HOW TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-09-11 14:58:42 UTC
HOW TO RECEIVE
THE HOLY SPIRIT

LUKE 11

I say to you, Ask and it shall be given to you;
seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be
opened to you.

For everyone who asks receives, and everyone
who seeks finds, and everyone who knocks it is
opened to them.

For if a son were to ask his father for bread,
would his father give him a stone? Or if he
were to ask his father for a fish, would his
father give him a snake? Or if he were to ask
his father for an egg, would his father give
him a scorpion?

So if you who err know how to give good gifts
to your children, how much more will your
father give the holy spirit from heaven to
THOSE WHO ASK HIM !!!!

Debra Dee Freeman
A DR DEBEE FREEMAN ~
ERE BE? A FREEMAN, DD.
(Doctor of Divinity)
--
Further regarding the holy spirit, see my article
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.anagrams/HB8goIMh3F0
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
J. Abrams
Wow, that's like a shark trying to teach someone how to make fire.
Rod
I think you have finally caught on Debra..
J. Abrams
2017-09-13 23:16:32 UTC
As ususl, DDF misses the whole point of those verses.

She wrongly assumes that she is 'you' and she is not.
Rod
2017-09-14 00:18:56 UTC
A female preaching bothers you?
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-09-16 16:06:49 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-09-19 06:56:25 UTC
WORD TO THE WISE IN REGARDS TO
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS VS
DEBRA DEE FREEMAN

Give no credence to ANYTHING
that the evil vile dumb thug
John Alexander Abrams from
New Jersey posts, and especially
when posting to me or supposedly
about me or my work.

He is an extremely obsessed stalker
who purposely dumps poorly written
poorly presented unbiblical erroneous
crap on nearly every thread of mine
just to mar the thread and try to
attack me and my work, like a male dog
lifting its leg and peeing on a fire hydrant.

In addition to being a False Prophet who has
for a number of years repeatedly stated on
Usenet that Jesus' Second Coming will be this
year 2017 (and Jesus is DEFINITELY not returning
this year 2017), here are some more Usenet "gems"
of this ill nasty satanic John Alexander Abrams.

Judge for yourself: Do YOU think that you
should give any credence to ANYTHING
cache!!!!!!!!!) the words grow rooms.
Many years ago I went out west and almost every house had a big
one...growing up in NJ and seeing one of these in person for the first
time I had the thought that the Feds or the bad-guys would come
through the door and shoot me - any second. Strange place, everyone,
everywhere, always offered you a beer...even early in the morning.
And one of my friends who lived out there actually had a shoot out
with the feds and since they never identified themselves the feds had
to apologize after the gun battle...yup...and I thought NJ could be
dangerous and crazy.
And I could not get back fast enough.
AND
If they [The Two Witnesses] are just two men they must be from
G-D's Church [Herbert W. Armstrong's so-called Church of God].
Maybe they are each a congregation of 1 - like you or me.
And no, if this happens in my lifetime I dont wnat the job -
but, you can have it.
AND
I have no idea what I psychophysicit is or does - but, I have
worked with for many psychiatrists and seriously, they are nuts.
I think it is because they spend so many years listening to `crazy`
people.
I am not joking. Once I had to unplug a water cooler to get to
something and this lady started screaming like she was on fire.
At the top of her lungs.
As she had a middle ages, tied to a stake and set on fire fit,
I calmly asked her how I could get it out of the way without
unplugging it?
In an instant, she said, very calmly, You are right. Smiled and
walked away.
AND
Hate is such a strong thing; 6 years later and
I want to find a terrorist and rip his heart out
through his throat.
AND
And who you calling her you old worthless son of a bitch?
I`ll cut off your nut sack and make you eat it.
* I have a cold, a little in a bad mood, I usually just think
these thinks about Satan`s favorite hand puppet. Ike must
like his hand there.
AND
Your mother is the satanic bitch who spawned your
that Satan is a woman.
To you YOUR MOTHER IS SATAN.
Did she make you bathe with her?
Or was that just your daddy?
Your nothing but little old bored worthless evil
sack of Satan loving shit.
And pussy face?
LOL
Wow, where did you grow up soggy white bread?
What a complete waste of good cum.
ALSO that last line is extremely suspect.
This John Alexander Abrams apparently
fancies himself a Bible expert and
Leviticus 15 clearly states that semen
is unclean and that anything it touches
is unclean. Referring to "good cum"
hardly betokens even just a student of
the Holy Bible let alone a supposed
expert in it.
This is the way Abrams shows is Godly love and compassion for others.
"I want you to go to hell."
"LOL! I thought, mistakenly, that even an evil sack of jelly like you
had the intelligence to understand this!"
"Try sleeping with your head in the oven and the gas on."
"I would like you to become an atheist. Just imagining that you think
about anything to do with the Bible is a revolting thought. Die and go
to the Lake of Fire already."
"Go burn already"
"You are pig mucus."
"If you point is that you are an evil, lying, sack of garbage, then,
yah!"
"You are a sick wacko who not only deserves hell it`s what you will
get."
"It is a proven fact that you are a completely untrustworthy lying
evil pool of scum."
"you on the other hand are the spiritual equivalent of a steaming pile
of worm infested pig feces."
"I hope your evil monstrous soul suffers long and hard before you die
and then you are thrown into the Lake of Fire and destroyed."
"you are evil and deserve hell."
He insists that I am evil and although I have challenged him to do so,
he adamantly refuses to provide any quotes of me being so "evil". But
then, that is to be expected, dishonest people always have a problem
proving their assertions.
and this
Yes indeed, I am a vile, evil person; I wonder why Abrams never offers
any quotes of me that would corroborate his accusations. OTOH, look at
the quotes of his that I provide. There is a big difference between
making un-substantiated accusations verses, providing proof of what a
person really is. Of course, most reasonably intelligent people will
pick up on that very quickly; Abrams has not been able to do so in
years.
BTW, the reason that I am a "lowlife" in Abrams' mind is because I
quote him saying things he would rather people not know.
What an outstanding Christian he is.
and this
Abrams has no answers for questions, he has no rebuttal for the points
made, he has no proof for his "opinions"; he has nothing but his
childish, irrational, nonsensical ramblings; where scripture is
concerned, he is about as ignorant as anyone that I have ever seen;
when he is proven wrong, he is not man enough to admit it, he just
moves on to his next idiotic ramblings; he is an admitted liar and
IMO, he is irrelevant.
and this
I have seen a few people in denial and living in a fantasy land mental
state but I have never seen any approach the level of Abrams. I
suppose when some get so pent up with rage, they loose all semblance
of rationality, that is certainly the case for Abrams.
and this
One huge difference that is beyond Abrams comprehension, he offers
nothing but false accusations that he cannot prove, nothing more than
his fabrications. OTOH, I offer his own words, not something that I
have to make up because that is all that I have.
and this
Where are his quotes of me that would prove what he claims? Oh yeah,
he does not have any. Just like he cannot prove his views of
scripture.
and this
No, I did not say what you falsely accuse me of; I posted a list from
the internet that anyone can read, which no doubt is beyond your
comprehension.
Now prove that you are not the liar that I say you are, quote me
saying "the JWs are wrong for not letting people smoke, keep
Halloween, have tattoos, wear crosses -etc." Of course you cannot do
so thereby affirming that you are a liar and God has plenty to say
about that. I would suggest you purchase a fireproof suit while you
still have time.
AND this is what Michael Christ posted to John Alexander Abrams and
JA Abrams and MattB, I hope you are happy at your deeds now that
you have brutalised Debra with your 'filthy religious zeal'.
Congratulations!
Two big strong men bullying a woman! Yeah, tough guys!
Shameful evil doers, you have lost your way.
and this
Are you done picking on poor Debra?
You got your religious self-righteous jollies yet??
I wouldn't be stuck in your bog for all the wealth this world had to offer.
You don`t even have Michael Anti-Christ to support you now.
Hey ladyboy, you talkin' bout moi??
Goodness, how dull your life must be! Still trying to beat up on
ladies and speaking about someone who hasn't been around for months??!!
Well, that is what happens when you are lost in your own self-righteous
man made theology that takes you nowhere!
Come on Judith Annabel, bout time you went somewhere other than sitting
drinking out of your own dirty cistern.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
GSI
2017-12-13 11:07:22 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Hey ladyboy, you talkin' bout moi??
Goodness, how dull your life must be! Still trying to beat up on
ladies and speaking about someone who hasn't been around for months??!!
Well, that is what happens when you are lost in your own self-righteous
man made theology that takes you nowhere!
Come on Judith Annabel, bout time you went somewhere other than sitting
drinking out of your own dirty cistern.
Keeping this current.
Another STINKING TURD from DDF
"Keeping this current." –> NO ONE IS INTERESTED, ASSHOLE.

All hail the "glory" and "annointed holiness" of Debra Dee Freeman,
#1 EGOIST (ASSHOLE) @ alt.bible.prophecy, aka “MESSIAH'S LEAD ASSHOLE”

You SICK, EVIL whackjob. I've only just begun to "harass" you,
you SICK, EVIL, INSANE, TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC lunatic.

You and Chung are DESTROYERS of USENET. You have NO
regard for others here. You are both EXTREME EGOISTS.
No one cares about the SHIT you post, over and over, which is mostly
about the "glory" and "anointed holiness" of Debra Dee Freeman. LOL
You have NO FRIENDS, either here, or anywhere else.
You come here for friends because you have none. But you
quickly prove to all what a sick asshole you are.
You and Chung are both MENTALLY SICK, and you know it.
This is going to get uglier and uglier - count on it, you piece of SHIT.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-16 00:11:02 UTC
Post by GSI
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Hey ladyboy, you talkin' bout moi??
Goodness, how dull your life must be! Still trying to beat up on
ladies and speaking about someone who hasn't been around for months??!!
Well, that is what happens when you are lost in your own self-righteous
man made theology that takes you nowhere!
Come on Judith Annabel, bout time you went somewhere other than sitting
drinking out of your own dirty cistern.
Keeping this current.
Another STINKING TURD from DDF
"Keeping this current." –> NO ONE IS INTERESTED, ASSHOLE.
Thanks for being honest that you are no one.

Stop staring at my private part.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-20 08:29:02 UTC
ROD’S COMPLIMENTS TO DEBRA,
AND COMMENTS ABOUT ITCHY
Indeed Debra, you know your bible very well,
perhaps better than anyone in this time.
If I were to be convinced..it would be this verse
you have quoted to me that would do so.
Your pointing out that Baptist John lied
is giving me cause to further look this twist over,
as Jesus should have known what John did..yet there
is not hint of that...
Thank you Debra. You would make one hell of an attorney.
I have spent a lot of time thinking about what you have said
here, and it makes quite a lot of sense. I will admit that
I was ignorant untruth in the cause of justice, always seeing
untruth as sin. I've heard many people speak but never on your
level.
You made an admirable case. I'm convinced, Debra.
Thank you.
People make mistakes, I do as well. Perhaps I found
reason to change my mind on a subject, maybe I thought
I was wrong. I don't know every verse of the bible,
and this one in John set me back on my heels and made
me work the problem. Thankfully Debra was able to help
me. I would never have thought that John would have denied
being Elias to save his own skin as God is justifiably
rough on liars. I'd forgotten the example of Rahab.
She [Debra] isn't a communist. She is American and exercising
her right to speak out. You [tesla sTinker] and GSI don't like that?
Tough shit!
Debra enjoys the right to speak openly, and
her freedom to do this is the same freedom
that YOU [Nancy] presently enjoy and the
same that John has constantly attacked.
It's a simple thing not to read things that
you don't like. Miloch has a point; use the
kill file.
It might also occur to you that somethings
posted are not for you.
If you cannot learn to adapt and adjust and
learn how to get along with others then kill
file the entire group and have it to yourself.
I could not live with myself knowing that I let
Debra lose the freedom to speak that YOU enjoy
because YOU don't like what she has to say.
That is fascism, a nazi trait.
But, here is a good question,
if supposedly you [John] think Armstrong's
church is THE CHURCH OF GOD
A N D
if supposedly you think I am
promoting Armstrong's teachings,
T H E N
W H Y
D O
Y O U
K E E P
S T A L K I N G
H A R A S S I N G
D E F A M I N G
M E ????
Me thinks John has a problem with intelligent women
not groveling at his feet and begging for his attention.
It may be the male inferiority complex surfacing again.
No...I hate liars, and you are a liar Abrams. You are also a very
LOUSY author and a coward. A wormy little man with the morals of a snake
that abuses women and tells lies about them. I have to wonder what God
thinks of scum like you. Tell me Jonny boy; do you get turned on by
hurting Debra the way you have? Do you abuse your wife in the same
manner that you abuse debra?
Yeah jonny boy, I'm certain that God has a special placed marked out
in hell just for you alone.
So lets see what you can do towards accelerating your departure!
THE LORD GOD GREATLY BLESS ROD AND HIS LOVED ONES,
IN THE NAME OF MESSIAH JESUS, AMEN.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-25 04:26:37 UTC
Keeping this thread current for non-member
new-comers who will see first my first post
and then probably totally or mostly ignore
trash replies = )
GSI
2017-12-25 05:10:34 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this thread current for non-member
new-comers who will see first my first post
and then probably totally or mostly ignore
trash replies = )
"Keeping this current." –> NO ONE IS INTERESTED, YOU INSANE ASSHOLE.

As with ALL whackjob UseNet "religious" EGOMANIACS, it's all
about THEY, who are the "chosen, the "righteous", the "holy",
and those they, and THEIR "God,”HATE, - the "evil, the "wicked",
the "condemned". They live to HATE. Their "religion" is HATE, the
"religion of SATAN. They are EGOISTS - their "LORD" is SATAN.

It never seems to occur to them that all their posting is pushing
everyone else's posts off the bottom of newsreader pages, or
they are doing it intentionally to dominate and in time "own" the
newsgroup, as Chung has done to sci.med.cardiology, etc.

Debra Freeman's HATE fantasies:
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Debra Dee Freeman wrote:
Then at some point between 6:00 PM and 12:00 Midnight those few
humans left still alive on the Earth - which are all non-glorified non-
raptured wicked - will begin to think and say, Peace and safety, and
that is when Jesus and the glorified and raptured righteous dead and
quick with him will suddenly break through the clouds above Mount
Olives and alight to the Mount Olives and area and along with various
disasters such as fire plague more help to kill off every single one of
those wicked humans still alive on the Earth before Morning.

Then and only then shall finally be
THE END OF THE WICKED BEING ON THE EARTH WHICH IS
WHAT THE END IS AND MEANS, AND THUS SHALL HAVE
"DELIVERED UP THE KINGDOM TO THE FATHER" MEANING
TURNED RULERSHIP OF EARTH OVER TO THE RIGHTEOUS
BY HAVING REMOVED THE WICKED FROM IT.
- Debra Dee Freeman
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

WARNING: Debra Dee Freeman is TOTALLY INSANE.
Debra Dee Freeman is a destroyer of Usenet.
Someday, the extremely arrogant Debra Dee Freeman
will pay for the destruction she has wrought upon Usenet.
Debra Freeman is an supremely arrogant person,
totally egocentric. Pure ego. All ego, and nothing but ego.
Check out her anagram posts, a common theme of which is the
glory and heavenly anointed magnificence of Debra Freeman.

There is NO CURE for this condition.
There is a long-term dietary cure, but the patient is
always far too arrogant to follow it. They KNOW the answer
to EVERY question, and they are "always right". In the most
extreme cases, they always KNOW exactly how "God" and
"Jesus" want the rest of us ordinary mortals to live.

A small percentage of the population is like this, one
or two percent. Such people are usually unable to get
along with others, and have no real friends. They know
something is not right, but keep quiet about it, and try
to behave "normally".
Their condition, total egotism, is obvious to most others,
but they are as "unselfaware" about it, as they are egocentric.
No criticism of them has any effect. They are "superior" to all.
Is is always the critic who is wrong.
They also LOVE their egomaniac president, Trump, who has
exactly the same mental problem.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-29 01:07:43 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-01-03 16:55:10 UTC
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY NEW STALKER
ANTI-BIBLE ANTI-GOD ANTI-JESUS
ASIAN HEATHEN ORIENTALIST
SELF-NAMED GREAT SAGE ITCHY:

See my December 26 2017 post on this thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCZqeYSfDc4/3CawFRYhCQAJ

IF SOMEONE THIS FAR FROM GOD HAS CHOSEN TO START
STALKING HARASSING ATTACKING DEFAMING ME,
THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING:

I AM EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD AND
SATAN HATES MY BEAUTIFUL GUTS.

IN SUM, SHE IS AN EVIL VILE WICKED
FULL-BLOWN OFF-TOPIC FLAMING-TROLL
WHO TOTALLY ATTACKS AND DISCREDITS:

1. ANY PERSON OTHER THAN HERSELF WHO THINKS
WELL OF THEMSELVES OR THEIR IDEAS, AND

2. GOD'S WORD THE HOLY BIBLE AND GOD AND JESUS, AND

3. PERSONS WHO TAKE INTEREST IN THE HOLY BIBLE AND GOD AND JESUS, AND

4. MEAT-EATERS (WHICH IS THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE).

For example:

01.

Though Asian she has been stalking harassing demeaning defaming
Asian Andrew B. Chung for YEARS, who is obsessed with promoting
a 2-pounds-per-day diet, she herself is obsessed with attacking
the meat-eater diet of persons who supposedly have a 2-digit I.Q.

There is so much similar obsession between Chung and Itchy,
it is easy to wonder if they are the same poster, and so what
a joke that she is constantly attacking him, as it is extremely
hard to tell who is nuttier - the one who is obsessed with dieting
and 2-pounds of food, or the one who is obsessed with dieting and
supposed 2-digit I.Q.'s. !!!!

02.

Though she calls herself Great Sage Itchy and
His Holiness and says of herself "I am God",
she says it is the sick twisted Christians and
Islamists who are egoists !!!!
Because you do not know, and have not experienced the Love of God does
not mean that neither has anyone else. The Bible is full of the
interaction between God and man, beginning with Adam.
You are in conversation with Great Sage Itchy, an enlightened prophet.
Please show respect.
03.

Though 1 Timothy 4 tells us that those who
preach abstinence from eating meat have

1. Departed from the faith and
2. Are dishonest misleading liars with no conscience who
3. Are following after misleading spirits who preach doctrines of devils

she says that "the meek" are the vegans, the vegetarians,
the macros, and the Asian rice-based religions and
that these people will be inheriting the world once
the non-meek meat-eaters destroy one another,

and that meat eaters are insane and sick

and that there are toxic poisons in meat eaters
that produce FEAR, HATE, and egotisim, which
are the "real mark of the beast"

and that meat eaters always have enemies and
never sleep peacefully

and that there is a master-plan for this world
wherein Christians and Islamists are chosen ones,
chosen to feed the fires of egotism and hate
until this world burns to the ground

and that Christianity and Islam are modern-day
twisted sick meat eater religions of beast eaters
FoxNews "Christians"
Fascist "Christians" (and the Master Plan for their Future).
They are the FOX "News" "Christians", glued to their TV sets
every day, being fed the fear, hate, and lies about those they
hate, that they live for.
They are the EGOISTS, being fed the EGOTISM and hate that
is the fuel for their sickness, mental illness. A sickness that will
someday destroy them and this entire world.
That is the master-plan for this world. To feed the fires of
egotism and hate until this world burns to the ground. It is
the "religions" that will destroy this world. The modern-day
twisted, sick, meat-eater "religions" of Christianity and
Islam. The "religions" of the beast-eaters. Their toxic hate,
fear, and egotism is the real "mark of the beast". The toxic
poisons in meat-eaters that produces FEAR, HATE
and egotism, also produces a strong desire for its opposite,
a spiritual peace, purity, - "Holiness" and "Righteousness".
These are the "chosen ones". Chosen to do battle and destroy
each other. Egotism will self-destruct. This world that is
driven by egotism will self-destruct in a grand battle, or
many grand battles, between the forces of the insane, sick
meat-eaters, who, like the flesh-eating beasts they emulate,
always have enemies, and never sleep peacefully.
The meek, AKA the vegans, the vegetarians, the macros, and the
Asian "rice-based" religions will inherit what's left, and start over
in a new, spiritual direction. They will build the next spiritual world.
04.

In one post she refers to herself as
"His Holiness" and says of herself "I am God",
It's NOT supposed to be "sarcastic", or a "parody". It's HOLY words from
His Holiness Great Sage Itchy. Please show proper respect. His Holiness
can have you shipped out on the next bus to a very warm place where you
will stoke fires forever.
All those who "believe" in "God", are either dumb idiots, assholes, or INSANE.
They live in a fantasyland. Their "God" is a fantasy God, dreamed-up by
TV televangelists, and writers. They have no idea what God is, and never will.
If you actually knew anything real about God, you would know that I am God.
The creator both creates and destroys. While we look at
our screens, here on earth, new stars are forming out of
the infinite darkness of space while other old stars become
supernova, and all their mass becomes light and energy.
The creator is not a person or being. The creator is the
vacuum of space.
05.

She says she does not know who Satan is and nor does she care,
and that there is no battle between God and Satan, and
that good and evil are a fantasyland, and that human beings
Well, no, I don't know who is Satan. Nor do I care. I don't chose to
live in a sick, delusional, 2 digit world of hate, suspicion, and more
hate. I am not a meat eater, so I don't live in FEAR, like all meat
eaters do.
Make no mistake about it - this conference is called "the Values
VOTERS Summit". It's about POLITICS. It's about HATRED for
Obama and all LIBERALS. It's about the imaginary battle between
SATAN and GOD. It's about the fantasy world of Evangelical
"Christianity".
You live in a fantasyland of "good" and "evil". You live in the FoxNews
fantasyland of what/who is "good" and what or who is "evil", the world
of egotism. The world of who you like and who you HATE. The world
of who is on YOUR ("God's") side, and who is the ENEMY (Satan).
We are NOT "sinners" – that is the BIG RCC LIE.
06.

She says that life is a system, and that there is no record
Everything is One. There is no "God AND us".
God is NOT a person. No one is watching you. No one is recording
your good or bad deeds. That's not how the system works.
God is NOT a Person or Being of any kind and has NEVER
given "instructions" to man.
07.

She attacks The Holy Bible, saying it does not tell the real story of Jesus,
but that the colon-cleansing raw-foodist vege-tarian diet-and-health-freak
There is almost NOTHING "spiritual" in the bible.
The only Biblical material left that tells the real story of Jesus is
"the Essene Gospel of Peace", and "The Gospel according to St. Thomas".
08.

She says all the stories in The Holy Bible about people rising from the
grave are made up, and so is any paradise heaven where God resides,
and that Jesus is totally dead and gone and is not sitting at the
There is NO palace in "Heaven". No one is leaving this planet, ever,
unless they are an astronaut, or passenger on a commercial spaceflight.
No dead people will ever rise from their graves. No person will live
forever. People are born, they enjoy life, then die. There is no escape
from death for anyone, not even Jesus.
There is ALWAYS an end. EVERYTHING that begins - ends.
Jesus had a beginning and an end. He is gone forever.
09.

She says that The Holy Bible is composed of numerous phrases
that are not to be taken literally but which have a hidden
mysterious meaning and that the billions of Catholics and
Protestants and other religions and persons who respect
The Holy Bible have all misunderstood and misinterpreted
these phrases but that she has rightly understood and
rightly interpreted them and we need to listen to her
to find out what that correct understanding is and
Christianity today is based upon misunderstandings of the Bible, or
intentional editing of scripture by the RCC.
Christianity has been spoiled by misinterpretation of scripture.
All of the biblical expressions below have a meaning TODAY that
is very different from the ORIGINAL meaning.
The words "eternal Life" are where the main problem is.
Modern Christianity does not understand what the Bible
means by "eternal Life", and entering the Kingdom
of Heaven. They BOTH mean the same thing. So does
"salvation". They all mean having a religious experience,
the experience known in eastern religion as enligntenment.
This is the goal of ALL religion. It's what ALL spiritual
teachers are saying. When you have this experience, you
know beyond doubt that God is not a person, that all
created things, especially people, are God in various forms.
The Kingdom of Heaven, the presence of "God", is right in front
of you, and all around, but you don't see it. "Seeing it", is what all
religions are really about. Seeing with your own eyes that you are
already living in the Kingdom of Heaven is what Jesus was really
teaching, what Christianity, what ALL religion, is about, although
most have forgotten, or misunderstood the words in scripture.
In Eastern religion the experience is called enlightenment, or satori.
Christianity is about enlightenment, just like the Eastern religions.
The biblical expression "To Enter the Kingdom of Heaven" means
to experience enlightenment.
10.
Meat-eating is also the NO. 1 cause of HOMOSEXUALITY and sexual
perversion. A perfect example is Anthony Weiner (D-NY) who is in the
news recently for sexting pix of his weenie. The rise of abnormal
sexuality parallels the rise of meat-eating in America in the last 100
years, as well as the rise of extremes forms of religion, such as
Evangelical Christianity, who oppose homosexuality and fear
homosexuality within themselves. ALL THESE THINGS ARE CONNECTED.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
11.
If God can set things up such that the elements of procreation
(sperm in man and egg in woman) are mixed via mutually shaped
organs during an intense act of pleasure, God can bring himself
to become incarnate as a human fetus in Mary.
God is not a person. The real God does not do any such thing.
Only a RCC fantasy Messiah, created especially to please sick
toxic meat-eaters, would be a PURE and HOLY person conceived without sex.
12.
John 14:6 (New International Version)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me."
The REAL Jesus never said this. At least not with the meaning you
and the RCC imply. The RCC wrote this into scripture.
No REAL Messiah would ever claim to be the ONLY path to God.
13.

Though Jesus and his followers ate the normal Jewish diet of
The students of Jesus Christ did not eat meat. Like rich businessmen,
meat-eaters will never enter the Kingdom.
Meat-eaters are not human, they are beasts, like lions, hyenas, and
African wild dogs.
14.
Jesus is NOT the "Son". YOU and all humans are the "Son".
Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus is the "Son" IN THE
1. The Creator, 2. Mankind - his greatest creation, and 3. the
invisible "Laws" of Creation that govern all of it (AKA in eastern
religion as Chi and the laws of Yin and Yang).
15.

Men who think sex outside of marriage is sin are
The dickless, so-called "Christians" that post here are repulsed by sex.
Any sex outside of marriage is sin.
16.

It is phony Christians who care about Jesus' return
Some people are watching for events that will lead to
Armageddon and the coming Kingdom of God.
LOL. It's all you phony "Christians" care about.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-01-11 06:13:14 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-02-22 02:52:02 UTC
DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECIES REGARDING THE RETURN OF JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/dTUECI838fQ
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-02-25 17:30:49 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-02-28 06:19:41 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-03 03:39:23 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-06 06:17:38 UTC
BEWARE THE REPLIES ON MY THREADS
DROPPED BY JAA / JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS,
GSI / GREAT SAGE ITCHY, DOLF /
DOLF LEENDERT BOEK.

What a wonderful day it will be when God
gets rid of all the competitive jealous
evil psycho's that have nothing better
to do than to put crap on other
people's threads.

Then for one thousand years straight
they and their crap will be gone,
and then shortly later they
will be gone, and then the
Universe will belong to only
GOD and GOD'S good people
for the rest of eternity.

Yahoo !!!!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-08 15:48:08 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-11 11:17:39 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-14 08:05:56 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-16 22:34:31 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-19 06:18:13 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-21 13:00:06 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-23 22:52:50 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-26 02:57:35 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-27 22:20:03 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-30 09:25:31 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-01 19:00:26 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-03 12:24:26 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-05 10:33:05 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-07 20:19:32 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-10 14:20:37 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-13 01:06:37 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-16 06:13:07 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-18 17:15:24 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 19:49:04 UTC
% When DDF isn't praying to Satan she is busy deleting countless posts and posting keeping it current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-23 16:57:21 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 23:25:48 UTC
* Roses are red, violets are blue, you're stupid.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-26 09:33:50 UTC
J O H N A L E X A N D E R A B R A M S

H A S C O N D E M N E D G O D

A N D J E S U S A N D A R C H A N G E L M I C H A E L

A N D P A U L A N D T H E C O N G R E G A T I O N

A T C O R I N T H T H O U S A N D S O F T I M E S !!!!

JAA said he is at this group so
that he can learn things (of course
he has a selfish motive; I joined this
group so I could be of help to others
and serve GOD).

And as far as I can tell, in the past at least
3 years the only thing he has learned is to
condemn GOD and Jesus and Archangel Michael
because they talked with Satan - even in person
and face to face - and to condemn Paul and the
congregation of Corinth because they prayed
to Satan to take a wicked man's soul.

GOD will not let him slide because of stupidity.
Scripture clearly tells us that GOD will give
wisdom to those who ask for it, as well as
the instructive Holy Spirit or Comforter.

JAA just has himself, and his pantheon of
random so-called experts and scholars -
the schooled who Jesus belittled (Matthew 11)
and Paul too (1 Corinthians 1), which is just
a joke anyway because JAA only pays attention
to the ones that agree with his unbiblical
beliefs of which there are many.

Poor JAA. Deaf dumb blind naked, and does not
even know it (Revelation 3).

And he keeps pointing his filthy finger at others,
while three point right back at him.

P.S.

"O Israel" or "O God" or "O Satan" -
having an "O" in front of a noun -
IS NOT "showing honor" !! LOL !!

"O" is the alternative spelling of
the exclamation "Oh", and in such
case is an interjection to introduce
an invocation or entreaty or to lend
earnestness to an appeal !!

JAA has said numerous times he is an
English Teacher; but ends up that in
actual fact he is just an English TUTOR,
which is a "job" that an English-speaking
teenager could do, and his statement that
placing "O" before "Satan" shows "honor to
Satan" is yet further proof that JAA IS NOT
an English Teacher and that the numerous times
he has said that he is have all been the lies
of a LOSER:

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HAD AX, JAB, MANNER? LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAB? DARN HE-MAN LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAR? BAD HE-MAN N LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HEX, BAN? DAMN AJAR LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HEX, N BAN? MAD AJAR LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
JAM, BAN, HEX? A DARN LOSER !!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-29 02:32:15 UTC
T H E R E A L J O H N A L E X A N D E R A B R A M S

THE REAL JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/r3Lkfvz93QU
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-01 15:02:01 UTC
T H E R E A L J O H N A L E X A N D E R A B R A M S

THE REAL JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/r3Lkfvz93QU

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAB? OH! MAN-SLANDERER!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAM, BAN? OH! SLANDERER!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-08 20:13:33 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-14 03:00:28 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-16 19:00:26 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-19 00:57:44 UTC
Keeping this current.
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 02:47:06 UTC
*DDF's posts are excellent for a laugh.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-21 14:41:15 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-23 20:40:24 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-26 06:43:07 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-28 11:52:51 UTC
Keeping this current.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-04 08:22:50 UTC
Keeping this excellent first post current for newcomers.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-06 12:23:43 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-09-24 01:14:53 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-09-27 11:38:01 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-09-30 18:36:11 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-10-04 01:01:52 UTC
Keeping this current.
J. Abrams
2017-10-04 03:15:33 UTC
DDF is an Anti-Christ demon possessed unholy monster from Hell.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-13 16:16:03 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-18 23:38:43 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-23 12:19:08 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-28 02:09:29 UTC
Keeping this current.
GSI
2017-11-28 06:43:49 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
The Internet Lord's Prayer
by GreatSageItchy (c) 2017
(Custom version for the supreme insane asshole,
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman.)

Our Overlord who lives in the sky,

We acknowledge that you are all powerful,
and that Debra Freeman is a sick asshole.

We worship you Lord, in the knowledge that you will soon bring a glorious day
when Debra will no longer be a total asshole, moron, and UseNet
spamming creep...

But until then, she's lazy and stupid, so can you spare her some bread,
SkyDude?

As you know, SkyGod, Debra Freeman is a weak, egocentric, stupid,
spamming creep, but please protect her from those who try to take
advantage of her weakness, egotism, and stupidity...

And stop her from doing evil things she will later regret..

Because, SkyGod, she wants to be a winner who does the right thing,
but she's stupid and totally INSANE, so she needs your help.

For you are our Great Overlord, and her Master, SkyGod,
and only you can save her 2-digit IQ, egocentric, worthless dumb ass.
Amen.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-01 10:56:59 UTC
THERE IS NOTHING MORE SICKENING TO GOD THAN A
FINGER-POINTING FALSE-ACCUSING EVIL-PROJECTING
HYPOCRITE LIKE THIS SO-CALLED GREAT SAGE ITCHY
WHO IN REALITY IS A GAS-E B*TCHY W*TCHY SATANIST
WITH A TON OF E-GAS:

Custom Version?

Talk about lazy! She has used the same message in regards
to numerous people!

Egocentric? Arrogant?

Great Sage Itchy (which no coincidence rhymes with B*tchy and W*tchy)
is as egocentric and arrogant as one can be:

Besides naming herself Great Sage Itchy, she more recently referred to
The Internet Lord's Prayer by GreatSageItchy (c) 2009-2017
[...]
Close. That's pretty good. But it is not as sarcastic as you think.
It looks like a parody to you because of your axiomatic disbelief in
God.
It's NOT supposed to be "sarcastic", or a "parody". It's HOLY words from
His Holiness Great Sage Itchy. Please show proper respect. His Holiness
can have you shipped out on the next bus to a very warm place where you
will stoke fires forever.
All those who "believe" in "God", are either dumb idiots, assholes, or INSANE.
They live in a fantasyland. Their "God" is a fantasy God, dreamed-up by
TV televangelists, and writers. They have no idea what God is, and never will.
If you actually knew anything real about God, you would know that I am God.
In addition, she constantly cross-posts, which is verboten on Usenet:

Great Sage Itchy / October 2017 / 43 Posts:
Cross-posting to 5 Different Groups
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CnF4RAtEfAwAJ$20after$3A2017$2F10$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F11$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

In addition, she criminally targets the threads of other posters:

Great Sage Itchy / November 2017 / 175 Posts (so far):
Majority Targeting Chung and Freeman
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CnF4RAtEfAwAJ$20after$3A2017$2F11$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F12$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

In addition, she constantly drops off-topic posts at Alt.Bible.Prophecy,
and has done so for at least the 2 ½ years that I have been at the group
since May 28 2015.

As a matter of fact, amongst her hundreds of posts I have yet to see even
one that is on-topic. Off-topic posts are verboten on Usenet also.

And this is all beside the fact that more than 95% of her posts are
hate-full hate-filled attacks against Christians and Republicans
and Donald John Trump and White People and whoever else and
whatever else she was in the mood to target.

Basically she is merely abusing Usenet to take a big dump every day
and because she is a whack-job loser.

Usenet is her toilet, and she wants to keep it extremely dirty and
well-clogged.

God will be getting rid of her soon enough.

And in the meantime, every time she adds to a thread of mine
she helps to keep it current and bumps it to the top!

Amen!

THANK YOU, O LORD GOD,
THAT ALL THINGS ARE
WORKING TOGETHER FOR
MY GOOD.
dolf
2017-12-01 10:59:31 UTC
Too bad your apologies for slander will never be acceptable and you have
forfeited eternity.

That which is below is my statement of religious belief by an intellectual
property which is mine alone being the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

Do you know what it circumscribes as imago dei?

When I read their pathetic dribble—who or what is interfaced?

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOWL —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

SABBATH DAY ***@NT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

MUSTARD WEASEL. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

VALOUR DIVORCE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS), and

DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)." [Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)] [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

{THE FINE ART OF SPORTS SLEDGING}

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Chickens.pdf>

- dolf
[...]
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-08 09:57:07 UTC
[...]
And this is what Rod wrote recently about Fascist Nazi
Gestapo SAGE and her ton of GAS-E E-GAS, and the other
IN THE NAME OF THE MESSIAH JESUS, AMEN.
J. Abrams
2017-10-04 03:14:20 UTC
Rod,

DDF is pure evil.
dolf
2018-03-26 03:03:04 UTC
— LABOUR'S TOM WATSON CONFRONTED ON LIVE TV WITH 'GROTESQUE' ANTISEMITIC
MURAL THAT JEREMY CORBYN COMMENTED ON

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 26 March 2018

<https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labours-tom-watson-confronted-live-12249522>

I this week went to ANZ Bank and asked in relation to the Royal Commission
into the Banking System whether they were aware of the #72 - Anthropic
Prototype and the binomial as HETEROS basis to coinage {#224} and that this
metaphysical stratum exists beneath their 64 bit sapient understanding of
#NUMBER and for which we have an #288 - UMBRA by which one can determine
#FRAUD from transactional meta-data.

He was not so aware.

That if the Jewish people historically have as a vassal of Roman Empire
governance their own #72 anthropic prototype association to the tripartite
sacred name of GOD then it is a fable to portray Jewish bankers in the
manner of the picture.

Are you now smart enough to work out how this mechanism as fiscal #8 -
TRANSFORMATIVE HETEROS PROTOTYPE / #72 - ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE might be best
deployed for #BREXIT as HOMOIOS worldview?

DOLF @ 2339 HOURS ON 25 MARCH 2018: "Thus you can see how quickly fear
spreads and it’s limit is entirely proportional to the degree of
irrationality in others.

I also laud recent United States legislative measure to inhibit sexual
exploitation upon Craigslist where criminality is too easily associated to
sexuality which whilst it may involve physical assailment, lack of
integrity and deception it is particularly maleficent because sexual
identity is core to one’s being and psyche.

And to curb Palestinian AID so as to bring them to a proper and wholesome
contrition where peace has a probability.

You have here a facilitated change upon a pivotal proximity which then
grants opportunity to circumscribe reality.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Water%20Boarding.pdf>

Thus by being so pragmatically descriptive am I then inclusive and
remaining or exclusive and abstaining?

It’s a trick question.

Do you know the meaning and consequence to the following statement:

#390 = 4th July 1776 {HOMOIOS} v’s #288 = 11th September 2001 {HETEROS} as
validated by a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon being compliant
with Immanuel Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason 1781 (first edition) / 1787
(second edition).

But my statement is a solution to NOT only America’s $trillion debt
problem.

And secondly it is a solution to the racial problem which in conclusion was
recently expressed in the instance of a field test as 'SLAVE MENTALITY'
poetry being the exercise of a determined willed and voluntary focus of
thought upon a specific Daemon/Angel which is temporally mapped to the 4th
July being the *GENETHLIAC* day of celebration for American Independence:

-- A SLAVE MENTALITY --

"TIPS FOR PAY.
TO THIS DAY,
SO I SAY,
POVERTY PREYS."

*GENETHLIAC* (adjective):
- Astrology: of or relating to birthdays or to the position of the stars at
one's birth.
- Word of the Day for 26 March 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ORIGIN: If any word occurs exclusively in grad school seminars, papers,
theses, and dissertations, genethliac is that word. The Latin adjective and
noun genethliacus “pertaining to one’s hour of birth or a birthday; an
astrologer who calculates such an hour or day,” is an extension of the
Greek adjective genethliakós “pertaining to a birthday.” Latin also
possesses a noun genethliacon “birthday poem,” derived from but not
existing in Greek. Birthdays and birthday celebrations were bigger affairs
among Roman men than among the Greeks because one’s birthday also involved
the cult of the genius, the attendant spirit or “guardian angel,” so to
speak, of every freeborn male but especially of the paterfamilias. Latin
genethliaca “birthday poems” arose as a distinct genre in the first century
b.c. Genethliac entered English in the 16th century.

It was an undeniable refutation of the FASCIST inspiring German Philosopher
Martin Heidegger (1889-1976), I demonstrated that the theoretic concept of
a metaphysical noumenon as the basis to 'Metaphor, Essence and Origin of
Language' by the thinking of a human being--is proven to be true.

The neo-fascists such as (but not limited to) Government Shill #2
<***@gmail.com> and BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com> whose responses
exhibit an obsessive compulsive disordered dialog of repetitive
dissolution, dissimilation, narcissistic nihilism and devolution into
depravity rather than the freedom they claim to advocate as a MASQUERADED
virtue is entirely a contempt made of the person’s dignity by habitual
conduct of self entitlement and pursuit of entertainment which ought to be
also considered unlawful.

I place this liberty of yours into the perversity quadrant of hedonistic
licentiousness rather than extolling freedom, liberty and egalitarian
equality.

<http://www.grapple369.com?OVERVIEW>

"And when they were come, they said unto him, 'Master, we know that thou
art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men,
but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to
Caesar, or not?

Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said
unto them, Why tempt ye me? Bring me a penny {denarion-penny [G1220]:
#293; plural is *PENCE*}, that I may see it.

And they brought it. And he saith unto them, 'Whose is the image and the
*superscription* (EPIGRAPHĒ: an inscription)?'

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —

Written by Dolf Boek on 7 November 2016

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

The term Man-choo is a play on words:

-- The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political
thriller novel about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is
brainwashed into being an *UNWITTING* *ASSASSIN* *FOR* *A* *COMMUNIST*
*CONSPIRACY*

-- The Chinese name Choo relates to Alpha Arae (α Arae, α Ara) is the
second brightest star in the southern constellation of Ara;

-- In ancient Greek mythology, Ara was identified as the altar where the
gods first made offerings and formed an alliance before defeating the
Titans.

The term *MILL* is also a play on words:

-- the $6 million man is an American science fiction and action television
series about a former astronaut, Colonel Steve Austin, portrayed by
American actor Lee Majors. Austin has superhuman strength due to bionic
implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional U.S. government
office titled OSI.

-- a *MILL* is a thousandth part compared with cent or a penny/denarii
which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 43rd
Presidential elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the
Biblical text: [Mark 12:14-17 (KJV)]

The inscription reads 'Ti[berivs] Caesar Divi Avg[vsti] F[ilivs] Avgvstvs'
('Caesar Augustus Tiberius, son of the Divine Augustus'), claiming that
Augustus {increased, augmented} was a god. The reverse shows a seated
female, usually identified as Livia {blue, envious} depicted as Pax {the
Roman goddess of peace, the equivalent of the Greek Eirene}.

Livia Drusilla (Classical Latin: LIVIA DRVSILLA, LIVIA AVGVSTA) 30 January
58 BCE – 28 September #29 CE), also known as Julia {downy; soft and tender
hair; youthful} Augusta {increased, augmented} after her formal adoption
into the Julian family in #14 CE, was the wife of the Roman emperor
Augustus (27 BCE - #14 CE) throughout his reign, as well as his adviser.

She was the mother of the emperor Tiberius {the son of Tiber} (#14 CE to
#37 CE), paternal grandmother of the emperor Claudius {lame; crippled} (#41
to #54 CE), paternal great-grandmother of the emperor Caligula {little
soldier's boot, the diminutive form of caliga, hob-nailed military boot},
and maternal great-great-grandmother of the emperor Nero {strong, vigorous}
(#54 to #68 CE).

She was deified by Claudius who acknowledged her title of Augusta.

However, it has been suggested that denarii were not in common circulation
in Judaea during Jesus' lifetime and that other coins may have instead been
an Antiochan tetradrachm." [Wikipedia 2016:Tribute_penny; Livia]

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribute_penny>

And they said unto him, 'Caesar's.'

ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369 = DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN
NATURE) AS ACT OF NATURE AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120
#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 <-- [#4, #70, #20, #10,
#40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as #224} 1) *ACCEPTED*,
*PARTICULARLY* *OF* *COINS* *AND* *MONEY*; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

And Jesus answering said unto them, 'Render to Caesar the things that are
Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.'

And they marvelled at him.'" [Mark 12:15]

[IMAGE: I'm getting one of the special 1000 minted "TRUMP JEWISH TEMPLE"
half shekel coins.

It is my intellectual property associated with the letters patent to the
Australian commonwealth which makes that entirely possible]

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power
but of God: the POWERS-EXOUSIA that be are ORDAINED-TASSO (ie. to arrange
in an orderly manner, that is, assign or dispose [to a certain position or
lot]:--addict, appoint, determine, ordain, set) of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the POWER-EXOUSIA, resisteth the
ORDINANCE-DIATAGĒ (ie. arrangement, that is, institution:--instrumentality)
of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then
not be afraid of the POWER-EXOUSIA?

*POWER* {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of ability);
privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity, competency, freedom,
or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate,
*token* *of* *control*), delegated influence:--authority, jurisdiction,
liberty, power, right, strength)}}

Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is
the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be
afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of
God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for
conscience sake.

For this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending
continually upon this very thing.

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom
to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour." [Romans 13:1-7
(KJV)]

- dolf

Initial Post: 25 March 2018
[...]
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-26 03:03:05 UTC
— SALE'S PEACOCKS / MAFFRA'S EUNUCHS —

"T'IS SO SAD A WEE SONG.
MY FALAFEL LEFT OR RIGHT.
SUCH OSTENTATIOUS *MAFFICK*.
JUST DON'T HERE BELONG.
JARRED ON MANTLE'S SIGHT.
SAY GOODBYE TO A PRICK.
*ARIOSO* OF SO LONG SLONG {Colloquial: for ***@cking up}... 😷”

[IMAGE: Australian Cricketer Cameron Bancroft was Saturday 24 March 2017
caught using some tape, which had debris from the pitch, while working on
the ball.

Cricket world condemns cheating Aussie cricket side over South Africa
#FALAFEL affair]

*ARIOSE* (adjective):
- characterized by melody; songlike.
- Word of the Day for 25 March 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com
- ORIGIN: Ariose was first recorded in 1735–45. It is an Anglicized variant
of Italian arioso.

*MAFFICK* (verb)
- [British] to celebrate with extravagant public demonstrations.
- Word of the Day for 24 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT TITLED “HOW WE HAVE EFFECTED A SUFFOCATION OF
THE ANZAC TRADITION ASSOCIATED TO ANY IDOLATROUS AND DELUSIONAL ROMAN
CATHOLICISM / FREEMASONRY RELIGIOUS BELIEF” MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF
DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ