++ Greeting John Abrams on 03/13/18 ...
HeartDoc Andrew
2018-03-13 04:17:51 UTC
"God" Paperback – May 24, 2013
by John Alexander Abrams (Author)
ISBN-10: 1489516727
ISBN-13: 978-1489516725

Five(5) Star review posted to AmazonDotCom:

"The secret revealed in this book about something hidden in the Bible
is one of many secrets that can be discovered with GOD's help. It is
written at Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things through Him Who
strengthens us. The key to discovering all that is hidden in the Bible
is knowing Apostle Paul's secret ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ),
which is yet another secret albeit different from the one revealed in
'God' by the author, Mr. John Alexander Abrams, of how to be hungry
and satisfied (Luke 6:21a) at the same time. GOD does cause
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger whenever He helps us do anything, which
includes reading this book and getting a taste of all that we can
discover if we read the Bible with His Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) counsel."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/z50Wf8TwYnA/YQd-FIdfBAAJ
I used to attack NVS to his face.
His gang of rabid dogs swore they were God's chose.
Then NVS, the Witness, the Levine, the Prophet, etc, decided to retire.
So it is with all calling themselves something great.
Jeremiah 9:24
In the Bible a prophet is just a man God chooses to deliver a message. Many of them delivered the message,
Jonah being the greatest in the Old Testament because he was sent to a strange land with foreign people,
they heard, they feared, the repented and they were spared,
Yes, it is written that all the inhabitants of Nineveh including the animals all repented (i.e. stopped committing the deadly Adam&Eve sin of gluttony).
then he went back to his day job and lived a normal life.
Actually what's described in the Bible is that he sulked a long time because he had wanted GOD to destroy the inhabitants of Nineveh because he did not, in his heart, like them. So even in triumph, a prophet of GOD suffers.

This shows how the heart (Proverbs 4:23), even in GOD's prophets, is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) beyond cure and the source of evil (Matthew 15:19) thoughts.
Others suffered greatly like Ezekiel and some like Jeremiah, who was chosen
believe that God didn't kill him.
The suffering doesn't stop until we know and use http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LtSZVrOUHUk/ZPPnjmoEEQAJ