ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY DEBRA DEE FREEMAN (PART FIFTEEN)
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2016-02-12 07:47:58 UTC
A.R.E. Forum

May 14 2015

Debra wrote:

DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS

I was born in year 1959, and am currently 55 years old.

So far I have had three dream-time encounters with Jesus, the
first one being in year 1987, the second one being in year 1990,
and the third one being in year 2007.

Both the Cayce Readings and the Holy Bible give us examples of
when there were actual events and experiences and encounters
during dream-time, and I feel absolutely positive that that was
the case in these three instances on one or more levels.

Instance One: Year 1987
At some point I had acquired a "Good News" translation of The
New Testament, and one day I was reading it. When I came to the
verse in Matthew 22 about loving God with all my heart and mind
and soul, I said to God in my mind, "O Lord God, how do I do
that exactly? What specifically does that mean?" Then when I
focused on my mind and waited for the answer one immediately
came: "Pursue and enjoy Me and what I have made." So then I had
two thoughts: First, that God is spirit and truth and love and
law, and God made people and wildlife and nature, so I should
pursue and enjoy those things instead of and/or at the least
more than their opposites and/or other things. Second, that I
had been doing these things already! Yahoo! That night, during
dream-time, I found myself in a very large room - like a large
warehouse sized room - very wide, very long, very high ceiling.
There was some exercise equipment in the room, and some type of
body or form of water. He was there, and I knew it was him. And
he was at a distance of about 35 feet from me. I felt totally
comfortable that he was there, but I wondered why he was there,
what he might be going to say and/or do. Suddenly I found myself
in a room adjoining that first one, and I was facing a wall that
was covered entirely with horizontal and vertical beams of wood
such that there were a multitude of open recesses about the size
of a medium-sized post office box. Each of these recesses
contained some type of material object. To the right of me was a
large crowd of people - about 30 people grouped closely together -
but I understood them to be, or to be representing, the vast
majority of people or society. They were all, and at the same
time or in unison, staring at that wall and all of its
recesses and objects, totally obsessed and enthralled, oohing
and ahhing, and hoping to or trying to obtain or grab as many
of those objects as they could get. And there was I, off to
their left, standing by myself, not getting it at all. I did
not have the slightest interest in that wall and its recesses
and objects. Then I turned the opposite direction of the wall,
and there he was, and I immediately recognized him again.
He was standing directly in front of me, about 15 feet away,
and he immediately complimented me that I was different
than all of those people and that I took interest in spiritual
matters instead. He said, "Debby, you know that what is
important are matters of the soul." Then I woke up.

Instance Two: Year 1990
A male that I had given my all to, it became perfectly clear,
would never give his all to any female, including me, unless he
made a major change in his opinion about monogamy. One evening
I cried out in my mind to God, "O where on Earth is there a man
like Jesus? I need Jesus! I need Jesus!" That night, during
dream-time, I found myself on an extremely large white ship
sailing on an extremely large and extremely deep body of water.
At some point the ship must have docked, because suddenly I was
walking through a shopping mall by myself. I was not there to
shop, but all the other people were. They were all so happy and
so excited, passing in and out of the stores, passing me by on
the left of me and the right of me, going the one direction and
the other. Just walking through the corridor, I felt so sad and
so sorry for all of the people that they did not realize what
is important in life, and I felt so lonely that I could not
find someone else like myself. Suddenly, to my right, there was
a display that had a ladder going straight up. I stepped over
to the ladder and I began to climb it. Up and up I went, no
problem. Then when I reached the top of the ladder, I needed to
pull myself up onto a platform or area just above the top of the
ladder, and try as I might, I was not able to because I was too
heavy. Extremely sadly I climbed back down the ladder and then
was again walking the corridor by myself. After walking about an
additional 60 feet, the corridor curved to the left, and I saw
a bench to sit down on and I did so. Suddenly he was there,
sitting next to me on my right. Initially there were two strange
perceptions: One that he was extremely tall, though he was
sitting down and of normal male stature, and another that the
left side of his body was about four inches into the right side
of my body, though he was just sitting next to me. When these
strange perceptions normalized and my wonderment at them
subsided, I said to him, "I don't think that I can go on any
more. I am too heavy." He immediately said to me, "I will carry
you", and stood up and picked me up and craddled me in his arms
and began walking back to where the corridor had curved to the
left. When we got there, he let me down and I was standing
facing him and there was a door to my left, his right. I was
looking into his eyes and I will never ever forget the look in
his eyes - he had extremely deep perfect love for me. He said
to me, "I want you to open that door and enter it." With
absolutely no hesitation I immediately opened the door and
entered it and found myself in a rectangular room of average
size but empty and with solid sheets of glass covering the
walls. Then suddenly I was as if glued to the far right corner
of the room and my feet were about four feet above the floor,
like I was floating in the air but stuck in that corner. Next
I began to hear music. Rather, what I initially thought was
music, and it was the most incredible music that I had ever
heard and it penetrated my entire body and made me feel
incredible bliss. The longer I listened to the music, the
more I was able to discern that it was not music, but
innumerable voices alternately toning harmonious notes
at a rapid pace. After a while of really enjoying listening
to and experiencing this "music", suddenly I was outside of
the room and on an expanse of grass and he was walking on
the gravel path. I immediately ran over to him and walked
alongside him for a while and then he told me that he had
to go, it was time for him to leave. I told him how much I
had missed him and that I was so glad that we had the visit
and that I hated to see him go. Then I woke up.

Instance Three: Year 2007
One day someone scoffed at the idea that I had been incarnate
as Beloved John and am thus the Readings prophesied messenger.
That night, during dream-time, I WAS Beloved John, and I was
walking in Jerusalem on one of its walkways, headed in the
direction of a low archway. When I arrived at the low archway,
I ducked down a bit and then passed through it and then walked
about four yards and then turned a few feet to the left to
stand in front of and knock on a dark wooden door (the door
was wooden beams held together in some manner). Before I
could knock, the door opened. They were waiting for me. They
had been expecting me. Jesus was there, and all of the others.
When I walked through the doorway and started to walk into the
room, Jesus immediately got up from where he had been sitting
at a table and walked over to me and placed a folded piece of
paper with a message on it into the palm of my left hand.
Then I woke up.

Debra Dee Freeman
--
P.S. Venture Inward, March/April 1992, has an article titled
"Witness To His Return", by G. Scott Sparrow, which states
that Edgar Cayce experienced several encounters with Jesus
and then in regards to same wrote in a 1939 letter to a
friend: "They are often that which we feel if we hadn't
experienced we could not have gone on." This article further
states: "In addition to his extraordinary faith, Cayce's
actual encounters with Jesus probably had something to do
with sustaining his committment to a life of serving others...
We're told in the Gospel of John that Jesus made it clear to
His followers that He would manifest Himself to anyone who
loved Him and followed His commandments...As one might expect,
the impact is considerable: It establishes Jesus as a personal
caring presence who makes direct communication...The experience
often signals the beginning of a new phase in a person's life...
A first-time encounter typically takes the witness by surprise.
It conveys the sense that Jesus is taking the opportunity to
introduce Himself for an apparent purpose: To bring into the
individual's conscious awareness a relationship that Jesus
already recognizes."
--
P.S. I should point out here that ever since God gave the new
glorified regenerated fifth-root-race body to Jesus - which can

At this point in time, those "things" that are left to be fulfilled are:

1. The "King Of The North" places its military in and around Israel
and does pretty much whatever it wants across the planet for a
period of "time/times/half - 3 1/2 years - 42 months - 1,260 days"
(called in the Bible "the time of the Gentiles" and "the tribulation"),
while during the same period of time two messengers representatives
forerunners (Readings) or witnesses prophets testifiers (Bible) plainly
and clearly preach accurate prophecy and history and truth to the
world and exhibit two extraordinary abilities (the one to speak fiery
words that instantly kill anyone who tries to harm them, and the
other to control the weather and elements at whatever time and in
whatever way they deem appropriate); then

2. The "King Of The East" sends a 200 million strong military across
the dried Euphrates River to the large plain Megiddo / Har Megiddo /
Armageddon and then down into the valley Kidron and then into East
Jerusalem to battle every military person there, and to rape and kill
every civilian person there, and to plunder every home and good
there (called in the Bible "the time of Jacob's trouble" and "the great
tribulation", and called by society "the battle of Armageddon"); then

3. Before this battle moves into West Jerusalem, God removes his
protective power over the two messengers representatives forerunners
witnesses prophets testifiers and they are killed and lay dead on a
street of Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days, and just before this period of time is
to expire God signals for Jesus to begin his descent back to Mount Olives,
and then Jesus begins to do so, and then God immediately opens and
reads the akashic record of each soul, and then God instantly gives the
new glorified regenerated fifth-root-race body to each soul currently
"dead" or "on the other side" which He deemed to be righteous, while at
the same time instantly rapturing them or gathering them together in
the clouds above Mount Olives to be there to meet and greet and join
Jesus as he completes his descent back to Mount Olives, and then God
immediately brings the two messengers representatives forerunners
witnesses prophets testifiers back to life at the expiration of the 3 1/2
day period of time, whereby they stand upon their feet and great fear
falls on those who see this, and then God is heard saying to them from
heaven, "Come up here", and they rise up to the clouds above Mount
Olives to be gathered together with those already there (Note: When
God brings the two back to life, their bodies are still the fourth-root-
race body; when they rise up it is with the new glorified regenerated
fifth-root-race body that God has just instantly given them, and which
He has also at the same time given to every other soul currently "quick"
or "on this side" that He deemed to be righteous. This is, and the order of,
and the timing of, the regenerating of and the rapturing of first the
righteous dead and then the righteous quick); then

4. At evening time, as Jesus continues his descent back to Mount Olives,
he is met and greeted by this entire group of regenerated raptured
righteous souls, and then he and they all descend to Mount Olives, and
then various events occur, but primarily that the military of the "King Of
The North" and the military of the "King Of The East" now both turn to
battle both Jesus and those with him, but the latter are the total victors,
and this battle and victory are in the Bible called "the battle of that great
day of God Almighty". Due to this battle and other events - such as drastic
Earth changes and a flesh-eating plague - every single non-regenerated
non-raptured human on Earth at that time - every single one of which was
deemed by God to be a wicked soul - shall be killed and removed from
Earth before morning - the first morning of the millennium of only Jesus
and the other righteous on Earth for one thousand years straight of peace
and joy, and one of their first great and enjoyable activities shall be to
locate and open The Hall Of Records in Egypt and the other two locations
which contain copies. Amen! Amen! Amen!

September 20 2015

Debra wrote:

Thomson wrote on February 20 2011:

Apparently vitamin B6 can help with dream recall. I assume that that
would only be the case if you are slightly deficient in the first place.

Then Thomson wrote on August 28 2015:

I don't know if this forum accepts links but here is a great article on
vitamin B6 and dream recall.
http://www.rebuildfromdepression.com/vitamin-b-6-dream-recall/

Debra responds:

Out of the approximately 14,000 Edgar Cayce Readings, approximately 75
percent of them are Medical Readings versus Non-Medical Readings.

Out of the approximately 10,500 Medical Readings, there are only 307
Readings which contain the word "Vitamin" or "vitamin", and only 636
Readings which contain the word "Vitamins" or "vitamins". That is less
than one Reading out of ten Readings.

There is at least one Reading which tells us that it is better to have too
little of a vitamin than to have too much of a vitamin, because it is easier
for the body to compensate or adapt rather than to experience or get rid
of dross.

And it is a commonly known fact that the B-vitamins are a complex which
can be detrimental to single-out or over-emphasize just one or certain
ones of.

I looked at the link article, and it states that a doctor "can test your B-6
level but some will start with a more general plasma homocysteine that
is associated with poor folate, B-12, and/or B-6. If it is elevated you can
investigate further why it is elevated (when it should be lower). If you do
not remember your dreams, you can be fairly confident that B-6 is part
of the picture."

WOW! So either I add Vitamin B-6 to my intake, by some means or
another, and experiment, and possibly mess myself up, or else I make
an unpleasant and expensive and possibly worthless trip to the doctor.
All this, to recall a dream?

Here is the question: Does any Reading ever encourage a person to
emphasize the Vitamin B Complex or specifically Vitamin B-6 in their
intake in order to give them better dream recall? Not that I am aware
of. And I would think that if this were so then there would be at least
one. After all, it is the Readings that tell us that God may communicate
an important message to us during dream-time or via a dream as shown
in a number of examples in The Holy Bible.

Every person is different. And every life path is different. People CAN
receive important messages via dreams, but there are also many other
ways that people can receive important messages. Dreams do not have
to be depended upon or obsessed with.

But if a person wants to receive important messages via their dreams,
all they have to do is let God know this, and then do their part by paying
attention when they first wake-up from sleep as to whether they just had
a dream or not and if so whether it contained an important message or
not. People dream every time they sleep, and numerous times during any
given sleep session. The main purpose of dreaming is to effect certain
physical or psychological changes - all without the person consciously
knowing same. One Reading told a person that the reason why they had
a scary dream was to adjust their adrenal gland. The Readings further tell
us that many dreams are merely side-effects of what was eaten or thought
or done before the sleep session. When a dream contains an important
message, God will see to it that the person wakes-up during the dream,
and that the dream has a "vivid" quality to it and/or imitates real life.
Dreams that are hard to recall and/or bizarre are not message dreams.
And dreams are only known of or recalled if woken-up during.

May God deliver to each of you an important message, via a dream or
otherwise.

But if not via a dream, I would not lose sleep over it (and I definitely
would not be concerned about Vitamin B-6 level unless there are other
reasons to suspect a deficiency of same [one can Internet search
"vitamin b 6 deficiency symptoms"; a good result or hit is "Vitamin B 6 -
The Merck Manuals", as well as others]).

September 20 2015

Thomson replied:

Debra, While it may be true that Cayce never recommended vitamin B6 in a
reading , it is also true that it was not available as a supplement in his
lifetime. It was only isolated from rice bran in 1938 and would not have been
readily available before his death. However I don't think that is all that
relevant in this case. B6 is cheap if you take some and it improves your
dream recall then you can go on to the Cayce readings to see how you might
improve your body's assimilation as there would seem to be an issue with
malabsorption and there is a lot of information in the readings that address
improved digestion.

Regarding remembering dreams, Cayce said it was important - "10. (Q)
What state or trend of development is indicated if an individual does not
remember dreams?

(A) The negligence of its associations, both physical, mental and spiritual.
Indicates a very negligible personage!" 5754-3

September 21 2015

Thomson wrote:

Debra, While it may be true that Cayce never recommended vitamin B6
in a reading , it is also true that it was not available as a supplement in
his lifetime. It was only isolated from rice bran in 1938 and would not
have been readily available before his death. However I don't think that
is all that relevant in this case.

Debra responds:

1. The Cayce Readings do not recommend the taking of pills powders
potions, but rather the intake of a balanced wholesome diet, to gain the
necessary vitamins and minerals and other factors through intake of the
natural foods that God made;

2. Isolated vitamins were only recommended in exceptional cases, and
usually based upon an on-again/off-again schedule, and only for a limited
period of time;

3. Edgar could have known about same, and recommended same,
whether same had been done by someone else already or not. Since
he never mentioned same, that speaks volumes (pun unintentional).

Thomson wrote:

B6 is cheap if you take some and it improves your dream recall then you
can go on to the Cayce readings to see how you might improve your
body's assimilation as there would seem to be an issue with
malabsorption and there is a lot of information in the readings that
address improved digestion.

Debra responds:

You are again advocating self-medicating with isolated Vitamin B-6, and
even to me, and because it is cheap, and because I have a malabsorption
problem and need to improve my digestion and assimilation? Wow, you
are all over the board.

1. Give me at least one cite that people can have a problem assimilating
Vitamin B-6 in natural foods and so must obtain it via isolated Vitamin
B-6 in a pill or powder or liquid form;

2. Just because a pill or powder or liquid is cheap does not mean that
someone should consume it;

3. If good digestion means good health, then I must have very good
digestion;

4. There is a lot of information in the readings that address improved
digestion? Oh yeah? Well why don't you share that all, or most of it,
or at least some of it, with us so that we might learn something
worthwhile from the Readings.

Thomson wrote:

Regarding remembering dreams, Cayce said it was important - "10. (Q)
What state or trend of development is indicated if an individual does not
remember dreams? (A) The negligence of its associations, both physical,
mental and spiritual. Indicates a very negligible personage!" 5754-3

Debra responds:

WOW! How long have you been aware of that Reading statement? You
advocated Vitamin B-6 back on February 21 2011, and then on August 28
2015, and then even yesterday on September 20 2015 in your reply to
me, BUT THIS READING STATEMENT GIVES ONLY ONE REASON WHY A
PERSON WOULD NOT BE REMEMBERING THEIR DREAMS - AND THAT
REASON IS NOT THAT THE PERSON NEEDS TO CONSUME ISOLATED
VITAMIN B-6 ! ! ! !

O LORD GOD: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRUTH, WHICH YOU HAVE
SHOWN US IN BOTH THE HOLY BIBLE AND THE EDGAR CAYCE READINGS.
FOR TRUTH CAN SAVE ONE FROM LIES, AND THE SINS AND ERRORS THAT
LIES ENGENDER. AMEN!

P.S. Reading 5754-3-10 gives only one reason as to why a person
would not be remembering their dreams - and that reason is not
that the person's body needs isolated Vitamin B-6, or any other
form of Vitamin B-6 for that matter.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

May 17 2015

Starfournier wrote:

Has anyone ever compiled a complete list of all of the persons mentioned
in the Bible who were aolive when Edgar Cayce was? It must be a pretty
lengthy list. Why did they all reincarnate together at that time? Were
they expecting the Christ soul to reincarnate at that time also?

Debra replied:

One of the more interesting Readings to help answer the first question is
the following one, which was given for a lady who had previously been
incarnate as the daughter of Mary, the mother of Jesus, and was named
Ruth [Note: After the birth of Jesus, some years later Mary and Joseph
began to have several other children in the normal fashion - first James,
then Ruth, then Jude].

Edgar Cayce Reading 1158-9-39
(Q) Is Peter known to me today? (A) Not known. There are many of the
Apostles or Disciples, as has been indicated, that may be known. There's
Bartholomew that may be known. There is Andrew, there is Jude (thy
brother) that may be known. There is even Judas - don't know him,
shouldn't know him; not as a fault in his, but better not. John may
enter, and will be known - as as one that may be proclaimed by the
entity. These come only, to be sure, as conditions - but may become
personal experiences. Just as this: How personal is thy God? Just as
personal as ye will let Him be! How close is the Christ as was manifested
in the physical body, Jesus? Just as near, just as dear, as ye will let Him
be!

Another great resource to help answer the first question is the book
written by Kevin John Todeschi titled "Edgar Cayce On The Reincarnation
Of Biblical Characters".

As far as the second and third question, no they did not reincarnate at
that time AND gravitate to the Edgar Cayce work and/or A.R.E. members
because they thought Jesus' return or second coming was going to occur
at that time - else they would have been correct! They had all been
incarnate at that time because, first of all, groups tend to reincarnate
together over and over again, and second of all because it was meant to
be that they be exposed to and/or be a part of the Edgar Cayce work, in
order to be best prepared for their next go-round, as the Edgar Cayce
Readings clearly tell us that years 1958 to 1998 would be the Testing
Period before the return or second coming of Jesus, and that years 1998
forward until Jesus' return or second coming would be the Preparation
Period for that said return or second coming AND THAT ALL OF THE
APOSTLES WOULD BE INCARNATE IN THOSE YEARS LEADING UP TO
AND UNTIL THAT SAID RETURN OR SECOND COMING.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

May 17 2015

Alison wrote:

Have you ever seen a ghost? Share your story.

Debra replied:

Since I was born I have pretty much experienced every sort of psychic
or unusual experience that there is.

One of those experiences is called "having a vision". I have experienced
several visions during awake time, and several visions during asleep time.

One of those visions during asleep time was as follows:

In early May 2005 I had just moved into a two bedroom condo, in order
to rent its second bedroom from the person who was renting the condo
and who happened to also be a member of the A.R.E. and familiar with
the Readings and their various subject matters.

It was late afternoon and after I was all moved in I was feeling, due to
a number of reasons, rather in need of a rest or a nap. Right before I
woke up from a nap of about three hours, I saw myself lying in the bed
in that room, exactly as I and the room were. As I looked down to the
distance or length of the room I saw a woman looking at me, as she
moved back and forth from the one wall to the other, seemingly looking
for a window or door to get out of the room. She would arrive at the
wall, and then pat her hands on it, trying to find some opening. She did
not speak to me at all, but just looked at me, and I could tell that she
felt confused that I was there. This vision lasted for perhaps two
minutes or so, and then I woke up.

As soon as I entered into the dining area of the condo, I observed that
my new roommate was in the kitchen preparing some dinner. Shortly
later I told him what I had just experienced. He immediately said to
me, "That is very interesting, because the elderly woman who owned this
condo got sick and she died in that bedroom." Having been already aware
of the fact that some departed or disincarnate (26 Readings) or discarnate
(4 Readings) [meaning not incarnate or carnate; incarnate or carnate
meaning in the flesh] human souls have a problem as in not knowing that
they are "dead" and/or in not moving on, and that even an entire industry
has sprung up regarding helping from this side these such souls on the
other side, for her benefit, and for my benefit [!], and in order to respond
to him, I immediately said to him, absolutely believing that she could hear
me and would act on what I said and then would be gone, "Well, she
needs to realize that she is dead and to ask God to help her to move on."

After I made this statement, I never saw her again, and I absolutely
believe that that was because she heard and did what I said.

P.S. One thing that I found most interesting about all of this is that
I seem to recall reading somewhere that when adult human souls
are on the other side their age appears to be in their 30's, and 30-
something is exactly the age that this woman appeared to be.

P.S. The Readings tell us that a way to rid an area of a negative
disincarnate or energy is to place at least one living thing in the
area - such as a plant or a pet.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

September 29 2015

Debra wrote:

My condolences to all of the family and friends and patrons
of Tom Johnson and his Heritage Store, regarding Tom's
passing this April 2015.

The contribution that Tom Johnson made to the Edgar Cayce
work and legacy, as well as to the health of the public, is
inestimable.

Personally, it has always meant so much to me that his store
has an entire section of products and formulas based upon
the Edgar Cayce Readings. Not only have I used many of them
over the years, but when in the store or even when thinking
about the store I get a very good positive uplifting feeling.
One cannot go far wrong utilizing the Reading information.
That section is like a gold-mine for health, as well as a major
compliment to Edgar, his work, his life, his family and friends.
It also set the stage or led the way or broke the mold for the
later similar section created and still currently at the A.R.E.
book and gift shop.

In addition, Tom Johnson and I were pals. We had a number of
positive interactions and an open door of communication, and
I was very sorry to hear of his passing. Indeed a great loss.

God bless you, Tom Johnson. Thank you so much for your
great contribution in so many positive and healthy directions.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

May 14 2015

Debra wrote:

I am not in a Study Group, but over the years I did attend one session
each at two different groups.

I hardly remember anything regarding the first such session, but I
definitely remember the second such session. And here is why: At the
end of the session, the hostess asked us all - there were about six or
seven people total - to stand in a circle facing one another and then
hold our forearms and hands up in the air facing towards each other
and over the current prayer list and then to pray. She had us all stand
there doing this for what seemed to me to be a good long while. At
some point I noticed my entire forearms starting to get hot, and by
the time that she said to stop they were so hot you could have fried
eggs on them. As I had brought a male guest with me, when the
session was over and we were alone I anxiously asked him: "Did your
forearms get hot?" He replied, "No."
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2016-02-15 18:37:47 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-07-21 09:47:51 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-07-28 03:11:18 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-07-30 21:19:00 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-14 17:50:21 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-19 17:36:00 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-24 18:54:42 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-11-29 03:36:29 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-02 04:10:38 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-04 23:42:56 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-09 09:13:52 UTC
Keeping this current.
GSI
2017-12-09 10:21:16 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
"Keeping this current." –> NO ONE IS INTERESTED, ASSHOLE.

All hail the "glory" and "annointed holiness" of Debra Dee Freeman,
#1 EGOIST @ alt.bible.prophecy

You SICK, EVIL whackjob. I've only just begun to "harass" you,
you SICK, EVIL, INSANE, TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC lunatic.

You and Chung are DESTROYERS of USENET. You have NO
regard for others here. You are both EXTREME EGOISTS.
No one cares about the SHIT you post., which is mostly about
the "glory" and "anointed holiness" of Debra Dee Freeman. LOL
You have NO FRIENDS, either here, or anywhere else.
You come here for friends because you have none. But you
quickly prove to all what a sick asshole you are.
You and Chung are both MENTALLY SICK, and you know it.

This is going to get uglier and uglier - count on it, you piece of SHIT.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-09 19:44:22 UTC
THERE IS NOTHING MORE SICKENING TO GOD THAN A
FINGER-POINTING FALSE-ACCUSING EVIL-PROJECTING
HYPOCRITE LIKE THIS SO-CALLED GREAT SAGE ITCHY
WHO IN REALITY IS A GAS-E B*TCHY W*TCHY SATANIST
WITH A TON OF E-GAS:

Arrogant?

Great Sage Itchy (which no coincidence rhymes with B*tchy and W*tchy)
is as arrogant as one can be:

Besides naming herself Great Sage Itchy, she more recently referred to
The Internet Lord's Prayer by GreatSageItchy (c) 2009-2017
[...]
Close. That's pretty good. But it is not as sarcastic as you think.
It looks like a parody to you because of your axiomatic disbelief in
God.
It's NOT supposed to be "sarcastic", or a "parody". It's HOLY words from
His Holiness Great Sage Itchy. Please show proper respect. His Holiness
can have you shipped out on the next bus to a very warm place where you
will stoke fires forever.
All those who "believe" in "God", are either dumb idiots, assholes, or INSANE.
They live in a fantasyland. Their "God" is a fantasy God, dreamed-up by
TV televangelists, and writers. They have no idea what God is, and never will.
If you actually knew anything real about God, you would know that I am God.
In addition, she constantly cross-posts, which is verboten on Usenet:

Great Sage Itchy / October 2017 / 43 Posts:
Cross-posting to 5 Different Groups
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CnF4RAtEfAwAJ$20after$3A2017$2F10$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F11$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

In addition, she criminally targets the threads of other posters:

Great Sage Itchy / November 2017 / 175 Posts (so far):
Majority Targeting Chung and Freeman
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CnF4RAtEfAwAJ$20after$3A2017$2F11$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F12$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

In addition, she constantly drops off-topic posts at Alt.Bible.Prophecy,
and has done so for at least the 2 ½ years that I have been at the group
since May 28 2015.

As a matter of fact, amongst her hundreds of posts I have yet to see even
one that is on-topic. Off-topic posts are verboten on Usenet also.

And this is all beside the fact that more than 95% of her posts are
hate-full hate-filled attacks against Christians and Republicans
and Donald John Trump and White People and whoever else and
whatever else she was in the mood to target.

Basically she is merely abusing Usenet to take a big dump every day
and because she is a whack-job loser.

Usenet is her toilet, and she wants to keep it extremely dirty and
well-clogged.

God will be getting rid of her soon enough.

And in the meantime, every time she adds to a thread of mine
she helps to keep it current and bumps it to the top!

Amen!

THANK YOU, O LORD GOD,
THAT ALL THINGS ARE
WORKING TOGETHER FOR
MY GOOD.

P.S.

And this is what Rod wrote recently about Fascist Nazi
Gestapo SAGE and her ton of GAS-E E-GAS, and the other
She [Debra] isn't a communist. She is American and exercising
her right to speak out. You [tesla sTinker] and GSI don't like that?
Tough shit!
Debra enjoys the right to speak openly, and
her freedom to do this is the same freedom
that YOU [Nancy] presently enjoy and the
same that John has constantly attacked.
It's a simple thing not to read things that
you don't like. Miloch has a point; use the
kill file.
It might also occur to you that somethings
posted are not for you.
If you cannot learn to adapt and adjust and
learn how to get along with others then kill
file the entire group and have it to yourself.
I could not live with myself knowing that I let
Debra lose the freedom to speak that YOU enjoy
because YOU don't like what she has to say.
That is fascism, a nazi trait.
But, here is a good question,
if supposedly you [John] think Armstrong's
church is THE CHURCH OF GOD
A N D
if supposedly you think I am
promoting Armstrong's teachings,
T H E N
W H Y
D O
Y O U
K E E P
S T A L K I N G
H A R A S S I N G
D E F A M I N G
M E ????
Me thinks John has a problem with intelligent women
not groveling at his feet and begging for his attention.
It may be the male inferiority complex surfacing again.
THE LORD GOD GREATLY BLESS ROD AND HIS LOVED ONES,
IN THE NAME OF THE MESSIAH JESUS, AMEN.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-14 23:38:16 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-18 23:48:01 UTC
Keeping this current.
GSI
2017-12-19 00:37:23 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
"Keeping this current." –> NO ONE IS INTERESTED, YOU INSANE ASSHOLE.

All hail the "glory" and "anointed holiness" of Debra Dee Freeman,
#1 EGOIST (ASSHOLE) @ alt.bible.prophecy, aka “MESSIAH'S LEAD ASSHOLE”,
aka “GOD SENT ASSHOLE CHIC OMEN”

You SICK, EVIL whackjob. I've only just begun to "harass" you,
you SICK, EVIL, INSANE, TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC lunatic.

You and Chung are DESTROYERS of USENET. You have NO
regard for others here. You are both EXTREME EGOISTS.
No one cares about the SHIT you post, over and over, which is mostly
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-24 05:56:23 UTC
Post by GSI
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
"Keeping this current." –> NO ONE IS INTERESTED, YOU INSANE ASSHOLE.
Thanks for being honest that you are no one.

Stop staring at my private part.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2017-12-28 11:14:11 UTC
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY NEW STALKER:
SELF-NAMED GREAT SAGE ITCHY

See my December 26 2017 post on this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCZqeYSfDc4/3CawFRYhCQAJ
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-01-03 07:41:35 UTC
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY NEW STALKER
ANTI-BIBLE ANTI-GOD ANTI-JESUS
ASIAN HEATHEN ORIENTALIST
SELF-NAMED GREAT SAGE ITCHY:

See my December 26 2017 post on this thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCZqeYSfDc4/3CawFRYhCQAJ

IF SOMEONE THIS FAR FROM GOD HAS CHOSEN TO START
STALKING HARASSING ATTACKING DEFAMING ME,
THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING:

I AM EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD AND
SATAN HATES MY BEAUTIFUL GUTS.

IN SUM, SHE IS AN EVIL VILE WICKED
FULL-BLOWN OFF-TOPIC FLAMING-TROLL
WHO TOTALLY ATTACKS AND DISCREDITS:

1. ANY PERSON OTHER THAN HERSELF WHO THINKS
WELL OF THEMSELVES OR THEIR IDEAS, AND

2. GOD'S WORD THE HOLY BIBLE AND GOD AND JESUS, AND

3. PERSONS WHO TAKE INTEREST IN THE HOLY BIBLE AND GOD AND JESUS, AND

4. MEAT-EATERS (WHICH IS THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE).

For example:

01.

Though Asian she has been stalking harassing demeaning defaming
Asian Andrew B. Chung for YEARS, who is obsessed with promoting
a 2-pounds-per-day diet, she herself is obsessed with attacking
the meat-eater diet of persons who supposedly have a 2-digit I.Q.

There is so much similar obsession between Chung and Itchy,
it is easy to wonder if they are the same poster, and so what
a joke that she is constantly attacking him, as it is extremely
hard to tell who is nuttier - the one who is obsessed with dieting
and 2-pounds of food, or the one who is obsessed with dieting and
supposed 2-digit I.Q.'s. !!!!

02.

Though she calls herself Great Sage Itchy and
His Holiness and says of herself "I am God",
she says it is the sick twisted Christians and
Islamists who are egoists !!!!
Because you do not know, and have not experienced the Love of God does
not mean that neither has anyone else. The Bible is full of the
interaction between God and man, beginning with Adam.
You are in conversation with Great Sage Itchy, an enlightened prophet.
Please show respect.
03.

Though 1 Timothy 4 tells us that those who
preach abstinence from eating meat have

1. Departed from the faith and
2. Are dishonest misleading liars with no conscience who
3. Are following after misleading spirits who preach doctrines of devils

she says that "the meek" are the vegans, the vegetarians,
the macros, and the Asian rice-based religions and
that these people will be inheriting the world once
the non-meek meat-eaters destroy one another,

and that meat eaters are insane and sick

and that there are toxic poisons in meat eaters
that produce FEAR, HATE, and egotisim, which
are the "real mark of the beast"

and that meat eaters always have enemies and
never sleep peacefully

and that there is a master-plan for this world
wherein Christians and Islamists are chosen ones,
chosen to feed the fires of egotism and hate
until this world burns to the ground

and that Christianity and Islam are modern-day
twisted sick meat eater religions of beast eaters
FoxNews "Christians"
Fascist "Christians" (and the Master Plan for their Future).
They are the FOX "News" "Christians", glued to their TV sets
every day, being fed the fear, hate, and lies about those they
hate, that they live for.
They are the EGOISTS, being fed the EGOTISM and hate that
is the fuel for their sickness, mental illness. A sickness that will
someday destroy them and this entire world.
That is the master-plan for this world. To feed the fires of
egotism and hate until this world burns to the ground. It is
the "religions" that will destroy this world. The modern-day
twisted, sick, meat-eater "religions" of Christianity and
Islam. The "religions" of the beast-eaters. Their toxic hate,
fear, and egotism is the real "mark of the beast". The toxic
poisons in meat-eaters that produces FEAR, HATE
and egotism, also produces a strong desire for its opposite,
a spiritual peace, purity, - "Holiness" and "Righteousness".
These are the "chosen ones". Chosen to do battle and destroy
each other. Egotism will self-destruct. This world that is
driven by egotism will self-destruct in a grand battle, or
many grand battles, between the forces of the insane, sick
meat-eaters, who, like the flesh-eating beasts they emulate,
always have enemies, and never sleep peacefully.
The meek, AKA the vegans, the vegetarians, the macros, and the
Asian "rice-based" religions will inherit what's left, and start over
in a new, spiritual direction. They will build the next spiritual world.
04.

In one post she refers to herself as
"His Holiness" and says of herself "I am God",
It's NOT supposed to be "sarcastic", or a "parody". It's HOLY words from
His Holiness Great Sage Itchy. Please show proper respect. His Holiness
can have you shipped out on the next bus to a very warm place where you
will stoke fires forever.
All those who "believe" in "God", are either dumb idiots, assholes, or INSANE.
They live in a fantasyland. Their "God" is a fantasy God, dreamed-up by
TV televangelists, and writers. They have no idea what God is, and never will.
If you actually knew anything real about God, you would know that I am God.
The creator both creates and destroys. While we look at
our screens, here on earth, new stars are forming out of
the infinite darkness of space while other old stars become
supernova, and all their mass becomes light and energy.
The creator is not a person or being. The creator is the
vacuum of space.
05.

She says she does not know who Satan is and nor does she care,
and that there is no battle between God and Satan, and
that good and evil are a fantasyland, and that human beings
Well, no, I don't know who is Satan. Nor do I care. I don't chose to
live in a sick, delusional, 2 digit world of hate, suspicion, and more
hate. I am not a meat eater, so I don't live in FEAR, like all meat
eaters do.
Make no mistake about it - this conference is called "the Values
VOTERS Summit". It's about POLITICS. It's about HATRED for
Obama and all LIBERALS. It's about the imaginary battle between
SATAN and GOD. It's about the fantasy world of Evangelical
"Christianity".
You live in a fantasyland of "good" and "evil". You live in the FoxNews
fantasyland of what/who is "good" and what or who is "evil", the world
of egotism. The world of who you like and who you HATE. The world
of who is on YOUR ("God's") side, and who is the ENEMY (Satan).
We are NOT "sinners" – that is the BIG RCC LIE.
06.

She says that life is a system, and that there is no record
Everything is One. There is no "God AND us".
God is NOT a person. No one is watching you. No one is recording
your good or bad deeds. That's not how the system works.
God is NOT a Person or Being of any kind and has NEVER
given "instructions" to man.
07.

She attacks The Holy Bible, saying it does not tell the real story of Jesus,
but that the colon-cleansing raw-foodist vege-tarian diet-and-health-freak
There is almost NOTHING "spiritual" in the bible.
The only Biblical material left that tells the real story of Jesus is
"the Essene Gospel of Peace", and "The Gospel according to St. Thomas".
08.

She says all the stories in The Holy Bible about people rising from the
grave are made up, and so is any paradise heaven where God resides,
and that Jesus is totally dead and gone and is not sitting at the
There is NO palace in "Heaven". No one is leaving this planet, ever,
unless they are an astronaut, or passenger on a commercial spaceflight.
No dead people will ever rise from their graves. No person will live
forever. People are born, they enjoy life, then die. There is no escape
from death for anyone, not even Jesus.
There is ALWAYS an end. EVERYTHING that begins - ends.
Jesus had a beginning and an end. He is gone forever.
09.

She says that The Holy Bible is composed of numerous phrases
that are not to be taken literally but which have a hidden
mysterious meaning and that the billions of Catholics and
Protestants and other religions and persons who respect
The Holy Bible have all misunderstood and misinterpreted
these phrases but that she has rightly understood and
rightly interpreted them and we need to listen to her
to find out what that correct understanding is and
Christianity today is based upon misunderstandings of the Bible, or
intentional editing of scripture by the RCC.
Christianity has been spoiled by misinterpretation of scripture.
All of the biblical expressions below have a meaning TODAY that
is very different from the ORIGINAL meaning.
The words "eternal Life" are where the main problem is.
Modern Christianity does not understand what the Bible
means by "eternal Life", and entering the Kingdom
of Heaven. They BOTH mean the same thing. So does
"salvation". They all mean having a religious experience,
the experience known in eastern religion as enligntenment.
This is the goal of ALL religion. It's what ALL spiritual
teachers are saying. When you have this experience, you
know beyond doubt that God is not a person, that all
created things, especially people, are God in various forms.
The Kingdom of Heaven, the presence of "God", is right in front
of you, and all around, but you don't see it. "Seeing it", is what all
religions are really about. Seeing with your own eyes that you are
already living in the Kingdom of Heaven is what Jesus was really
teaching, what Christianity, what ALL religion, is about, although
most have forgotten, or misunderstood the words in scripture.
In Eastern religion the experience is called enlightenment, or satori.
Christianity is about enlightenment, just like the Eastern religions.
The biblical expression "To Enter the Kingdom of Heaven" means
to experience enlightenment.
10.
Meat-eating is also the NO. 1 cause of HOMOSEXUALITY and sexual
perversion. A perfect example is Anthony Weiner (D-NY) who is in the
news recently for sexting pix of his weenie. The rise of abnormal
sexuality parallels the rise of meat-eating in America in the last 100
years, as well as the rise of extremes forms of religion, such as
Evangelical Christianity, who oppose homosexuality and fear
homosexuality within themselves. ALL THESE THINGS ARE CONNECTED.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
11.
If God can set things up such that the elements of procreation
(sperm in man and egg in woman) are mixed via mutually shaped
organs during an intense act of pleasure, God can bring himself
to become incarnate as a human fetus in Mary.
God is not a person. The real God does not do any such thing.
Only a RCC fantasy Messiah, created especially to please sick
toxic meat-eaters, would be a PURE and HOLY person conceived without sex.
12.
John 14:6 (New International Version)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me."
The REAL Jesus never said this. At least not with the meaning you
and the RCC imply. The RCC wrote this into scripture.
No REAL Messiah would ever claim to be the ONLY path to God.
13.

Though Jesus and his followers ate the normal Jewish diet of
The students of Jesus Christ did not eat meat. Like rich businessmen,
meat-eaters will never enter the Kingdom.
Meat-eaters are not human, they are beasts, like lions, hyenas, and
African wild dogs.
14.
Jesus is NOT the "Son". YOU and all humans are the "Son".
Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus is the "Son" IN THE
1. The Creator, 2. Mankind - his greatest creation, and 3. the
invisible "Laws" of Creation that govern all of it (AKA in eastern
religion as Chi and the laws of Yin and Yang).
15.

Men who think sex outside of marriage is sin are
The dickless, so-called "Christians" that post here are repulsed by sex.
Any sex outside of marriage is sin.
16.

It is phony Christians who care about Jesus' return
Some people are watching for events that will lead to
Armageddon and the coming Kingdom of God.
LOL. It's all you phony "Christians" care about.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-01-10 10:32:32 UTC
Keeping this thread current for non-member
new-comers who will see first my first post
and then probably totally or mostly ignore
trash replies = )
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-02-24 08:43:43 UTC
DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECIES REGARDING THE RETURN OF JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/dTUECI838fQ
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-02-26 17:07:53 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-01 12:33:45 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-04 10:17:48 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-07 08:30:18 UTC
BEWARE THE REPLIES ON MY THREADS
DROPPED BY JAA / JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS,
GSI / GREAT SAGE ITCHY, DOLF /
DOLF LEENDERT BOEK.

What a wonderful day it will be when God
gets rid of all the competitive jealous
evil psycho's that have nothing better
to do than to put crap on other
people's threads.

Then for one thousand years straight
they and their crap will be gone,
and then shortly later they
will be gone, and then the
Universe will belong to only
GOD and GOD'S good people
for the rest of eternity.

Yahoo !!!!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-09 18:56:37 UTC
Keeping this current.
GSI
2018-03-09 19:41:20 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
NO ONE IS INTERESTED, ASSHOLE. DO YOU SEE ANY WORTHY
RESPONSE TO THIS ANAGRAM SHIT YOU POST??? I DON"T.

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, FREEMAN. A SPAMMING ASSHOLE.
YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS HERE. THERE IS NOTHING "HOLY"
ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE AN ARROGANT SPAMMING ASSHOLE,
A DESTROYER OF USENET. YOU ARE RUINING THIS NG.
PLEASE DIE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU WORTHLESS,
USENET SPAMMING PIECE OF SHIT.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO RESPECT THE OTHER
POSTERS HERE AND STOP SPAMMING THE GROUP WITH
YOUR INSANITY. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR EGOCENTRIC
ANAGRAM FANTASY-WORLD, WHERE YOU ARE "SAINT"
DEBRA FREEMAN, OR FORMER "Apostle Saint John ZippyDoDah".
YOU ARE INSANE, AND EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT.
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE IT.

I REALIZE YOU HAVE ZERO SELF-AWARENESS, BUT PLEASE
TRY TO SEE HOW WHAT YOU DO HERE RUINS THE GROUP
FOR EVERYONE ELSE. TRY TO BECOME A HUMBLE,
RESPECTFUL, HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF AN ARROGANT,
TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC ASSHOLE SPAMMER. ASSHOLE is
a street word for EGOIST. That's what you are. An EGOIST is the
OPPOSITE of a spiritual person. The "LORD" of the EGOIST is
SATAN.
GSI

SATAN.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-12 10:33:38 UTC
GALATIANS 4
But as then, he who was born after the flesh persecuted
him who was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

JOHN 16
And the hour will come that whoever kills you will
think that he has offered an offering to God.
And these things they will do because
they have not known my Father, nor me.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-15 14:47:57 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-18 02:11:37 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-20 13:35:36 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-23 06:30:06 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-25 14:04:18 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-28 15:44:53 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-31 09:42:40 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-02 07:29:12 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-04 05:58:36 UTC
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-06 09:13:25 UTC
Keeping this current
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-09 01:04:03 UTC
Keeping this current
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-11 12:08:40 UTC
Keeping this current
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 20:40:13 UTC
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current
% Who is the single greatest Satanist of our day

?

% It is DDF.

% SHE claims that Edgar Cayce fulfilled Bible prophecy and that HE WROTE the Boof of Luke. She also claims that she is the angel that wrestled with Jacob, one of the two Witnesses from Revelation and that she is the Apostle John. She also refuses to say that Jesus is the Christ and she says that she is the Christ of many worlds, that Jesus is going to marry her and that she will sit on a throne at Jesus` right hand and she prays to the Devil!
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project. Thank you ever so much.
DDF HONORS Satan by calling him 'O Satan'.

Have you ever read the Bible? Have you ever read O Lord? It's how you show honor and respect to God. DDF HONORS and respects the Devil.

DDF uses the foulest language found on the entire Internet.

Try and find a single sentence more vulgar anywhere - you cannot.

God tells you that you will know an evil tree by its fruit and her fruit is the ultimate evil. It will be cut down and cast into the fire.
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
O Satan, Lord of John, please tell John that he has placed enough spit
and snot and pee and poop and cum all over Usenet - especially the
Usenet group alt.bible.prophecy - and that he may move on to some
other project.
DDF made requests of Satan the Devil.

Have you ever seen a Bible? Who do the saints make requests of? Of course, God.

But NOT DDF, she prays to the Devil and makes requests of him.

And DDF THANKS Satan the Devil!

Thank you ever so much.

In the Bible who do the saints thank?

God Almighty.

Who does DDF thank?

The being that had Jesus Christ murdered.

This is why she cannot say that Jesus is the Christ.

Satan won't let her.

There is no one more Satanic than DDF.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-14 09:15:23 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Who does DDF thank?
The being that had Jesus Christ murdered.
This is why she cannot say that Jesus is the Christ.
Satan won't let her.
J O H N A L E X A N D E R A B R A M S

I S A N E V I L V I L E L I A R

A N D O B S E S S E D P S Y C H O
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Who does DDF thank?
The being that had Jesus Christ murdered.
This is why she cannot say that Jesus is the Christ.
Lie. She has done this already. 5 witnessess; God, Christ,
the Holy Spirit, Usenet and myself.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Satan won't let her.
Satan is why you cannot speak the truth!
****
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Satan is why you cannot speak the truth!
% DDF thanks the Devil and even after replying to my posts many times
about her not being albe to say Jesus is the Christ she still refuses
to say it and you say I don`t speak the truth?
The truth was right in front of your face and you still denied it. You
even responded to the post in which she said it and you STILL deny it.
****
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Who does DDF thank?
The being that had Jesus Christ murdered.
This is why she cannot say that Jesus is the Christ.
Satan won't let her.
She has said that already. You responded to the post
she said it in. What do you think "Christ Jesus" means,
John?
I have said Messiah Jesus Christ,
and Messiah Jesus, and Christ Jesus,
and Jesus Christ, and said that Jesus
is the prophesied Prophet / Messiah /
Anointed One, first coming to be killed,
second coming to be king, and a long list
of other accurate biblical statements
regarding Jesus AND regularly talk about Jesus,

whereas JAA, other than saying Jesus Christ
now and then, has extremely rarely if ever
mentioned Jesus' other titles,
and rarely says anything about Jesus,
and talks most of all about ME ME ME

even though I have repeatedly asked
him to stop doing so and at least
6 others have asked this of him too,

and also I told him just a few days after
I joined this group when I already had his number:

DO NOT READ MY POSTS.
YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THEM,

BUT HE HAS NOT ONLY REFUSED FOR THREE
YEARS TO TAKE THIS EXCELLENT ADVICE OF MINE,

HE HAS OBSESSIVELY READ AND COMMENTED ON
EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE SAID AS WELL AS
EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I HAVE DONE AS WELL AS
KEEPS SAYING

SHE THIS AND SHE THAT
SHE DID THIS AND SHE DID THAT
SHE SAID THIS AND SHE SAID THAT
SHE THINKS THIS AND SHE THINKS THAT
SHE BELIEVES THIS AND SHE BELIEVES THAT
SHE CLAIMED THIS AND SHE CLAIMED THAT,

LIKE AS IF I HIRED HIM TO BE MY MOUTHPIECE

AND LIKE AS IF THE REST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE
EYES TO READ MY WORK FOR YOURSELF,

AND NOT A SINGLE THING THAT HE HAS EVER SAID
ABOUT ME OR MY WORK HAS BEEN ACCURATE.

IT APPEARS THAT I AM THE CENTER OF JAA'S LIFE - ME ME ME !!!!

FOR OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF HIS HEART HIS MOUTH IS SPEAKING !!!!

AND HIS FAVORITE ACTIVITY IS MAKING UP LIES ABOUT ME AND MY WORK !!!!

****

BEWARE THE POSTINGS OF JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS !!!!

HE LOVES THE WILL AND WAYS OF SATAN !!!!
m***@gmail.com

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-20 07:30:35 UTC
Keeping this current
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-22 13:19:42 UTC
Keeping this current
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-25 06:27:44 UTC
J O H N A L E X A N D E R A B R A M S

H A S C O N D E M N E D G O D A N D

J E S U S A N D A R C H A N G E L M I C H A E L

A N D P A U L A N D T H E C O N G R E G A T I O N

A T C O R I N T H T H O U S A N D S O F T I M E S !!!!

JAA said he is at this group so
that he can learn things (of course
he has a selfish motive; I joined this
group so I could be of help to others
and serve GOD).

And as far as I can tell, in the past at least
3 years the only thing he has learned is to
condemn GOD and Jesus and Archangel Michael
because they talked with Satan - even in person
and face to face - and to condemn Paul and the
congregation of Corinth because they prayed
to Satan to take a wicked man's soul.

GOD will not let him slide because of stupidity.
Scripture clearly tells us that GOD will give
wisdom to those who ask for it, as well as
the instructive Holy Spirit or Comforter.

JAA just has himself, and his pantheon of
random so-called experts and scholars -
the schooled who Jesus belittled (Matthew 11)
and Paul too (1 Corinthians 1), which is just
a joke anyway because JAA only pays attention
to the ones that agree with his unbiblical
beliefs of which there are many.

Poor JAA. Deaf dumb blind naked, and does not
even know it (Revelation 3).

And he keeps pointing his filthy finger at others,
while three point right back at him.

P.S.

"O Israel" or "O God" or "O Satan" -
having an "O" in front of a noun -
IS NOT "showing honor" !! LOL !!

"O" is the alternative spelling of
the exclamation "Oh", and in such
case is an interjection to introduce
an invocation or entreaty or to lend
earnestness to an appeal !!

JAA has said numerous times he is an
English Teacher; but ends up that in
actual fact he is just an English TUTOR,
which is a "job" that an English-speaking
teenager could do, and his statement that
placing "O" before "Satan" shows "honor to
Satan" is yet further proof that JAA IS NOT
an English Teacher and that the numerous times
he has said that he is have all been the lies
of a LOSER:

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HAD AX, JAB, MANNER? LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAB? DARN HE-MAN LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAR? BAD HE-MAN N LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HEX, BAN? DAMN AJAR LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HEX, N BAN? MAD AJAR LOSER !!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
JAM, BAN, HEX? A DARN LOSER !!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-27 16:25:26 UTC
* Satan won't let DDF say that Jesus is the Christ.
i can say it;
Jesus is the Christ
it's almost as easy as saying;
"i'm wonderfully hungry"
i probably wouldn't say that 'Satan' is /allowing/ me to say;
Jesus is the Christ
hasn't 'Satan' been defanged?
who -could- stand in opposition to YHWH God?
and succeed...?
I joined this group May 28 2015 - basically June 2015.

Many times I have referred to Jesus not just with "Jesus"
but with one or more or his titles, e.g. Messiah Jesus Christ,
Messiah Jesus, Christ Jesus, Jesus Christ.
Messiah Jesus was and is and shall be THE son of God -
THE one prophesied in the Old Testament to come forward twice,
first to be killed, second to be King.
JAA is an inveterate liar who has made up more than
100 lies about me and my work, and has run numerous
of them into the ground, posting them hundreds of times.

One of JAA's current favorite lies is saying that
I won't say Jesus is the Christ.

JAA is an extremely evil sick man.

As far as your suggesting Satan has been defanged,
you REALLY need to let JAA know if this is so:

JAA says that GOD has commissioned him to
discover and publish other people's sins,
as a means to FIGHT Satan.

Here is another example of the DOZENS of times
Jesus was and is the Christ or Messiah spoken
of in the Old Testament that was prophesied
to come forward twice: First to be killed,
second to be king.
Here you can see dozens of those other occasions,
as well as the fact that I AM THE ONLY PERSON
IN THE HISTORY OF THE GROUP SINCE ITS INCEPTION
IN YEAR 1995 THAT HAS MENTIONED THAT JESUS WAS
TO COME TWICE "FIRST TO BE KILLED, SECOND TO BE KING":

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.bible.prophecy/%22first$20to$20be$20killed%22

NOW, WITH ALL THIS PROOF,
AND THE FACT THAT JAA'S
BEADY EYES READ EVERY SINGLE
WORD THAT I PUBLISH,
AND YOU NOW BEING A
THIRD PARTY WITNESS,

DO YOU THINK JAA WILL
APOLOGIZE TO ME AND
ALSO DELETE THE HUNDREDS
OF POSTS THAT HE HAS POSTED
SLANDERING ME SAYING THAT
I WON'T SAY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
AND THAT IT IS BECAUSE SATAN WON'T LET ME
(WHICH ANYWAY ARE OFF-TOPIC POSTS -
THE GROUP IS NOT ABOUT ME) ????

IF HE DOES, IT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME
IN 2 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS THAT HE HAS
EVER APOLOGIZED TO ME FOR SLANDERING ME,
LET ALONE DOING SOMETHING TO REMEDY
THE SITUATION AND SHOW HE IS TRULY SORRY.
HE POSTS VIA GOOGLE GROUPS, SO HE IS ABLE
TO USE THE DELETE LINK IN THE UPPER RIGHT
OF EACH SUCH EVIL VILE POST OF HIS.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-04-30 14:53:24 UTC
T H E R E A L J O H N A L E X A N D E R A B R A M S

THE REAL JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/r3Lkfvz93QU

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAB? OH! MAN-SLANDERER!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAM, BAN? OH! SLANDERER!
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
Keeping this current.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-05 13:40:16 UTC
Keeping this first post current for newcomers.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-05-07 20:33:34 UTC
Keeping this first post current for newcomers.

dolf
2018-02-24 08:49:56 UTC
— DETERMINISM AND THE JUDGMENT {#123} OF GOD

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 24 February 2018

Nous: #81
Time: 22:15 hrs
Date: 2018.2.23
Torah: #1 #10 #70 %81 = #81
Dao: Propounding the Essential
Tetra: #15 - Reach
I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness

Latin: Matutinus {God, delight of the children of men} Alt: Vaolyah
{Attached to Nothingness in God} {

1. HELPS & CONSOLES IN ADVERSITY & TO OBTAIN WISDOM
2. CHANGE, PRESERVATION OF MONUMENTS & LONGEVITY
3. THE OCCULT SCIENCES, REVEALS TRUTH
4. Abiou
}

#671 CE [@5 - Using Pythagorean HETEROS mysticism redaction]

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#364 / #250} / HETEROS {#434 / #204}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:9,col:5,nous:81>

***@zen: 4, row: 9, col: 5, nous: 81 [Date: 2018.2.23, Super: #364 /
#66 - Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 -
Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment, Ego: #250 /
#81 - Propounding the Essential; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading,
Greatness; Tetra: 15 - Reach]

YOUTUBE: “Luke {luminous; white} Destroys The Death Star”

#364 as [300, #4, #10, #50] = diyn (H1779): {#0 as #64} 1) judgment; 1a)
judgment; 1b) cause, plea; 1c) condemnation, judgment; 1d) dispute, legal
suit, strife; 1e) government;

#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288}
1) to reproach, taunt, blaspheme, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal)
to winter, spend harvest time, remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to
acquire, be betrothed; 1a) (Qal) to reproach; 1b) (Piel) to reproach, defy,
taunt;

#250 as [#90, #4, #100, #50, #6] = tsedeq (H6664): {#11 as #194} 1)
justice, rightness, righteousness; 1a) what is right or just or normal,
rightness, justness (of weights and measures); 1b) righteousness (in
government); 1b1) of judges, rulers, kings; 1b2) of law; 1b3) of Davidic
king, Messiah; 1b4) of Jerusalem as seat of just government; 1b5) of God’s
attribute; 1c) righteousness, justice (in case or cause); 1d) *RIGHTNESS*
(*IN* *SPEECH*); 1e) righteousness (as ethically right); 1f) righteousness
(as vindicated), justification (in controversy), deliverance, victory,
prosperity; 1f1) of God as covenant-keeping in redemption; 1f2) in name of
Messianic king; 1f3) of people enjoying salvation; 1f4) of Cyrus {as
miserable; as heir};

GIVEN THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of
Universal Law} of circa 1550 BCE, which contains the law of that will: 7 x
24 *COURSES* *OF* *PRIESTLY* *DIVISIONS* x 13 = 2184 days of the ‘oth cycle
= 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the ‘constant sequence of sun and moon’ as
354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

AS BEING AN OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY: “And God spake all these
words, saying, ‘I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the
land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, out of the house of
bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me...” [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

22/7 as 3W1D ...

*HEAVEN* (GODHEAD:

<— RATIONAL PI IS IMPLICIT WITHIN THIS COSMOLOGICAL COMPREHENSION

#YOD [#10 - #MALKHUT] as 10 on 10 SEPTEMBER 2001)

We ought then to be able to deploy Hebrew (22) / Greek (24) Categories of
Understanding interchangeably and we also can use English.

BECAUSE THE ENGLISH VOWELS: A-E-I-O-U APPEAR TO BE DERIVED FROM THE HEBREW:

#A (#1) = {Inner?} - #SOUTH
#E (#5) = {Totality?} - #CENTRE
#I (#9) = {Sphere?} - #NORTH
#O (#60) = {Polarity?} - #WEST? {#SAMEK as the 15th Hebrew Letter}
#U (#300) = {Harmony?} - #EAST {ie. determined as such by Pythagorean
redaction method using the Greco-Roman magic square as frame of reference}

And just like the Hebrew final form letters these start at the
chronological plane as the 4th - Nature amended in it Nature:

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 4, nous: 20 [Date: 2016.7.31, Super: #327 /
#54 - Culturing Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance,
Abounding, Fullness; Tetra: 45 - Greatness, Ego: #435 / #20 - Left without
Language, Different From the Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring,
Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 - Vastness/Wasting]

[IMAGE: NATURE’S METHODOLOGY AS PROCESS OF THE GREEK NOTION OF PHUSIS:
growth (by germination or expansion), that is, (by implication) natural
production (lineal descent); by extension a genus or sort; figuratively
native disposition, constitution or usage:—([man-]) kind, nature ([-al]) AS
NOT ASSOCIATED TO ANY GOD]

This possible source of the BAGUA follows, that designated by King Wen of
Zhou Dynasty: “When the world began, there was heaven and earth. Heaven
mated with the earth and gave birth to everything in the world. Heaven is
Qian-gua, and the Earth is Kun-gua. The remaining six guas are their sons
and daughters”.

The other source of BAGUA is the “Earlier Heaven” or “Fu Xi” arrangement.
And its relationships are explained within the following way:

7 6 4
9 5 1
3 2 8

The Limitless (wuji) produces the delimited (youji), and this demarcation
is equivalent to the Absolute (taiji) or in Kabbalist language as the
Infinite Void /Nothingness (AIN SOF - Infinite Being) as The Primordial
Source.

The Taiji (the two opposing forces in embryonic form) produces two forms,
named yin-yang which are called Liangyi (the manifested opposing forces).

Yin (Passive/Female Principle) and Yang (Active/Male Principle)

These two forms produce four phenomena (Sìxiàng):

PROGRESSION: Lesser Yin (shaoyin)
SYNTHESIS: Greater Yin (taiyin, which also refers to the Moon)

ANTI-THESIS: Lesser Yang (shaoyang)
THESIS: Greater Yang (taiyang, which also refers to the Sun)

These four phenomena (Sìxiàng) act on the eight trigrams (Bagua) which are
used within Daoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of
reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts associated only to
nature’s process of PHUSIS as growth (by germination or expansion), that
is, (by implication) natural production (lineal descent); by extension a
genus or sort; figuratively native disposition, constitution or
usage:—([man-]) kind, nature ([-al]).

AND THE *EARTH* (DAO-ziran (Chinese) / COURSE-trochos (Greek) OF
NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]:

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
WHICH CONTAINS THE COMMAND TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW, THAT IS,
THE PRINCIPLE OF SUBSUMPTION UNDER THE LAW: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.242320819 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY: “... Thou shalt not bow down
thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and
fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of
them that love me, and keep my commandments...” [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#MEM [#40] as 13 on 13 September 2001)

AND OF *MAN* (HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]:

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
WHICH CONTAINS THE VERDICT (SENTENCE), WHAT IS LAID DOWN AS RIGHT IN THE
CASE AT HAND: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY: “...Thou shalt not
take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.’” [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

#TAU [#400] as 22)

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}”

<http://www.grapple369.com?OVERVIEW>

You’ll notice from the Kabbalist notion of the #VOWELS which I have just
summarily conveyed above, that they may well conform to our RATIOCINATION
paradigm and thusly given the #231 / #351 inclusions within this
INDESTRUCTIBLE THOUGHT ATOM it then provides the best natural defence
against any religious extremist ideology: @1 / @5.

“Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven {#15 CE
(Saturn) ... #34 CE (Jupiter) ... #65 CE (Mars) ... #111 CE (Sun) ... #175
CE (Venus) ... #260 CE (Mercury) ... #369 CE (Moon)}; as it is written in
the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel {who prevails with God},
have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty
years in the wilderness?

“49J1W2D - 4. Wherefore I [did] ordain for thee the year-weeks and the
years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees from the days of Adam
{earthy; red} until this day, and one week and two years and there are yet
*FORTY* *YEARS* {49J1W2D + 5W5D = 50J as 50x49 = 2450 x 364 days of years =
891800 / 294 * 293 = 888766.66667 / 365.24232 = 2433.36168 AM or 1567 BCE}
*TO* *COME* (*LITERALLY* “*DISTANT*”) *FOR* *LEARNING* *THE* *COMMANDMENTS*
*OF* *THE* *LORD*, *UNTIL* *THEY* *PASS* *OVER* *INTO* *THE* *LAND* *OF*
*CANAAN* {merchant; trader; or that humbles and subdues}, crossing the
Jordan {the river of judgment} to the WEST {#SAMEK as the 15th Hebrew
Letter}.

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v’s Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle {ie. PYTHAGOREAN binomial conception of the
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER} of Moloch {Caesar / Pontifex Maximus as King},
and the star of your god Remphan {ie. the combined Angelic genius Ou’RaEL =
Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 =
#15 (9) matrix which is used as a template to formulate the values for
various elements as being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342 {ie. #341 + @1 as
Cardinal Sin}) + #123 (#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*}, figures which ye
made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon
{incongruity; confusion; mixture as distinct from congruity and
ratiocination} / Damascus {a sack full of blood; the similitude of
burning}.” [Acts 7:42-43; 9:2 (KJV)]

The metempirical consideration is then whether the English language itself
is an extrusion of the INTELLECTUS par excellence.

And that you are entirely banal, anal and your manner of accountability
when speaking is little more than pucker, grunt and defecation as
defeasance.

Defeasance (or defeazance) (French: défaire, to undo), within law, is an
instrument which defeats the force or operation of some other deed or
estate; as distinguished from condition, that which in the same deed is
called a condition is a defeasance in another deed.

The commentary which was published within 4 BCE on the Tetragram #16 -
CONTACT given by the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T’AI HSUAN CHING) as
meta-descriptor (ie. outside time) prototypes which formed the non
encapsulated as artifice basis of the Chinese DAOist (206 BCE to 220 CE)
Empirical governance which had its Grand Inception on the midnight new moon
of the solstice on 21 December 103 BCE (and which continues to this day),
it specifically states: “*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie. HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T])
*AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* *MEN* {

ie. HETEROS: #15 - SATURN (MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

) ... #34 - JUPITER (SERPENT BY DETERMINISM IS #351 AS ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE:

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

USING *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*

) ... #65 - MARS (*MALEFICENT* IN BEING IS #231 AS FASCIST:

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN}

AS RETURN TO GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF.

) AND IDEA SOURCE FOR THE SWASTIKA:

[IMAGE: TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a genuine
Sabbath based PARADIGM [Exodus 20:8; Deuteronomy 5:15]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which is
implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis reprise
{#0} of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of Wednesday 20th
March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

2) Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² is fascist (see discussion below) and
now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY]

} *LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*:

[IMAGE: MALI ART OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD]

MALEFICENT (adjective): literary causing harm or destruction, especially by
supernatural means. - Astrology relating to the planets Saturn (#15) and
Mars (#65), traditionally considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1
March 2017; www.dictionary.com

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as
the Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: “(1) Subject
to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC* *AUTHORITY* *TO*
*ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH* *A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*
*OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO* *GIVE* *PROPER*
*CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7 <— *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS*
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22 <— *RATIONAL* *PI* {*A*
*PRIORI* *COSMOLOGY* *BY* *BOOKS* *OF* *ENOCH* / *JUBILEE* AS TIME
DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: 7^2 / WEEKS: 7^1 / DAYS: 7^0}
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45 <— *GNOMIC* {#CENTRE / #111 /
#333 / #666} *CATEGORIES* *OF* *UNDERSTANDING*
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel) = #76
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115 <— *CIRCUMCISION* / *BILLHOOK*
/ *SPEAR* / *KNIVES* *WEAPONS*
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel) = #217
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel) = #280
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351 <— *THUS* *BY* *THIS* *PROOF*
*WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS* *THE* *PRINCIPLE* *FUNCTION* *OF*
*THE* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *ITSELF* *AND* *THERE* *IS* *NO* *CONCEPT*
*SUCH* *AS* *MODERATE* *ISLAM* *OR* *THIS* *NUTBAG* *AS* *RATHER* *A*
*QUESTION* *OF* *DEGREES* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH* *IGNORANCE* {#335 as #1, #3,
#50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9 as #135 as UMBRA interference
mapping within Islamic belief to the Arch-Angel of Aries {21 March – 19
April} as MALKIDIEL {#145 as #40, #30, #20, #10, #4, #10, #1, #30} *THE*
*EMPEROR* / DIAMOND / SPRING / *RAM* / RED

YOUTUBE: “Thunder (Imagine Dragons)”

} as SATURN: #FIRE, #EARTH, #AIR, #WATER} 1) lack of knowledge, ignorance;
1a) especially of divine things; 1b) of moral blindness}.

“And JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} saith unto them {

ie. James {that supplants, undermines; the heel} and John {the grace or
mercy of the Lord} as the sons of Zebedee {abundant; portion} / Boanerges
{sons of thunder} [Mark 3:17]

}, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I
am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine
to give, but it shall be *GIVEN* *TO* *THEM* *FOR* *WHOM* *IT* *IS*
*PREPARED* *OF* *MY* *FATHER*.” [Matthew 20:23 (KJV)]

MARK LANGFAN (ARUTZ SHEVA) @ 0800 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2018: “HOW TRUMP HAS
MADE ISRAEL'S LEFTIST GENERALS LOOK LIKE RANK FOOLS:

No one needs to have an Israeli security clearance to monitor what the
Palestinian leaders are saying about their obsessive desire to murder every
Israeli in Tel Aviv.

Look at a 4 January, 2013 statement by Mahmoud Abbas: “We must remember the
pioneers - the Grand Mufti.” In 1939, before there was a State of Israel,
before there was a 'West Bank', there was Haj Amin Al-Husseini, the British
appointed Palestine Mufti who wanted nothing other than to murder every
last Jew and Englishmen in what was then the Palestine mandate.

Al-Hussieni went on to foment the genocidal murder of 600 Jews in Bagdad in
a pogrom when the pro-Nazi coup was quelled by England. Al-Husseini then
met with Adolf Hitler who at their meeting on 28 November, 1941 promised
the “total destruction” of the Jews. And then the next day, 29 November,
Heydrich sent out the invitations to the Wannsee Conference where the Final
Solution was said to have been officially formulated and implemented.

THE GENOCIDAL NAZI PLAN TO MASS-MURDER JEWS IS INEXTRICABLY INTERTWINED
WITH THE GENOCIDAL PALESTINIAN PLAN TO MASS-MURDER JEWS.

The problem is the leftist Israeli generals think that despite all evidence
to the contrary, they have the silver bullet. In reality, the Two-State
Solution “bullet” is aimed at the State of Israel and its 6 million Jewish
inhabitants.

These generals think that if their “solution” doesn't work out, they can
reinvade the ‘West Bank’ just as they invaded it in 1967. They’re reliving
the glory of the 1967 war, instead of understanding the fact fact that 2018
is not 1967. But whether they are fools or traitors for money, the bottom
line is they need to be exposed for the *TUTTI* lies they are spewing and
the infecting of Jewish minds.

There is a reason no Israeli Leftist general would ever debate me: I would
expose them for the military frauds that they are. But, time is short.
There may be another election soon. Everyone has to study and be prepared
to expose these talking heads for the frauds that they are.

It’s a testament to President Trump’s truth in diplomacy that one obvious
declaration of reality has shown these Leftist Israeli generals up as the
rank fools that they [really] are.”
[<http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21743>]

*TUTTI* (adjective):
- [Music]: all; all the voices or instruments together.
- [Music]: intended for or performed by all (or most of) the voices or
instruments together, as a passage or movement in concert music (opposed to
solo).

(noun):
- [Music]: a tutti passage or movement.
- [Music]: the tonal product or effect of a tutti performance.

Word of the Day for 24 February 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ORIGIN: The Italian word tutti means “all,” i.e., all the instruments or
voices of an orchestra together. Tutti is the masculine plural of tutto
“all,” from Vulgar Latin tottus (unattested), from Latin tōtus.

Uncertain. Perhaps related to Oscan 𐌕𐌏𐌖𐌕𐌏 (touto, “community,
city-state”), Umbrian 𐌕𐌏𐌕𐌀𐌌 (totam, “tribe”, acc.), from Proto-Italic
toutā (“people; populace, citizenship”) from Proto-Indo-European tewtéh₂
(“people”).

Tutti entered English in the 18th century.

QUOTES:
“He used to say that music could be either about almost nothing, one tiny
strand of sound plucked like a silver hair from the head of the Muse, or
about everything there was, all of it, tutti tutti, life, marriage,
otherworlds, earthquakes, uncertainties, warnings, rebukes, journeys,
dreams, love, the whole ball of wax, the full nine yards, the whole
catastrophe.” [Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet, 1999]

“You will hear the very obvious difference in volume between the tutti
notes and the immediately following music, which is still forte but is
played by fewer instruments.” [Robert Nelson, Carl J. Christensen,
Foundations of Music, 2006]

VIDEO: “Imagine a World Without Islam”

<http://www.grapple369.com/movies/Imagine_A_World_Without_Islam.mp4>

“When the Son of man {ie. the unencumbered will of the self-identity as
formula of autonomy according to the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER} shall come
in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the
throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them
one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he
shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye *BLESSED*
*OF* *MY* *FATHER*, *INHERIT* *THE* *KINGDOM* *PREPARED* *FOR* *YOU* *FROM*
*THE* *FOUNDATION* *OF* *THE* *WORLD*...” [Matthew 25:31-34 (KJV)]

ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <— [*HITLER’S* *TABLE* *TALK* IDEA
@120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they’ve nothing
to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND* *AND*
*AUSTRALIA*, they can’t let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER’S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 = #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,
distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction;
1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.)}
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*- *SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt,
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE ARCHIMANDRITE
AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE PLACE
OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY’S GRACE.

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6 - Form of Nature]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6D as 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354
day / lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 ***
THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter
for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to
slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to
sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another’s advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one’s own
resources;

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <— *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE* (*USURPING*
@1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF* #INR
*BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD) *MAGIC*
*SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— *SOVEREIGNTY* *PRINCIPLE*
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <— *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— *DIAMOND* / *ADAMANT*
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <— *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 / #175)
*USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

ROB RIEMAN (T.U.R.D PHILOSOPHER @ BIG THINK) ON 4 FEBRUARY 2018: "Why is it
difficult to identify fascism?

Well the first, the main reason I think, is that it’s bad news. And with
bad news, with inconvenient truths the natural response is denial, right?

The most famous form of denial related to inconvenient truth was the report
of the Club of Rome in 1972 limits to the growth, which was the first
scientific report to make clear for the whole world that an ongoing
economic growth in a industrial society will have devastating consequences
for the planet. And the denial was enormous for decades. Now the denial is
no longer possible and, you know, governments try to do what they do, and
Greenpeace and other organizations—But imagine how the world, how the
planet would have looked like if at that time people would have realized
yes, it’s an inconvenient truth but they are right. We wasted time.

So the first part and to say look, the return of fascism is an inconvenient
truth.

The second thing is… it’s very embarrassing, you know. After World War II,
especially in my part of the world where fascism came from, Europe, at our
commemoration day we will say, “never again”. That’s what we said all the
time: “Never again.”

And so the whole idea that this terrible, terrible thing of fascism could
be back was, you know, out of the question.
The third element is the phenomenon of we do not know our history anymore.
There is a kind of political amnesia.

And so we are, we have forgotten some extremely important warnings which
the warnings did not come from the political scientists. The warnings came
from important artists. Novelists like Albert Camus and Thomas Mann, two
great artists who lived through the era of fascism.

And in 1947, independent of each other, said “Don’t make the mistake. World
War II is over but fascism did not disappear.”

Camus even wrote a very important novel about it, La Peste, The Plague,
trying to explain “Look, this phenomenon of fascism is there to stay
because it’s the dark side of every democracy. In every democracy it is
possible that at the very moment the spirit of democracy is gone then
you’ll get a society (which we now call a mass society) which is no longer
cultivating the high ideals of a democracy, but you get the kind of society
which is dominated by our lowest instincts – greed, fear, resentment,
hatred, propaganda, stupidity. And that’s where the demagogues and the
populists will move in and they will present their own version of fascism.

But we don’t recognize it, again because the idea is – well we know fascism
is a bad thing, but in our, you know, media, Hollywood-oriented visual
culture... look, in a visual culture, evil has to be very visible.

Look at Batman, right? Batman, handsome guy. And who’s the evil guy? The
Joker, and you immediately see that is an evil man, right?

And James Bond, you immediately recognize who are the good guys and who are
the bad guys. So we think that if there’s evil in our society you have to
be able to immediately see it, right?

And so when it comes to fascism probably we’ll have swastikas and black
uniforms and silly gestures. Now of course on the fringe there are always
those lunatics who like to present themselves “Oh we are fascist” or “we
are Nazis” or whatever. That’s the fringe. We can ignore, I mean, those
idiots are always there.

But the fascism in our time will present itself in forms of our time.

So we have to look at the characteristics because the characteristics will
be the same.

You and I—everybody who looks at this—will be different next year and five
years from now, okay, because of time. At the same time we’re still the
same, because our characteristics are still the same.
And so what are the characteristics of a fascist culture? In a fascist
culture you’ll always have, and again, you know, the terrible examples of
Mussolini, Franco and Hitler—they tell us: The fascist leader will always
come forward in a time of crisis.

He—most of the time it’s a he—will present himself as the anti-political
leader who will cure society of all social evils. A kind of new messiah.
It's a cult figure.

It will always be a form of extreme nationalism, you know, to “make the
country great again”. That’s a very old phrase every fascist will use.
Deprived of any positive idea, not even interested in it, because those
fascist leaders are completely obsessed by self-interest. It’s all about
them, them, them, them—them and nothing else.

They know they have to use all kinds of propaganda to captivate and
brainwash and manipulate people. Again this is also an old story. I mean
interestingly—enough the focuses of Sigmund Freud—Mr. Bernays, came here to
American in the twenties and he wrote a small essay which is still
available, entitled Propaganda.

And Bernays became the godfather of marketing and he became also very rich
because he was one of those people who at that time managed to make women
smoke. And he also could use the techniques of his uncle Sigmund Freud. But
anyway in his essay Propaganda he in a very honest way said look, of course
America is a democracy and Washington was the president and the congress.

He said, “but beyond that is an invisible government. And that’s us.
Because we can control the mind of the people by marketing, by propaganda,
by advertisement, a whole commercial culture is like this, right?”

So interestingly enough when the Nazis came to power in the thirties he got
in touch with the White House and said look, you know, I know those people.
Not personally but I know that Goebbels because I know their techniques.
Probably I can help you because we will have the war of propaganda.

So anyway, propaganda. The other thing is all fascists will be and have to
be: pathological liars. It will always be lies, lies, lies, lies, lies.

And a very telling example is that one of my intellectual heroes, Thomas
Mann, who came to America in 1938, in 1948 he gave a lecture in L.A. And he
said at that time, “if fascism should come to America it will come in the
name of freedom.” And interesting enough so many of those fascist parties
are parties for freedom including my country, the Netherlands, is the Party
for Freedom. Of course this is a lie.

(Unintelligible) Okay, so there was this thing of and the demand of
complete loyalty.

Then because the crisis is there so we always are in need of a scapegoat.
The Jews or the Mexicans or the black people or people from Poland or
wherever. They always are in need of a scapegoat. They are always in need
of new enemies. And so the thing is that fascism is a political expression
of our lowest human instincts. And with a leader who knows how to use it,
you’ll get a very corrosive process in your democracy.

What we should never forget – two things about this.

We should never forget that Hitler could come into power through a
democratic process. It was a democratic process. And even more telling than
that: he lost the popular vote. He had 11 million votes, and 22 million
voters did not vote for him. But the political parties, the power elite at
that time thought well, you know, we can use the guy, we can control him.
We give him this responsibility then people will understand what kind of
failure he is, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, so many things as we’re
seeing here right now.

And then there is this terrible blind spot.

So even one of the great heroes of the twentieth century, Winston
Churchill, on February 1933 – so Hitler was already in power. He gave a
speech for the League Against Socialism—because as a real conservative, for
Churchill, socialism was one of the terrible things and he immediately
related it to Bolshevism, et cetera. In this lecture he gave there he says,
he says quote-unquote, “In Italy it was Mussolini. Mussolini is the Italian
genius of law and his fascism might be the strategy for our future.”
Churchill in 1933. I mean it took him even a couple of more years to
realize what the connection is between Mussolini and Hitler.

So if even if Churchill, you know, can make this mistake, and he was not
the only one—I mean even Freud in the thirties dedicated one of his books
to Mussolini. And with a whole line up of hundreds of intellectuals who
wanted to see Mussolini. He wasn’t only a politician but he also was a
poet, he wrote plays, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

So anyway fascism always comes with a huge temptation.

This is also the reason why so many intellectuals and so many artists on
the one hand they could go off to Stalin and, you know, Stalin is the new
messiah. But they also felt, you know, temptation to fascism. So if you put
all these things together we realize that again in moments of crisis when
people are losing trust in their own political system—which is
happening—when the democratic spirit is going out a new anti-democratic
spirit will come in.

And if we have bad luck—and we are now having a lot of bad luck in Europe,
and here—and here the risk is a leader with a fascist mindset."

<http://bigthink.com/videos/rob-riemen-never-again-how-fascism-hijacks-democracies-over-and-over>

SEE ALSO: “VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN
ALTRUISM” dated 2 to 15 January 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

SEE ALSO: "BUDGIE TALK ON ADOLF HITLER'S #AIDING, #WILLINGLY OR
#UNWILLINGLY THE DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE AND ITS BIBLICAL PARALLELISM AS
ANGEL {TETRA: 18 - WAITING / 21 - RELEASE} WITHIN KABBALAH NOMENCLATURE AS
CELESTIAL HIERARCHY" dated 21 to 24 January 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Budgie.pdf>

DOLF @ 1119 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2018: "I don't think that I have ever met
a greater apologist for fascism than 'Rob Riemen' nor any other
organisation driven by propagandist idealism than 'BIG THINK'.

What I have in my favour is that from an analysis of Adolf Hitler's Table
Talk there is a record of his extensively using Category of Understanding
#231 upon 5 June 1942 which is also the issue {vis a vis: I Ching /
Egyptian ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic Square associated to Roman Empire
Governance} and the determinist characteristic as being causal for the
religious impetus of psychological impunity made against the GLBTI
Community.

Adolf Hitler does so in relation to the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich
(7 March 1904 – 4 June 1942) who was a high-ranking German Nazi official
during World War II, and a main architect of the Holocaust.

He was an SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei (Senior Group Leader
and General of Police) as well as chief of the Reich Main Security Office
(including the Gestapo, Kripo, and SD). He was also Stellvertretender
Reichsprotektor (Deputy/Acting Reich-Protector) of Bohemia and Moravia.

IDEA @236 / PAGE #522 - APPOINTMENT OF REICH BISHOP ON 7 JUNE 1941: A
PROCESSION AT BARCELONA — HARASSING THE FALANGE — MY DISTRUST OF SERRANO
SUNER — SUPERIOR RESISTANCE OF ITALIANS TO CHURCH HERESIES — GERMAN
EMPERORS AND THE CHURCH — A REQUIEM MASS FOR THE PROTECTOR OF BOHEMIA AND
MORAVIA

Quite recently *THE* *CHURCH* tried to pull off a new one of this kind. The
Bishop of Bohemia and Moravia *BEGGED* [*FOR*] *PERMISSION* *TO* *BE*
*ALLOWED* *TO* *HOLD* *A* *REQUIEM* *MASS* *WITH* *CHIMES* *FOR* *SS*
*OBERGRUPPENFUEHRER* *HEYDRICH* [*WHO* *AS* *THE* *ARCHITECT* *OF* *THE*
*HOLOCAUST* *WAS* *ASSASSINATED* *ON* 4 JUNE 1942]. I told the gentleman
bluntly that he would have been much better employed if he had previously
offered prayers for the safety and welfare of the Reich Protector!

IDEA @237 AS *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / PAGE #522 - PRAISE FOR REICH YOUTH LEADER
ON 8TH JUNE 1942: THE ROLE OF COMING GENERATIONS — EXTENSION OF THE
GERMANIC IDEA — A NEW NAME FOR THE REICH CAPITAL — YOUTH SHOULD LEAD YOUTH
— RIDICULOUS ANOMALIES IN RELIGIOUS DIVERGENCE — INFLUENCE OF THE NATIONAL
SOCIALIST YOUTH WITHIN THE FAMILY — PENURIOUS INADEQUACY OF SCHOOL-TEACHERS
— PROPAGANDA — THE ROLE OF THE PRESS IN NATIONAL EDUCATION

During dinner photographs were passed round, showing the Reich Youth Leader
in the company of Youth Group Leaders, male and female, from Norway,
Denmark, Holland, etc.

The Fuehrer expressed himself as follows:

It is an excellent thing that Axmann has been at the front as a soldier.
The loss of an arm in battle will undoubtedly enhance his prestige with the
youths, not only of Germany, but also of the other countries. I am very
pleased, too, to welcome Axmann's efforts, and to see how he strives
continuously to *BIND* {ie. 6 x #41 = #246 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS / ANGEL GABRIEL AND BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)} the youth of
the German lands with ever closer *BONDS* {ie. 7 x #41 = #287 of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS AND MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)

#287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios (G316): {#9 as
#356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable; 1b)
connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what ought according to the
law of duty be done, what is required by the circumstances} to National
Socialism and to the German way of thought.

Israeli media yesterday [22 February 2018] also said of the Islamic Grand
Mufti Mohammed Amin al-Husseini as a Palestinian Arab nationalist, that he
had earlier met with Adolf Hitler who at their meeting on 28 November, 1941
promised the “total destruction” of the Jews. And then the next day, 29
November, Heydrich sent out the invitations to the Wannsee Conference where
the Final Solution was said to have been officially formulated and
implemented.

And thus this Israeli news media statement: "THE GENOCIDAL NAZI PLAN TO
MASS-MURDER JEWS IS INEXTRICABLY INTERTWINED WITH THE GENOCIDAL PALESTINIAN
PLAN TO MASS-MURDER JEWS."

I would also equate this with a dichotomy existing between Roman
Catholicism as Vatican City State and Empire Governance associated to the
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the incontrovertible
clarity given of HITLER'S TABLE TALK:

IDEA @I / PAGE #3 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941: “THE *FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS*
*A* *SPONTANEOUS* *RETURN* *TO* *THE* *TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME*
{strength}.”

IDEA @52 / PAGE #87 ON EVENING 25 OCTOBER 1941 WHERE HEYDRICH WAS A SPECIAL
GUEST: “*THE* *ATTEMPT* *TO* *CREATE* *A* *JEWISH* *STATE* *WILL* *BE* *A*
*FAILURE*.

THE BOOK THAT CONTAINS THE REFLECTIONS OF THE EMPEROR JULIAN SHOULD BE
CIRCULATED IN MILLIONS. WHAT WONDERFUL INTELLIGENCE, WHAT DISCERNMENT, ALL
THE WISDOM OF ANTIQUITY!

IT'S EXTRA- ORDINARY."

ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA: Julian (Latin: Flavius Claudius Iulianus
Augustus[a]; Greek: Φλάβιος Κλαύδιος Ἰουλιανὸς Αὔγουστος; 331/332 – 26
June 363), also known as Julian the Apostate, was Roman Emperor from 361 to
363, as well as a notable philosopher and author in Greek.

A member of the Constantinian dynasty, Julian became Caesar over the
western provinces by order of Constantius II in 355, and in this role he
campaigned successfully against the Alamanni and Franks. Most notable was
his crushing victory over the Alamanni at the Battle of Argentoratum
(Strasbourg) in 357, leading his 13,000 men against a Germanic army three
times larger.

Julian was a man of unusually complex character: he was "the military
commander, the theosophist, the social reformer, and the man of letters".
*HE* *WAS* *THE* *LAST* *NON*-*CHRISTIAN* *RULER* *OF* *THE* *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE*, *AND* *HE* *BELIEVED* *THAT* *IT* *WAS* *NECESSARY* *TO*
*RESTORE* *THE* *EMPIRE'S* *ANCIENT* *ROMAN* *VALUES* *AND* *TRADITIONS*
*IN* *ORDER* *TO* *SAVE* *IT* *FROM* *DISSOLUTION*. [Athanassiadi, 'Julian
and Hellenism', p. 88]

He purged the top-heavy state bureaucracy, and attempted to revive
traditional Roman religious practices at the expense of Christianity.
Julian also forbade the Christians from teaching classical texts and
learning. His rejection of the Christianity imposed on him in his youth,
and his *PROMOTION* *OF* *NEOPLATONIC* *HELLENISM* {ie. Pythagorean
binomial theory of number} in its place caused him to be remembered as
Julian the Apostate by the church.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)>]

These statements are shown to be substantiated by my deterministic
mathematical facts as a product of a non exhaustive informal research into
an existence of an equivalent Pythagorean / neo-Platonic methodology which
has as an impetus of an UMBRA applied as an interference, been unlawfully
made against my Intellectual Property as trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon."

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:9,col:3,nous:53&idea:{53}&idea:{m,420}&idea:{f,439}>

***@zen: 1, row: 9, col: 3, nous: 53 [Super: #420 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity, Ego: #439 / #53 - Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching:

#439 as #2, #3, #4, #400, #10, #20 = beged (H899): {#1 as #9} 1) treachery,
deceit; 2) (CLBL) garment, clothing (used indiscriminately);

#439 as #300, #9, #80, #10, #40 = shataph (H7857): {#3 as #389} 1) to wash,
rinse, overflow, engulf, rinse or wash off; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to overflow;
1a2) to flow, run; 1a3) to rinse or wash off; 1b) (Niphal) to be swept
away, be rinsed out; 1c) (Pual) to be rinsed, be scoured and rinsed;

— ODE TO A KING —

"ANUBIS ANUBIS.
GIVE ME A KISS.
FOR DEPARTED BLISS.
THEE I TRANSGRESS.
FORGET MY REMISS.
MY HEART IS GLASS.
LET NONE ME CUSS.
TO ETERNITY PASS."

DOLF @ 1508 HOURS ON 9 FEBRUARY 2018: "SHALL I PRONOUNCE {

#439 as #1, #80, #1, #3, #3, #5, #10, #30, #1, #300, #5 = apaggello (G518):
{#6 as #953} 1) to bring tidings (from a person or a thing), bring word,
report; 2) *TO* *PROCLAIM*, *TO* *MAKE* *KNOWN* *OPENLY*, *DECLARE*

} YOUR JUDGMENT NOW WHILST IT {ie. YOUR HEART} YET SCARCELY BEATS OR WAIT
FOR YOU TO DIE?"

SG1 (***@THERACES.COM) @ 0906 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2018: "WHO PUT THE HIT
ON TURDBULL?

Was it Little Willie of Barnabull that arranged for the White House to be
hit (attempted) by a vehicle??"

DOLF @ 0958 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2018: "Stick to “cock and bull” fairy
tales you neo-Nazi empathiser—little wonder then you have to post
anonymously...

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.58> <—Time of original message which we
are confirming as righteous conduct against the *HOLY* noumenon

... go hit on your Roman Catholic corpse whore {

#393 as [#1, #20, #1, #9, #1, #100, #200, #10, #1, #50] = akatharsia
(G167): {#6 as #343} 1) uncleanness; 1a) physical; 1b) in a moral sense:
the impurity of lustful, luxurious, profligate living {ie. recklessly
extravagant or wasteful in the use of resources; licentious; dissolute};
1b1) of impure motives;

} bride.

And let us cleave to reality you vile, contemptible and wretched creature.

— SIGNS ‘N WONDERS —

“I AM RIGHTEOUS.
AND YOU’RE NOT.
ALWAYS IMPIOUS.
THAT’S THE PLOT.

BY GOD DECLARED.
TO BEING JUST SO.
OF YOU DESPAIRED.
MOST CERTAINLY NO.

ALL SLANDER CEASE.
I’M NOT TO BLAME.
OR NEVER BE PEACE.
PLAYING YOUR GAME.”

If it’s not maleficence then it’s otherwise defeasance as both are illegal
acts which is the characteristic of your profligate indolent life in
breaching human rights conventions against the dignity of the person.

But if these also contributed to a transactional information / knowledge as
a sapient Artificial Intelligence driven economy which has its viability
established upon the entelechy driver itself by the intra / inter exercise
of an unencumbered will in the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

You are not talking about a deficiency {ie. I do not confuse issues of
knowledge pragmatics with a reliance upon specific insight as a dependent
regard for the sapient expertise of others} run economy but something
altogether viably different and sustainable.

Not to overstate then the economic opportunity in that you could pay a
transaction fee for each of those information / knowledge as sapient
services...

Imagine then, if some one billion persons performed such core revenue
inducing tasks at a cost of $1 per day for every day of the year as then
proportionally shared between sovereign states rather than any individual
or corporation—the STATE after all is the provider of this ratiocination
architecture which fully conforms by Letters Patent to the COMMONWEALTH's
entirety of legislative framework and the Corporations would by impetus of
innovation, then competitively deploy it accordingly.

Suddenly the National Health Service is vibrant again—oh yes that if the
Egyptian ANKH has the meaning of “life / breath of life / eternal life”
what then do you think it might mean to be already as demonstrated,
intrinsically part of my inner human cognitive biological function()?

My primary goal at this stage is to sketch (ie. broadly a conceptual
engineering) the prerequisite functionality of the prototype so as to
determine the viability of my hypothetical proposition which does not mean
that I will always scope the optimal nuanced semantical constructs.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Osmosis.pdf>

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DeathStar.pdf>

Initial Post: 23 February 2018

#HAPPY #GLBTI #MARDI #GRAS #2018
Post by Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
A.R.E. Forum
May 14 2015
DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS
I was born in year 1959, and am currently 55 years old.
So far I have had three dream-time encounters with Jesus, the
first one being in year 1987, the second one being in year 1990,
and the third one being in year 2007.
[snipped Babylonian whoredom witchcraft psychotic nonsense]
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.