Does Catholic Church have bigger sex abuse problem than other religions? 98% Catholic??
Add Reply
Mattb
2019-08-26 16:38:13 UTC
Does Catholic Church have bigger sex abuse problem than other
religions?

There were 105 Child Victims Act lawsuits against religious
organizations in Western New York in the first two days those cases
could be filed.

But only two of them targeted religious organizations that are not
Catholic.

One lawsuit was filed against a Lutheran organization and a former
Lutheran religion teacher who allegedly raped and molested a
13-year-old girl at First Trinity Lutheran Church in the Town of
Tonawanda from 1978 until 1981. The other was filed against Buffalo’s
Temple Beth Zion, alleging that a Hebrew tutor there repeatedly
molested a 12-year-old female student during a nine-month period in
1970.

Ninety-eight percent of the 105 lawsuits against religious
organizations in five Western New York counties named as defendants
the Catholic Diocese of Buffalo, priests and other individuals and
institutions associated with the diocese.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/08/16/does-catholic-church-have-bigger-child-sex-abuse-problem-than-other-religions/
servant
2019-08-26 17:19:42 UTC
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.

Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.

Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.

It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.

A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.

What do you have to say for yourself?
Mattb
2019-08-26 21:17:10 UTC
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?

This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Surrender the Name
2019-08-26 21:30:06 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Mattb
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 12:44:58 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You've been gotcha'ed.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-27 17:15:12 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You've been gotcha'ed.
Where is the lie? Details Earl details
the dukester
d***@cox.net

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-28 18:19:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You've been gotcha'ed.
Where is the lie? Details Earl details
A larger problem.
Details or do you lie?
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 19:06:26 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
Done. If you cant figure it out, it's your funeral for rejecting it.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-29 19:55:59 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
Then again you lied. Why would anyone think you'd do otherwise.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-30 13:01:03 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
The boy said "It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of
child abuse."

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-30 18:33:07 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
You are still unable to provide a cite for the report you use.
Normal for Earl Weber.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-28 16:25:36 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You've been gotcha'ed.
Where is the lie? Details Earl details
It's an independent study. You can find the details yourself.

the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 17:31:22 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.

the dukester
Mattb
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-28 12:23:47 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.

the dukester
PatB
2019-08-28 12:29:07 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Still a larger problem.
matty is baiting you to answer.
That is what he does.
Mattb
2019-08-28 18:19:26 UTC
Post by PatB
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Still a larger problem.
matty is baiting you to answer.
That is what he does.
Patrick Barker doesn't want the details posted as that doesn't fit
his agenda for the defense of Child abuse and his own crimes..
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 19:07:49 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by PatB
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Still a larger problem.
matty is baiting you to answer.
That is what he does.
Patrick Barker doesn't want the details posted as that doesn't fit
his agenda for the defense of Child abuse and his own crimes..
You're just a cheap bullshit artist. You can't face up to your own mandated
standards.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-29 19:57:13 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by PatB
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Still a larger problem.
matty is baiting you to answer.
That is what he does.
Patrick Barker doesn't want the details posted as that doesn't fit
his agenda for the defense of Child abuse and his own crimes..
You're just a cheap bullshit artist. You can't face up to your own mandated
standards.
The article I posted did have a link Earl, you and your group made
claims and could not back them up.
the dukester
d***@cox.net

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-30 18:33:45 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by PatB
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Still a larger problem.
matty is baiting you to answer.
That is what he does.
Patrick Barker doesn't want the details posted as that doesn't fit
his agenda for the defense of Child abuse and his own crimes..
You're just a cheap bullshit artist. You can't face up to your own mandated
standards.
The article I posted did have a link Earl, you and your group made
claims and could not back them up.
You never do.
I supplied a link you did not, want to try again?????
the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-28 18:19:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
This article fails by itself, and the actions of Greg and Matt
show how far they will go to lie about the church.
Where is the lie? Details Rod details......
You already the facts.
Still no details?
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.
The pedophiles and those that defend them like Roc Eastman, Patrick
Barker and Earl Weber are part of the larger problem of child abuse
and the centuries of coverup within the RCC.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 19:08:57 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.
The pedophiles and those that defend them like Roc Eastman, Patrick
Barker and Earl Weber
None of us defend you. I'd much rather turn you over to judgment by God.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-29 19:58:13 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.
The pedophiles and those that defend them like Roc Eastman, Patrick
Barker and Earl Weber
None of us defend you.
I'd much rather turn you over to judgment by God.
You actually do not have a choice. Do you believe you get to judge
anyone before God??
the dukester
Surrender the Name
2019-08-29 23:12:11 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.
The pedophiles and those that defend them like Roc Eastman, Patrick
Barker and Earl Weber
None of us defend you.
I'd much rather turn you over to judgment by God.
You actually do not have a choice.
Actually he does, we all do.
Post by Mattb
Do you believe you get to judge
anyone before God??
Another case of you distorting what was said deliberately. Your
dishonesty is on par with your stupidity.
Post by Mattb
the dukester
d***@cox.net

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-30 16:53:29 UTC
On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:12:11 -0500, Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.
The pedophiles and those that defend them like Roc Eastman, Patrick
Barker and Earl Weber
None of us defend you.
I'd much rather turn you over to judgment by God.
You actually do not have a choice.
Actually he does, we all do.
Do you believe you can avoid Judgment by God??? Does the RCC
teach it is above that Judgment. God may Judge you good or bad but
you will be judged.
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Do you believe you get to judge
anyone before God??
Another case of you distorting what was said deliberately. Your
dishonesty is on par with your stupidity.
Am I at fault or are you?

Seen All of you three believe you speak for God. Personally I think
you 3 are rather arrogant.
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
the dukester
Surrender the Name
the dukester
PatB
2019-08-30 21:27:41 UTC
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Seen All of you three believe you speak for God. Personally I think
you 3 are rather arrogant.
Projecting....
Why does matty excuse the actions of his father, larry?
Why does he try to pretend larry doesn't exist?
Why doesn't he admit that he is ashamed?
Does matty think his attacks on the RCC will take away his shame?
Mattb
2019-08-30 21:45:13 UTC
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Do you believe you get to judge
anyone before God??
Another case of you distorting what was said deliberately. Your
dishonesty is on par with your stupidity.
Am I at fault or are you?
Seen All of you three believe you speak for God. Personally I think
you 3 are rather arrogant.
Projecting....
Judging a person to be going to hell is not a light manner by Jesus
own words.

According to some here a person will go to hell for disagreeing with
the RCC as well as opposing ALL pedophilia within the ranks of any who
claim to be servants of God. All pedophilia is wrong but it is a step
higher for those that represent God and it is sickening for a Church
to not only defend pedophiles but move then to where they get more
victims, like the RCC has done.
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
the dukester
d***@cox.net

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-30 18:34:39 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
Still a larger problem.
The pedophiles and those that defend them like Roc Eastman, Patrick
Barker and Earl Weber
None of us defend you.
I'd much rather turn you over to judgment by God.
You actually do not have a choice. Do you believe you get to judge
anyone before God??
I'm with God.
That is for God to decide I'm sure Tony Alamo and Fred Phelps said
the same thing.
the dukester
servant
2019-08-26 22:58:04 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
Oh dear, even more disappointed. What exactly does an "independent
academic study" mean?
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
And the study showing the greater number of protestant abusers conclude
that the cover up is more extensive and suggests why.

You would fail a first year research methods class if you suggested the
conclusion of the thread using your article.

You made all manner of assumptions of how representative of the total
numbers of all victims and of which church they represented.

Let me assk you a question, if as the study finding more protestants showed
that their victims do not report the crimes and/or it is more fully covered
up,, isn't that reflected in the numbers of your article also?
Mattb
2019-08-27 04:22:31 UTC
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
Oh dear, even more disappointed. What exactly does an "independent
academic study" mean?
What is claimed and what is are two different things.
Can you give us a cite to this report you are talking about?
d***@cox.net

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-27 17:16:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
And the study showing the greater number of protestant abusers conclude
that the cover up is more extensive and suggests why.
You would fail a first year research methods class if you suggested the
conclusion of the thread using your article.
You made all manner of assumptions of how representative of the total
numbers of all victims and of which church they represented.
Let me assk you a question, if as the study finding more protestants showed
that their victims do not report the crimes and/or it is more fully covered
up,, isn't that reflected in the numbers of your article also?
Can you give us a cite to this report you are talking about?
You're stuck.
Without being able to read the report Servant is talking about for
myself yes you are correct.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-28 12:24:18 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
[...]
Yes, you're stuck, right where you belong.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-28 18:19:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
[...]
The you oppose Servant posting the report he was referring to? Why?
Do you fear truth?
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 19:09:51 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
[...]
I have nothing to worry about. But you do.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-29 19:59:12 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
[...]
Nope. I'd say you do as much as you lie and believe you can replace
God in Judgment.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-30 13:04:22 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
[...]
You're the one that stands in disagreement with God.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-30 18:35:38 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
[...]
Disagreeing with you or the RCC is not necessarily disagreeing with
God. How arrogant you are.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 17:30:56 UTC
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
And the study showing the greater number of protestant abusers conclude
that the cover up is more extensive and suggests why.
You would fail a first year research methods class if you suggested the
conclusion of the thread using your article.
You made all manner of assumptions of how representative of the total
numbers of all victims and of which church they represented.
Let me assk you a question, if as the study finding more protestants showed
that their victims do not report the crimes and/or it is more fully covered
up,, isn't that reflected in the numbers of your article also?
The injun plays with his coconuts too much.

the dukester
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-27 17:52:29 UTC
Post by servant
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
And the study showing the greater number of protestant abusers conclude
that the cover up is more extensive and suggests why.
You would fail a first year research methods class if you suggested the
conclusion of the thread using your article.
You made all manner of assumptions of how representative of the total
numbers of all victims and of which church they represented.
Let me assk you a question, if as the study finding more protestants showed
that their victims do not report the crimes and/or it is more fully covered
up,, isn't that reflected in the numbers of your article also?
Look...we need to start cutting their peckers off.

All this quibbling about religious cut and
number of offenders each is just as fruitless
as patting them on the hand.

HOW ABOUT ALL YOU BOYS
BEST SPEND YOUR ENERGIES
ON **THAT** AGENDA?

DON'T BE SQUEAMISH, NOW.
LET'S SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL !!

AMEN !!
d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 12:42:25 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
For a BGraham report?
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-27 17:34:00 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?
Duke do you even know what I or Servant are talking about? Looks
like you are just trolling.
the dukester
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
while inebriated by alcohol
d***@cox.net
2019-08-28 12:24:50 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?
Duke do you even know what I or Servant are talking about? Looks
like you are just trolling.
The posts stand by themselves.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-28 18:19:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?
Duke do you even know what I or Servant are talking about? Looks
like you are just trolling.
The posts stand by themselves.
True and most of your stand as Earl Weber trolling in the defense of
pedophilia.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 19:10:20 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?
Duke do you even know what I or Servant are talking about? Looks
like you are just trolling.
The posts stand by themselves.
True and most of your stand as Earl Weber trolling in the defense of
pedophilia.
I do not defend you at all.

the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 22:38:44 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?
Duke do you even know what I or Servant are talking about? Looks
like you are just trolling.
The posts stand by themselves.
True and most of your stand as Earl Weber trolling in the defense of
pedophilia.
If you quit abusing children, we wouldn't have to seek putting you in jail.

the dukester
Surrender the Name
You hit a nerve, Duke....
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-27 17:58:04 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
This article stands by itself and the actions of Duke, Patrick and Rod
show how far the RCC will go to cover it up.
Cover up the nasty habits of protest_ants?
the dukester
Though all religions are crap,
it is better to be a protest ant,
than a roman catholic criminal homo

Roman Catholicism = Criminal homos act
d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 17:29:43 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
If it was, it wouldn't be independent, would it, you idiot?

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-27 17:46:47 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
If it was, it wouldn't be independent, would it, you idiot?
True but it could be paid for by the RCC and the deception it was
independent pushed by the RCC. RCC has a historical record for the
use of deception in its coverup.

Now do you want to tell me what report was used or not? If not I
understand.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-28 12:26:14 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Was the independent study as you call it paid for by the RCC?
If it was, it wouldn't be independent, would it, you idiot?
True but it could be paid for by the RCC and the deception it was
independent pushed by the RCC. RCC has a historical record for the
use of deception in its coverup.
The RCC is not like you. We want the truth, good or bad.
Post by Mattb
Now do you want to tell me what report was used or not? If not I
understand.
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-28 18:19:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
The RCC's record on the pedophilia scandal shows they do not want
truth and in fact lie often.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Now do you want to tell me what report was used or not? If not I
understand.
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 19:11:23 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
All the public records in the US have been turned over to the JJ School of
Criminal Justice.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-29 20:00:04 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
Like anyone believe that bullshit.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-30 13:05:20 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
You have the link. Give'em a call.

the dukester
Surrender the Name
2019-08-30 13:34:45 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
Here are the links requested by you.

https://stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/is-there-more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-the-catholic-church/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/protestants-abuse-catholics-methodist-church

http://shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/31/feature/the-epidemic-of-denial-about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
Post by Mattb
the dukester
PatB
2019-08-30 14:31:49 UTC
Post by Surrender the Name
Here are the links requested by you.
https://stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/is-there-more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-the-catholic-church/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/protestants-abuse-catholics-methodist-church
http://shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/31/feature/the-epidemic-of-denial-about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
I have posted many links before.
matty doesn't really care.
he just wants attention from you.
Mattb
2019-08-30 18:52:38 UTC
Post by PatB
Post by Surrender the Name
Here are the links requested by you.
https://stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/is-there-more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-the-catholic-church/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/protestants-abuse-catholics-methodist-church
http://shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/31/feature/the-epidemic-of-denial-about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
I have posted many links before.
You have posted links yes but mostly from Catholic sources. The
RCC is hardly credible.
Post by PatB
matty doesn't really care.
I read Rod links.
Post by PatB
he just wants attention from you.
I want you to keep me killfiled as that makes the world a better
place.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-30 19:34:33 UTC
.
Mattb
2019-08-30 18:50:50 UTC
On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 08:34:45 -0500, Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
This is a good story but would like to see the raw data as compared
to current statistics. That other Churches have the same problem
except for less of a institutionalized coverup there is no doubt.
Post by Surrender the Name
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/protestants-abuse-catholics-methodist-church
This is a opinion piece and yet does suggest the Protestant
churches have a pedophile problem toward girls mostly while the RCC is
toward boys.
Post by Surrender the Name
http://shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
This school they should just shut down.
Post by Surrender the Name
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/31/feature/the-epidemic-of-denial-about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/
This seems to be about people like you who will not believe in the
evil within THEIR church, also about a plug for the #MeToo movement.
Post by Surrender the Name
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
This article I call bullshit on, they have to many absolutes to be a
proper scientific paper.

Now no matter how bad the Protestants have how does that excuse
Priest who claim to be of God and a Church that claims to have been
founded by from pedophilia and worse not only the coverup but the
aiding with Priest continuing such pedophilia???
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
the dukester
Surrender the Name
2019-08-30 21:07:21 UTC
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Surrender the Name
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
This article I call bullshit on, they have to many absolutes to be a
proper scientific paper.
Now no matter how bad the Protestants have how does that excuse
Priest who claim to be of God and a Church that claims to have been
founded by from pedophilia and worse not only the coverup but the
aiding with Priest continuing such pedophilia???
Who says that it excuses them? It exposes them! It's the press...isn't
that what you wanted to see? Or is it just the Catholic church that
you want to see crucified in the press while the problems in the
protestant church are largely ignored.
Post by Mattb
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
the dukester
p***@gmail.com
pedophile jewish rabbis are also ignored in the press.
PatB
Surrender the Name
2019-08-30 21:17:11 UTC
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Surrender the Name
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
This article I call bullshit on, they have to many absolutes to be a
proper scientific paper.
You wouldn't know an abstract if it jumped up off the sidewalk and
bit you square on your butt! By reading your posts I get the impression
that pedophilia is a secondary target. What you are really after is the
Catholic Church, and for personal reasons at that. Getting pedophilia
stopped in the Protestant Churches is not of interest to you.

Did Larry take the fall for you buggering your own kid? Is that why
the wife dumped your ass?
PatB
Surrender the Name
2019-08-30 21:46:56 UTC
Post by PatB
Post by Surrender the Name
Post by Surrender the Name
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-myths-about-clergy-sexual-abuse-in-the-catholic-church
Did Larry take the fall for you buggering your own kid? Is that why
the wife dumped your ass?
Why does matty excuse the actions of his father, larry?
Did Larry take the fall for Matty? Is this why Julia dumped him?
Post by PatB
Why does he try to pretend larry doesn't exist?
Trying to save his reputation..
Post by PatB
Why doesn't he admit that he is ashamed?
He has. His actions speak when his voice is silent.
Post by PatB
Does matty think his attacks on the RCC will take away his shame?
There is more that needs to be uncovered. This sounds like a
real episode of Peyton Place....

d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 22:39:39 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
Name a lie. The JJ School did a full review of the US Church, and it tells you
to kiss ass.

the dukester
Mattb
2019-08-30 16:54:11 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
Yet you are unable to provide evidence. That is normal for Earl
Weber.
the dukester
d***@cox.net
2019-08-29 22:55:31 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by servant
[...]
The studies prove you're insane.

the dukester
Surrender the Name

d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 17:27:52 UTC
Post by servant
Matty, matty, I'm very disappointed with you.
Multiple times we have discusssed the question you pose here.
Each time you were given results of an independent academic study about
this very thing.
It found that protestant clergy and leaders had a higher rate of child
abuse.
A grandson of Billy Ghrahm who deals in the abuse question said
protestants have a larger problem just not yet as fully reveealed as that
of the rc.
What do you have to say for yourself?
All either one can say is that they lie and lie and lie.and lie some more. It's
their sick way.

the dukester
Miloch
2019-08-26 18:05:03 UTC
Post by Mattb
[...]
It could be a statistical aberration where Lutheran ministers were molesting
less than usual and Catholic priests molesting more than usual.

...and how many of those Catholic priests were "ordained" and how many had
prison records?

*
Robert
2019-08-26 18:31:20 UTC
Post by Miloch
...and how many of those Catholic priests were "ordained" and how many had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Miloch
2019-08-26 20:29:55 UTC
Post by Robert
...and how many of those Catholic priests were "ordained" and how many =
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison Avenue
to 'em.

*
Robert
2019-08-26 20:50:14 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
...and how many of those Catholic priests were "ordained" and how many =
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Miloch
2019-08-26 22:04:59 UTC
Post by servant
Post by Robert
...and how many of those Catholic priests were "ordained" and how many=
=3D
Post by Robert
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask =
yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison=
Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
--=20
If you're the kind of person who doesn't understand the words, then you're also
the kind of person who wouldn't understand the explanation.

his website.

*
Robert
2019-08-26 22:51:06 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask =
yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison=
Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
--=20
If you're the kind of person who doesn't understand the words, then you're also
the kind of person who wouldn't understand the explanation.
his website.
I never watched him or listened to him at any time. So I am clueless
about what he says.

I was not about to conjure up what you meant by that, since I could be
a mile off from your meaning. It is too bad you don't know your
thoughts well enough to explain them. Is that also true of other
things you say as well?
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2019-08-27 12:51:52 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask =
yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison=
Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
--=20
If you're the kind of person who doesn't understand the words, then you're also
the kind of person who wouldn't understand the explanation.
his website.
He's clueless abut a lot of things, like Christianity.

the dukester
Miloch
2019-08-27 14:23:56 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@cox.net
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask =
yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison=
Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
--=20
If you're the kind of person who doesn't understand the words, then you're also
the kind of person who wouldn't understand the explanation.
his website.
He's clueless abut a lot of things, like Christianity.
Financially, he's done well with the "Lord giveth" part...the "Lord Taketh Away"
part is going to be doozy!

*
the dukester
Robert
2019-08-27 22:58:32 UTC
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask =
yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison=
Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
--=20
If you're the kind of person who doesn't understand the words, then you're also
the kind of person who wouldn't understand the explanation.
his website.
He's clueless abut a lot of things, like Christianity.
Financially, he's done well with the "Lord giveth" part...the "Lord Taketh Away"
part is going to be doozy!
That is a common misconception of many people, some base it on
Job 1:21  And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked
shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

Job did not realize that it was Satan doing a number on him, not God.
God repaid him double for what he lost.

That is also the time period of the Old Covenant, which man is no
longer under, they, the Jews, were rewarded for doing what was correct
and chastised when they did wrong, from light to heavy punishments
depending on their doings and attitudes. When they realized the errors
of their way the chastisement was lifted immediately, and or prevented
if they saw their errors when warned and turned away from them early
on.

Today, we are not under that bondage.
The promises and blessing of Christ are many to those who walk in his
steps. And if you stick within what the lord has promised as a born
again believer you will do just fine if you act by faith.

And if the money market thing is disturbing to you, fine. Doubters
should not expect anything. People that do not know the word also lose
out because of their lack of knowledge. Religious people lose out also
by reason of their ignorance as well, as well as their doubts inbred
into them by their church doctrines.

Bottom line is that many people in effect call Jesus a liar when he
promises certain things as well as states how to receive them. Duke,
Servant and Pat are typical of those types as well as many Baptists,
etc.

One has to make a choice, believe and follow Jesus, or believe the
false doctrines crammed down their throats incessantly.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-28 06:42:42 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
[...]
It is YOU that "calls Jesus a liar when he promises certain things
as well as states how to receive them".

Jesus plainly stated that it is necessary to follow the latter six of
the ten commandments to obtain salvation / be saved (Matthew 19) (Mark 10) (Luke 18),
yet YOU say "Today we are not under that bondage...the Old Covenant."

Not only does the Old Covenant contain The Ten Commandments,
but Jesus also said that all the law and the prophets -
i.e. in the Old Testament / Old Covenant -
are covered by these two commandments
that he Jesus said are the two greatest commandments:
1. Love GOD; 2. Love neighbor as self (Matthew 22).

Paul also commanded the latter six of The Ten Commandments (Romans 13).

Also Revelation 12 and Revelation 14 say that the saints
"keep the commandments of God" in addition to
"having the testimony of Jesus".

And Revelation 22 says that it is those who "do God's commandments"
that shall be able to enter into New Jerusalem and have access to
the tree of life there.

YOU ARE A LIAR THAT JEW AND OR GENTILE
ARE NOT UNDER BONDAGE TO THE OLD TESTAMENT /
OLD COVENANT.

THE OLD COVENANT WAS NOT TOTALLY DONE AWAY WITH -
IT WAS ONLY CHANGED AS IN MODIFIED -

THE LATTER SIX OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS STILL STAND -
AND ANY OTHER CIVIL LAWS OR MORAL LAWS.

IT WAS ONLY THE CEREMONIAL RITUALS THAT WERE
NAILED TO THE CROSS OF CHRIST OR DONE AWAY WITH -

PENILE CIRCUMCISION, WATER ABLUTIONS, ANIMAL SACRIFICE,
NEW MOON / HOLY DAY / SABBATH / DAY OBSERVANCES -

AND WHICH WERE MERELY FORESHADOWINGS OF CHRIST -

AND SO ONCE CHRIST HAD COME THEN NO LONGER OF USE -

AS GOD NAILED HOME BY ALLOWING THE ROMANS TO
TOTALLY DESTROY THE TEMPLE AND THUS CAUSE THE
DAILY SACRIFICE AND GIFT OFFERINGS TO CEASE
(DANIEL 8,9,11,12).

P.S. It is obvious from all the rest of scripture that when Jesus said

"Whoever therefore tries to weaken even one of these smallest commandments,
and teaches men so, he shall be regarded as small in the kingdom of God;
but anyone who observes and teaches these commandments,
he shall be regarded as great in the kingdom of God.
For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of
the scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven,"

he was referring either solely or else primarily to
The Ten Commandments and or especially the latter six
commandments of The Ten Commandments which by the way
all pertain to not neglecting nor harming other people
and especially one's own parents.

Here is a great teaching on The Ten Commandments:

https://10lovecommandments.com/
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-27 18:08:15 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask =
yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison=
Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
--=20
If you're the kind of person who doesn't understand the words, then you're also
the kind of person who wouldn't understand the explanation.
his website.
He's clueless abut a lot of things, like Christianity.
the dukester
So-called Christianity was invented by Satan's henchmen:

1 JOHN 2
These things I have written to you concerning those who seduce you.
And you also, if the anointing which you have received from him
abides among you, need no one to teach you;
that same anointing which is of God will teach you all things;
it is the truth, and there is no lie in it.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-27 17:42:32 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
Post by Robert
...and how many of those Catholic priests were "ordained" and how many =
had
prison records?
Are you actually serious?
Try wading through the rubberized logic of your posts/replies and ask yourself
the same question! They have more than just a touch of Biblical Madison Avenue
to 'em.
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "Biblical Madison Avenue"?
The smooth words of a slick willy.

His daddy was a minister.

He knows the fakers.
Mattb
2019-08-26 19:09:30 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Mattb
[...]
Maybe or could be a accurate representation.
*
p***@gmail.com
No. Jewish rabbis and protestant preachers fuck little boys just as good as catholic priests.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-26 19:41:37 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
The vast majority of males are evil pieces of crap
regardless of what delusional religion they have chosen.

GOD definitely puts the worst Spirit-Souls into male babies
rather than female babies.

It is the answer to the question, not testosterone,
not social conditioning.
p***@gmail.com
gods are created in the imagainations of man and believed by fools.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-08-27 17:47:38 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
actually they have better physical and mental health,
especially the ones that live with one female partner,
so "fool" does not cut it...

"fool" are the atheist homosexuals -
worst health of all

get yourself up to speed !!

you can do it !!
p***@gmail.com
homophobia is a treatable mental disorder. Seek help.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
femphobia is a treatable mental disorder. Seek help. Quickly.
p***@gmail.com
The vast majority of females will suck a dick and fuck evil men.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Not for free.
p***@gmail.com