Greeting Persent on 10/29/17 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-10-29 06:50:55 UTC
jesus is not god he's the son of god
The Son (heart) of GOD is GOD just as the Father (mind) of GOD is GOD
just as the Holy Spirit (soul) of GOD is GOD.

This is what it means for humans to each be made in GOD's image, each
having a heart, soul, and mind with which to love GOD, Who also has a
heart (Son), soul (Holy Spirit), and mind (Father).

One GOD in three different realms:

(1) Physical (Son)
(2) Spiritual (Holy Spirit)
(3) Mental (Father)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ
<snip>
Suggested background reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/y7Wt5hwlAQAJ
Where was this study published and peer reviewed?
http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/39/5/808.long
in my backyard
I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Persent, also have
a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-11-11 22:14:41 UTC
"You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
Andy, why do you choose to robo-spam ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/qV5KSlvbigk/kkSZ6C99BQAJ

Neither this nor the Holy Spirit are robo-spam.

Willfully lying before anyone, who is in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is indeed blaspheming **against** Him.

You clearly remain eternally condemned for blaspheming **against** the
Holy Spirit just as Ananias and Sapphira were.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, **and** your entire household more than ever,
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

"Whatever you, HeartDoc Andrew, ask, in My Name, will be done for
you." -- Holy Spirit (John 16:23)

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

GSI
2017-11-12 07:50:45 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
jesus is not god he's the son of god
The Son (heart) of GOD is GOD just as the Father (mind) of GOD is GOD
just as the Holy Spirit (soul) of GOD is GOD.
••WARNING••••WARNING••WARNING••WARNING••
DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond any help.
A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and everyone else is
"always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually by
violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS..
Stay far away.
HeartDoc Andrew
2017-11-12 07:56:17 UTC
Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
arrogant sick creep.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) after testing you to see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

HeartDoc Andrew <><