned (Mk
3:29) nymshifters who hide behind various nyms including possibly even
Christ (Luke 21:8) to do evil (Proverbs 8:13) misbehaving (Hebrews
12:16) terribly like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau (Gen 25:32) whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Indeed, haughty are those who boast (Jeremiah 9:24) "my heart is not
proud; my eyes are not haughty. I don't concern myself with matters
too great or too awesome for me to grasp" (Psalm 131:1) instead of
simply using http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12) to
be humble (Ephesians 4:2) like the LORD (Luke 24:42).

They are cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) with ever-increasing amounts of
brain-destroying http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue)
thereby making it difficult (Hebrews 5:11) for them to comprehend (Psa
131:1) what they are reading including especially what follows about
their "hunger is starvation" delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11). They
have been blinded (2 Corinthians 4:4) by the "god of this age" which
is their own stomach (Matthew 15:17).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/utSXzwLiSjM/TXI9pGW5CgAJ

Thus, instead of calling (Psalm 107:6) out to the LORD for help when
the heart (Jeremiah 17:9) of their soul is troubled by their being
hungry (Psalm 107:5), they make food offerings to an idol (i.e. their
stomach) so that they end up ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) by GOD.

Therefore, without either bitterness, anger, or malice (Ephesians
4:31), http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew while wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who humbles us &
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, boldly adds here to the
irrefutable proof of GOD's existence instead of either grieving
(Ephesians 4:30) or quenching (1 Th 5:19) the Holy Spirit:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/obR4eeMQ8b0/1v3om0rJAQAJ

* Note that the aforementioned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) being
no longer able to always type its nym correctly is consistent with it
being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD because it will never be
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven (Ephesians 4:32) by the LORD for
blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit.

Laus DEO :-)

GOD says to the eternally condemned nymshifter, "You have trusted in
your wickedness and have said, 'No one sees me’ (Isaiah 47:10) here on
Usenet and yet I see through your nym and curse (Jer 17:5) you more
than ever so that you will never have peace (Proverbs 16:7)."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kR8rR8s9t6o/phQNZEvYBQAJ

Laus DEO !

+++

The eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant of
Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers
No.

I did not write that "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)
, it just done don''t
work; now done it?
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.
You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ
See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ
5 second youtube test of this claim.

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a refutation of this
scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as
evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !
It takes only one example to refute the claim.
Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about the "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the
"They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
For this reason GOD sends them a powerful delusion
so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned
who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/S8OSrVJCd2M/wbeEQRDABwAJ

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are
the ways of death." (Proverbs 16:25)

What seems right to humans is to be http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly like a heathen
(Psalm 2:1).

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof
are the ways of death." (Proverbs 14:12)

Again, what seems right to humans is to be
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews
12:16) terribly like a heathen (Psalm 2:1).

Indeed, this is what's wrong with Donald J. Trump (DJT) as explained
in detail at http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/F0BRcyUkVBI/bd56S0p-BwAJ

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... the eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
healthy?
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... the eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant
Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
some example symptoms?
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-01-27 08:19:58 UTC
... by sharing the following Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of the
**entire** Bible from the beginning (Genesis 1:1 & John 1:1) to the
end (Revelation 22:13):

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is really, in fact, our #1 Example of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-02-10 05:20:49 UTC
... on 02/10/19 & upwards by sharing the following Holy Spirit-guided
[...]

In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.
It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so
that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.
GOD would not be jealous if His people were all faithful.
Who do you believe His people are?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/L_QsfsIQBgAJ
It is written at Exodus 32:32 that Moses asked GOD to blot his own name from
the LORD's Book of Life if He chooses not to forgive the sin of His people.
Therefore, according to what is written, His people are those
who have their names written in the LORD's Book of Life
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven
It is right for GOD to be jealous because His people are indeed
unfaithful.
So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?
I am not shouting (i.e. typing in all caps).
Moreover, HeartDoc is not a title but rather a calling.
I am called to be the answer to the question asked in Jeremiah 17:9
about who can (Philippians 4:13) know the heart's incurable condition.
It is right for a HeartDoc to know about the heart (Matthew 15:19).
Is this how you show how humble you are?
It is written that it's when GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger
that He humbles us.
So again, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Nancy, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
I am absolutely wonderful.
I hope your "wonderful" means you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy
fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Sure ...
I share with you, Nancy, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
And you?
I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now again, how are you ?
Nancy
I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart