Breaking News --> Messianic Poll puts HeartDoc Andrew 100% ahead of all other POTUS 2020 candidates ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-09 08:19:19 UTC
On this day, 03/09/20, while wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I prayerfully (2
Chronicles 7:14) share the following good (Matthew 19:17) thought that
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to be even
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier now (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD:

"I would vote for HeartDoc Andrew for POTUS in 2020 because he's the
only candidate who is always saying that he's wonderfully hungry in
hopes of being like Me." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Laus DEO !

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry.

Suggested background reading:
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a