WDJW status for 09/08/19 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-08 09:32:33 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-09 00:30:20 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a marvelous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-10 00:12:59 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-12 18:37:34 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-13 22:19:46 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful array

So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) Drumpf
( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around
the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD