Hungered a bunch? Wan ~ Andrew Ben-Hua Chung. -------- Yet it is
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-29 03:48:03 UTC
Hungered a bunch? Wan ~
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung.

Yet it is written:

JOHN 6
Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life;
he who comes to me shall never hunger;
and he who believes in me shall never thirst.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-10-30 16:39:01 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Hungered a bunch? Wan ~
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung.
JOHN 6
Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life;
he who comes to me shall never hunger;
and he who believes in me shall never thirst.
Keeping this current for

the Georgia Composite Medical Board

ABC Andrew B Chung? Complaint filed by Debra Dee Freeman
against him on 9/22/19 with the Georgia Composite Medical Board
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/3rOmMVQ04dQ

and Google / Google Groups

Complaint filed with Google / Google Groups on October 27 2019
by Debra Dee Freeman against so-called HeartDoc Andrew /
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD aka Andrew Ben-Hua Chung as follows.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xEt_4PMag4I
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman