** Exposing the tragedy of Michael Christ being eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD on 03/13/18 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-03-13 11:03:00 UTC
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
Do we "cure" a missing gall bladder?
A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.
**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ
  That isn't a cure...
Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview
it's a removal of an organ with a function ...
Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.
What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
Exactly!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ
"You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
May you eat what you bake.
And you certainly are.
"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)
"Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.
The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Michael,
**and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others
thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--