Like a moth to flame, eternally condemned ABC Andrew B Chung whose medical license was revoked ridiculously returns to be ever more cursed by GOD on every day
Add Reply
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2019-06-24 23:04:13 UTC
Like a moth to flame, eternally condemned ABC Andrew B Chung
whose medical license was revoked ridiculously returns
to be ever more cursed by GOD on every day

Witness the Usenet Discussion Newsgroup alt.bible.prophecy
which is primarily a vast wasteland of graffiti crap
thanks to far flung bung dung Chung

who lives on Usenet and his keyboard
and fantasizes that such a life
and such strewn graffiti crap
are an honorable accomplishment
and make him "somebody"
since his medical license
was revoked and he feels
he is nobody.

THAT is what happens when a man
thinks more highly of himself
than he ought:

ROMANS 12
A man should not think of himself
more highly than he ought.

PSALM 119
Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed,
which do err from thy commandments.

PSALM 119
Let the proud be ashamed;
for they dealt perversely with me without a cause.
[Yep! He ignored me, until GOD humbled him by revoking his license!
And now he is even passing out a Greeting like cheap candy to
every new poster to the group! He might as well be a snake lapping dust!]
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.