++ Greeting hwa-admin (aka John Abrams) on 09/14/19 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-14 22:39:35 UTC
Program: The World Tomorrow
Title: Christ's Mission and Message, continued
Author: Herbert W Armstrong
Number: 8078
Date: 1979-07-16
Duration: 29:14
Type: Radio Broadcast
Type Media: MP3, WMA, RM Audio Files
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/dOj5YYIVKLc/fxs8A7UsBwAJ

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, hwa-admin, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-15 02:55:48 UTC
++ (hwa-admin) 09/14/19 As DDMF tragically returns ...

Again, what caused DDMF to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit ?

The simple answer is that DDMF freely and tragically chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka "hangry" as described at Genesis
25:32).

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/IcH017O9BQAJ

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a brother or sister
will be subject to judgment." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew
5:22)

Such is the danger of being (h)angry ( http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
).

"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of
Hell." -- Holy Spirit (again referring to Matthew 5:22).

"Above all else, guard the heart for from it comes all the issues of
life." (Proverbs 4:23)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

How to guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/B3356wrKDAAJ

+++
"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ

Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming
against Him.

It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit
will never be forgiven."

"... whoever blasphemes against Me will never be forgiven; they are
guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

+++

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:

http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Madhu
2019-09-15 03:36:13 UTC
[I am compelled (either demonically or by the spirit) to set aside my
policy of avoiding comment on ABC to post this]

ABC has taken to quoting the name of (automatically) uninvolved victims
who happen to post to the group and then splashing the name in ths
subjects in crossposts to other groups. This violates the privacy of
individual posters. This behaviour is effective in censoring what is
touted to be the last free and uncensored fora/medium on the internet.
(i.e. the alt groups). The liberal-101 strategy of abusing the freedom
to curb freedom points directly to the involvement of the serpent.

While I do not (and cannot) use googlegroups, I believe the goal ABC is
to make sure his name appears at the top of the googlegroups webpage
when an unfortunate googlegroups user clicks on the landing page of any
of those groups. So there is an automated (semi automated) system set
up by his demonic handlers which waits for any new post and follows it
up with a fresh post which reuses the subject (and authors line) line
but forges the usenet headers including the message IDs. This makes the
postings on the group unusable through legitmate usenet software, and
apparently it feeds into google's demonic algorithms by being at top
spot.

I have to conclude that ABC is a demonised agent of google acting on
google's behalf in the charter of the antichrist to destroy usenet in
general and to kill off all dissemination of bible prophecy in
particular - especially as it relates to the endtimes and google itself.

The empowerment of ABC and continued spam on usenet should not be
attributed to the power of Christ but should be rightly discerned as
that of the unholy spirit and attributed to the influence demonic agents
working for google and its holding companies (reporting directly to
Satan)

Furthermore it is to be noted that no child of christ or the kingdom of
God would even think of standing for public office especially of the
POTUS

Most of the older regulars only appear in topics. I hope GSI has not
passed on, for instance in which case ABC's praying for his perishing
soul would be in vain
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-15 03:59:25 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ
I am glad ...
I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Not sure ...
I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted.
Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age
accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely.
Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are: So now how are you ?
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ
I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for the servant
preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
validation from each other.
Of course. Luke 12:37-46.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ

To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).

Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-15 05:09:48 UTC
++ (hwa-admin) 09/15/19 Again greeting Madhu ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v82bcqTsEOk/IUyiS5eHAQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-15 05:22:53 UTC
Post by Madhu
Post by Madhu
[I am compelled (either demonically or by the spirit) to set aside my
policy of avoiding comment on ABC to post this]
Taking your comment to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
share with you, Madhu, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-17 16:03:18 UTC
++ (hwa-admin) 09/17/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

[...]

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

Dexter
2019-09-17 15:45:57 UTC
Post by Madhu
[...]

Maddy, take a deep breath, fella.

Andy doesn't have that much power. He is, to use a tired
old phrase, a legend in his own mind. Get a real news
reader and dump him into your filters. You'll be amazed at
how satisfying it is.

XanaNews works very well, and it's free.
--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me
people to cower into compliance." - Author unknown
Madhu

soul would be in vain
Madhu

soul would be in vain
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-18 10:03:00 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ
Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming against Him.
It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven."
"... whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ekbLLN7KbCw/EYXGceWyDAAJ
Wheat, barley, oil and wine?
Wheat.
"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm
It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of barley.
Thus, this 2 pounds would also be the omer, which is the right amount "for
each person according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).
"An omer (a volume measure of approximately 2 liters) of manna weighs
2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
PSYCHO IDIOT WHO CANNOT EVEN DO BASIC MATH !!!!
I am sad to note that DDMF continues to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit,
Who is neither "psycho" nor an "idiot."
<rest of ranting snipped>
May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
"Jesus Christ is LORD !" (Philippians 2:10-11)
Amen.
Laus DEO !
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, John, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Revelation 1
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to
his servants the things that must soon take place.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ekbLLN7KbCw/buabylkmDQAJ
I hope your being able to notice DDMF's ever-worsening (John 5:14)
accursed (Jeremiah 17:5) condition means you, John, also have the
more fundamental ability (i.e. a healthy appetite) to eat food.
So you do have the ability to eat food at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Yes.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/REqhpn373Vk/VlIFgSFqGwAJ

I remind you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're both
being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at
Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD