Greeting Donna on 10/29/17 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-10-29 06:51:51 UTC
I was out here via Usenet many moons ago and thought I'd take a
chance the group was still here. I guess newsgroups is an old term
now, eh?
Just as email is an old term, it's still in use nonetheless.

Originally:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/nKpEt470BAAJ
I see the good Jesus doctor is still around ...
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like our risen LORD Jesus
(Luke 24:42) though not Him (Matthew 19:17) but nonetheless hope you,
Donna, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD