WDJW thought for 03/11/18 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-11 10:48:40 UTC
"Then GOD said, 'Let Us make mankind in Our image, in Our likeness, so
that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky,
over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the
creatures that move along the ground.'" (Genesis 1:26)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://WDJW.net/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's pit, where we'd be defiled (Titus
1:15) and unable to rule (Genesis 1:26) over Earth's creatures, if
we've not been on watchful (Matthew 26:41) http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23 & 23:2 ) --> http://amzn.com/l/B002G22ZWG

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://JiL4ever.net/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://JiL4ever.net/Messiah

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

http://bit.ly/KeithAyoob

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-12 13:36:03 UTC
"But for you who revere My name, the sun of righteousness will rise
with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed
calves." (Malachi 4:2)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://WDJW.net/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's **dark** pit, where there's no
healing (Malachi 4:2), if we've not been on watchful (Matthew 26:41)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-13 13:45:48 UTC
"I called to the LORD, Who is worthy of praise, and have been saved
from my enemies." (2 Samuel 22:4)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that we
prayerfully (2 Chronicles 7:14) call (2 Samuel 22:4) out to the LORD
for "much more" (Luke 11:13) of His help to http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23 & 23:2) the heart (Matthew 15:19) which would otherwise
deceive ( http://WDJW.net/Jeremiah17_9 ) the mind to fall into
temptation's pit where we'd be destroyed by our enemies -->

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-14 15:25:51 UTC
"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine on you
and be gracious to you; the LORD turn His face toward you and give you
peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://WDJW.net/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's pit, where we'd turn away from
being blessed (Numbers 6:24-26) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD, if we've not been on watchful (Matthew 26:41)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-15 14:35:36 UTC
"For GOD, Who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' made His light
shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of GOD’s
glory displayed in the face of Christ." (2 Corinthians 4:6)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://WDJW.net/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's dark pit, where there's neither
light (2 Corinthians 4:6) nor glory, if we've not been on watchful

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-16 13:25:32 UTC
"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand
in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers" (Psalm
1:1)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that we've
stopped sinning (Psalm 1:1) as soon as we're always saying/writing
that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD --> http://amzn.com/l/B002G22ZWG