Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-19 14:49:11 UTC
To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-19 15:48:46 UTC
"* Again exposing the tragedy of Dexter being eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD on 01/19/18 ..."
I can copy and paste just as well as you can. The
difference is that I'm posting facts.
LIE.

(See evidence below)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/KKesYhzjQjI/7h31Wl74AgAJ
The infamous Dr. Andrew B Chung, well known on this and
other newsgroups for his unbreakable fixation on the two
pound diet
LIE.

Stopping the overeating (i.e. deadly Adam&Eve sin of gluttony) is
**not** a diet (i.e. worrying about what to eat).

Stopping sin is **not** the same as sinning.

It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD commands us to
not worry.

This does mean that we are to http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet
as well as his religious delusions,
LIE.

The Holy Spirit is **not** a religious delusion.

Anyone who claims that those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, suffer from a religious delusion,
blasphemes against the Holy Spirit in a two-fold manner:

(1) It is written that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of a sound mind,
which means He keeps us from having delusions. To say/write otherwise
is to, in fact, blaspheme against Him.

(2) Moreover, lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
Who is the Spirit of truth, is also blaspheming against Him. It is
written that blaspheming against Him will never be forgiven (Mark
3:29)
has finally
come to the attention of the Georgia Composite Medical
Board.
LIE.

"June of 2016" is **not** "has finally come to the attention of the
Georgia Composite Medical Board." Indeed, it is more than 1.5 years
ago.

Four (4) proven lies in a row.
His license to practice medicine was suspended in
June of 2016 ...
All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly admit the 4th LIE.

LIEs are **not** facts.

The reason why you are a proven pathological liar here is because
there's no truth in you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) by
GOD.

+++
I could personally utter **those words** but that
wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.
**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube).

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned
(Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing His curse
on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever in the
name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-19 21:22:24 UTC
<> 06/19/19 Tragically returning ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM/snvLgUh6AAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-20 20:15:31 UTC
<> 06/20/19 Tragically returning ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM/snvLgUh6AAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

servant
2019-06-25 14:39:12 UTC
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.

1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-25 15:30:11 UTC
<> 06/25/19 Tragically returning ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the thread titled
"LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry ..."

Link to thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

servant

not in us.
Surrender the Name
2019-06-26 22:22:16 UTC
Post by servant
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
Still clubbing the readers over the head without
the benefit of context, failing to understand
what is being said and to whom.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-26 22:50:44 UTC
Post by Surrender the Name
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
Post by Surrender the Name
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
Post by Surrender the Name
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
Post by Surrender the Name
Still clubbing the readers over the head without
the benefit of context, failing to understand
what is being said and to whom.
Such is the ever-worsening tragic condition of the eternally (Mark
3:29) condemned.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, StN, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><