Abrams JDNR 2017
Michael Christ
2018-03-13 11:55:03 UTC
Anyone who predicted Jesus' return in 2017, and is obviously wrong is either an idiot and deluded religionist at best, or a liar, a heretic, and an antichrist.

John 'evil' Abrams is like a goldfish stuck in a bowl, and his church feeds him flakes. And he just gobbles it down and swims 'round and 'round.

Where do these flakes come from? Satan delivers boxes of 'em in a semi to the back of his church.

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 12:24:27 UTC
% You will rue the day he returns.
Michael Christ
2018-03-13 20:52:53 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
% You will rue the day he returns.
I didn't lie about the time of His return.

Thou hast borne false witness, Abrams of JA.

Thou hast not kept your KTC.

The ruing is thou's.

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
% Are you really that stupid?
Michael Christ
2018-03-13 22:11:19 UTC
No but you are.

JDNR

KTC

Michael Christ
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
2018-03-14 01:15:17 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Anyone who predicted Jesus' return in 2017, and is obviously wrong is either an idiot and deluded religionist at best, or a liar, a heretic, and an antichrist.
John 'evil' Abrams is like a goldfish stuck in a bowl, and his church feeds him flakes. And he just gobbles it down and swims 'round and 'round.
Where do these flakes come from? Satan delivers boxes of 'em in a semi to the back of his church.
LOL !!!!

I must say, this is the best post you have ever posted.

****

1.
Post by Michael Christ
Does DDF Know Jesus is The Christ?
2.
Post by Michael Christ
Well, does she???
Or does this explain why she thanked Satan the Devil?!
3.
Post by Michael Christ
Apparently, DDF can spam the forum with millions of unread words a month
and she has time to thank Satan but she can`t take a moment to admit she
denies Jesus is the Christ?
4.
Post by Michael Christ
% DDF still refuses to say Jesus is the Christ. Yes, she can and most
likely will continue to attempt to divert attention away from the truth
with some demeaning and holier than thou response about Christ and Messiah.
But her god is only about deception. And she still refuses to simply post
that Jesus is the Christ.
% Is it because Satan has her convinced that SHE is the Christ of many worlds?
5.
Post by Michael Christ
% I called it, DDF refuses to say Jesus is the Christ.
6.
Post by Michael Christ
% It will drive your false god crazy, post this: JESUS IS THE CHRIST!
7.
Post by Michael Christ
% IS the reason why DDF can't say Jesus is the Christ because Satan,
the one she thanked, has her convinced that she is the Christ?
8.
Post by Michael Christ
% DDF does not accept Jesus as the Christ.
Because JAA is an evil vile crazy dumb thug criminal psycho
from New Jersey who Satan has sent to this group about the
Bible in order to try to deceive and confuse people regarding
the Bible and those persons who rightly portray the Bible.

His possession and obsession are extremely clear here.

He appears to have gone off the deep end.

And the actual FACT is that since I joined this group
May 28 2015, it is I who have been THE ONLY person who
has posted Jesus is the Christ, as can be clearly seen
in this Search:

"Jesus is the Christ"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.bible.prophecy/%22Jesus$20is$20the$20Christ%22%7Csort:date

And these are my two posts wherein I posted Jesus is the Christ,
and the second one is JAA's own thread !!!! :

DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECIES REGARDING THE RETURN OF JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/dTUECI838fQ
Post by Michael Christ
1 JOHN 5
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God;
and everyone who loves God who begot, also loves Jesus
who is begotten of God.
There Are Two Resurrections
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/bSAZ3Fqvb4w
Post by Michael Christ
1 JOHN 5
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God;
and everyone who loves God who begot, also loves Jesus
who is begotten of God.
And this is beside the many times I have referred to Jesus
as the Messiah.

It appears at this point also that JAA does not know that
Messiah and Christ mean the same thing.

Oh, what patience I must exert when dealing with these underlings
who have nothing better to do than to be stupid and cook up lies !!!!
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 01:55:55 UTC
% Idiots.
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman