WDJW thought for 09/08/19 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-08 09:33:18 UTC
"This is what I have observed to be good: that it is appropriate for a
person to eat, to drink and to find satisfaction in their toilsome
labor under the sun during the few days of life GOD has given them --
for this is their lot." (Ecclesiastes 5:18)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
satisfaction (Ecclesiastes 5:18) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-09 14:41:06 UTC
"Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless
the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
(Psalm 127:1)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
successful (Psalm 127:1) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-10 15:12:50 UTC
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the
LORD, not for human masters" (Colossians 3:23)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've the
right (Colossians 3:23) attitude in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-11 15:18:50 UTC
"We remember before our GOD and Father your work produced by faith,
your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in
our LORD Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 1:3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
faith, love, and hope (1 Thessalonians 1:3) in our Wonderful (Isaiah

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-13 16:11:38 UTC
"For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: 'The one who
is unwilling to work shall not eat.'" (2 Thessalonians 3:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always willing (2 Thessalonians 3:10) to work in our Wonderful (Isaiah

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-14 14:24:37 UTC
"keep yourselves in GOD’s love as you wait for the mercy of our LORD
Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life." (Jude 1:21)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we wait
(Jude 1:21) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're always