+ Greeting MattB on 09/09/19 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2019-09-09 12:15:45 UTC
... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.
Knowingly lying to those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against
Him.
The latter is a sin that will not be forgiven (Mark 3:29).
Am I understand Chung correctly that to lie to him is a unforgivable
sin?
It is written that we are not to rely on our understanding.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/BzAkT3SnAgAJ

Instead, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-09 23:43:04 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YZ3m92CI8H8/FRPYkYkTAQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-09-09 23:49:59 UTC
So again, how are you ?
What is the good behind having to say it your way?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
(John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
So again, how are you ?
I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><